Author Topic: Hall of Shame... biters  (Read 1606 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Hall of Shame... biters
« on: December 22, 2002, 10:14:39 PM »
Alright... I'm not the type to actually do this, WCC was built by our vets, and Hall of Famers, and to see continual biting, it's time to shame these muthaphukkaz.

Biters:
Maxi-Padz - Was caught biting. At the time, he was the top lyrist in WCC, and was said to be the greatest. Showed some skillz, but not like when hewas biting. Said to be unbeatable, but now it is known he is now.

Paki Gangsta a.k.a. Onetime - Bit a verse from Canibus and Redman on 4,3,2,1 and then expected people to challenge it... LMAO. Recovered as a decent rhymer, but shamed himself.

Mack - Was caught biting after winning the WCC Cup, and challenging for the heavyweight title. Went from lightweight to heavyweight, and raised suspection. Still tries to spit, not half as good, and talks mad shit.

FemCee - Female, who looked to be the best female rapper here ever. Only problem is that she ain't wrote her own shit.

Blanket - Lying biting ass bitch... even in denial up to the last second. Bite a regular post, and pryor to that, his career was average, not bad, not good, but rising.

Mcxecute86 - A casual poster who had to catch the latest trend of dissing crews, but bit his verse from a underground artist. Needless to say, he ain't to casual anymore.

All of these people, no matter what I feel about them, should be banned from keystyling. If we are going to askto banned one, we should banned them all. I know Overseer you can get these people from postig here, so help out the real keystylers and stop thes people from writing here. Peace.

(overseer comment) IF I EVER EVER HAVE TO GET INVOLVED IN SORTING OUT THESE DISPUTES WHOEVER IS BITING WILL BE BANNED.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2003, 09:12:23 PM by Lost Angel »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Hall of Shame... biters
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2002, 11:07:18 PM »
word
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2002, 11:12:15 PM »
You forgot Ks Criminal aka vigilanti and onetime aka pakigangsta, pz

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2002, 11:55:27 PM »
DAMN!!!! BUSTED!!!! 8)
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2002, 03:38:42 PM »
the shame in it all lmao..... ::)

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 04:19:12 PM »
 ::) It's pretty funny how yall people take the net for serious get a life damn yall act like cus one person got caught bitin a couple lines that its gonna kill yall whatever ::)
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

Koncept

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 06:03:32 PM »
the resion we're serious about this is because our rhymes are our own. we write them. they belong to us, ::drematick music starts, lol:: part of us, part of our soul. and if some body bites your rhymes it like raping our soul.

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2002, 06:33:02 PM »
right I feel yah on that..
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2002, 07:36:33 PM »
::) It's pretty funny how yall people take the net for serious get a life damn yall act like cus one person got caught bitin a couple lines that its gonna kill yall whatever ::)

u tell us to get a life when u cant even write your own rhymes...please
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2002, 08:11:36 PM »

u tell us to get a life when u cant even write your own rhymes...please

WORD!

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2002, 10:54:02 PM »
yea i agree with ya M...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2002, 02:47:47 AM »
I agree wit M. Im coo wit a couple of tha muhafukaz caught. But at tha same time, i think there needz tah be a rule. U bite, yur outta here, regardlezz. And to femcee, if ANYbody is taking the net "too seriously", i would have to say it would be those who feel the need to bite, just to win a battle. If winning a simple battle on a message board is THAT important in someonez life...then apparently THEY are the ones taking the net seriously. Not those who write their own shit. Im tired of this biting shit, and im SURE theres othas out there who havent been caught yet. I dont think it needz to be sum big CIA investigation like Logic was into lol. But, if sum1 is caught...then they shouldnt post HERE anymore. It doesnt stop them frum going sumwhere else. If the rules sound too drastic (laffing at bein banned as "drastic") then i have a solution for everyone, DONT BITE.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2002, 10:51:52 AM »

lol at this fool tryna tell y'all fools to get a life when shes the one goin searchin the net for lyrics to post here

haha

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2002, 09:24:36 PM »
couldnt of said it better myself Daygo...well put
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc