Author Topic: This forum is turning into trash  (Read 369 times)

infinite59

Re:This forum is turning into trash
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2003, 06:03:13 AM »

You're so peculiar

If being "normal" is you; then maybe it is good to be "peculiar".

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2003, 10:21:29 AM »
there are extreme's tho....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2003, 12:13:40 PM »

You're so peculiar

If being "normal" is you; then maybe it is good to be "peculiar".

lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2003, 12:17:57 PM »
but on the real, i havent been on this part of the forum for long but since i have decided id read sum of it, i gotta agree............sum of y'all are full of shit

i mean...........ppl dissin each others relgion......ppl bein racist towards ppl of other relgion..........tryna klown ppl who many not be exactly like u or 'normal'...........y'all go out of ya way to find negative things about other religions but cant find anything good about ya own..........

i said it befo.......this part of the forum is real negative alot of shit is chatted

man all i see y'all do is beef on the internet,lol..........y'all can be sum funny fools at time..........this wernt directed to anyone spefically though, jus my opinion

peace

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2003, 12:20:06 PM »
Once again Infinite has shown he has no basic social skills.  

Of course, you're saying look to god for inspiration, etc.  I totally agree.  You'd be an idiot though, to ignore the whole world's opinion of you.  I'm not saying Tech should take everone's criticism and change, I'm just saying, I've found, in my life, it makes me a better person, if I listen to people's criticism, then decide if what they're saying is true, then decide what I wanna do about it.  

Like for instance, maybe Tech decides that Pink is right about what she said.  Well, then, it's up to him to decide if that's something he wants to change... like, maybe she's right, but he doesn't think that's a problem, maybe he WANTS to stir stuff up, and doesn't think there's anything wrong with that.  It's up to him to decide, it's his life.  

That's how I live my life, and I don't think i'm weak, or over apologetic.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2003, 12:33:33 PM »
LOL@This thread. One argument that I am not in.

JIHAD!!!!!!! ;D ;)

PS. Trauma according to Sccit "infinite is cool", so I don't think hes a total outcast... plus his Islamic craziness is only seen in this forum, in real life hse jus a regular guy, so sccit says.