Author Topic: infinite infinite infinite  (Read 771 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:infinite infinite infinite
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2003, 07:00:44 PM »
he made a pilgrimage to the holy city of mecca, something all muslims should do ,once in their lives
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2003, 08:50:17 PM »
he made a pilgrimage to the holy city of mecca, something all muslims should do ,once in their lives

Like verbalassaulta said "he really is crazy, huh".

LOL JK ;D props to Infinite for his journey.,..even though I still think hes on Islam's nuts WAAAY TOO MUCH...I got some more respect for him for this journey. 8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2003, 10:31:05 PM »
LOL JK ;D props to Infinite for his journey.,..even though I still think hes on Islam's nuts WAAAY TOO MUCH...I got some more respect for him for this journey. 8)

Stop jumpin tha band-wagon......U know uz a hater......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2003, 11:55:33 PM »

LOL anus-filla U know fo a fact I aint a one to jump on no bandwagon...hatin on muslims when 90% of da board shud tell ur dumbass sumthing... ::)

And get the off my nuts lil bitch...talking about how net-beefs are pointless and then talkin shit about me wherever u can  ::) ::) ::)

Like emence said "Get the fuck up offa ma dick!" 8)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2003, 11:56:33 PM by RAPQUAKE Da Islamic Terrorist KiLLAH »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2003, 12:30:49 PM »
yes...infinite is nut case...how much fun could you have in mecca....he almost makes tech look normal....though i personally think infinite was reporting to a terrorist boot camp of some sort ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2003, 12:33:07 PM by verbalassaulta »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2003, 01:22:40 PM »
I was reading about how FBi and CIA officials in the US were saying that Islamic terrorists used Mecca as a way to congregate and plot terrorist attacks. The fact that millions of Muslims gather together makes it impossible for them to be monitored and they can do pretty much whatever they want without being detected.

And of course, in the very tolerant nature of Islam, it is ILLEGAL for non-Muslims to enter the city of Mecca.

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2003, 01:29:58 PM »
I was reading about how FBi and CIA officials in the US were saying that Islamic terrorists used Mecca as a way to congregate and plot terrorist attacks. The fact that millions of Muslims gather together makes it impossible for them to be monitored and they can do pretty much whatever they want without being detected.

And of course, in the very tolerant nature of Islam, it is ILLEGAL for non-Muslims to enter the city of Mecca.

LMAO>....U and verbalassualta man LOL...damn fool how did ur karma get down to -8!!! lemme give u some help there... ;D

yo verbalassaulta, I think I saw u at da bodybulding forums...u go there?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2003, 02:17:36 PM »
oh seeen seeeen, so he did 'haj" right? ......well im pretty sure its called something like that......

yeah props to the guy

verbalassaulta

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2003, 04:42:52 PM »
i've heard what c-walker reported also...i was gonna inform everyone...but wasnt 100% sure...but i guess you're report confirms what i already knew....that infinite had a different agenda than to make his holy journey or whatever they call it...and im positive you and tech are in some terroistic cell here in the states or close nearby....just so you know ....some of us are on to you!!!!

oh and yeah i go to the bodybuilding.com board...great information there if you're into bodybuilding/health....plus you can buy supplements there dirt cheap on the actual website
« Last Edit: February 20, 2003, 04:44:09 PM by verbalassaulta »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2003, 05:43:26 PM »
I JUST REALIZED HOW FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL TYRA BANKS IS....

*gives verbal assaulta props*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2003, 07:18:48 PM »

lmao....OMGGGG....I can't believe I just read such a thing....

Die Slow whoever believes in that....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2003, 07:27:02 PM »

lmao....OMGGGG....I can't believe I just read such a thing....

Die Slow whoever believes in that....

Haha some ppl have no problem looking foolish to everyone ::)

Aye Rod, he said 2 things...whats so hard to believe in either? its a fact only muslims can enter Mecca...which is gay, but thats Islam for u...
and about terrorists in Mecca...why not? Terrorists aint a rare one in a million typa thing...and they're religiously fanatics...so of course there gotta be some congregating in Mecca dreaming about how they gunna goto heaven by killing some Hindus/Christians/Jews, uuknowwatimsayin?

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2003, 04:13:12 AM »
I guess I must be a muslim, cause I've entered Mecca. *shrugs*

And this stereotyping of Muslims as terrorists...Well, if Al Qaeda make all of Islam an evil religion, the IRA and the Phalanx make all Christians evil, and the Blazing Sword makes all Hindus evil. That's just bullshit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2003, 09:58:03 AM »
Owen your form of intelligence is very rare here. Especially when using it amongst the C walkers and Quakes.

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2003, 03:03:11 PM »
Quote from: King Tech Luciano link=board=3;threadid=28867;start=20#334710

*gives verbal assaulta props*
[/quote
:o