Author Topic: 2Pac - All Eyez On Me  (Read 2519 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:2Pac - All Eyez On Me
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2003, 12:08:26 PM »
LMFAO. Thats it, Im comin clean. Ive hidden this secret for years. I LOVE WHATS YA PHONE #!!!!

CRUCIFY ME!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2003, 02:35:36 AM »
this is by far the greatest double album ever....no doubt about it......every song is a banger.....best fuckin double cd ever and up there in my top 5 cds of all time take a look at my sigVVVVVVVVV

Immortal

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2003, 12:54:27 AM »
that was a good review, but i strongly disagree with 2 tracks that were underrated by you

1)Heartz of Men--5/5
This song is completely off the hook, the beat has to be the best beat ever produced by Dj quick, the saxaphones in the background and the voices were excellent and perfectly gelled in the track. Pacs verse was great and had an excellent flow to it, this song is a perfect song while cruising at high speeds.

2)Picture ME rollin-this track is another great one where pac and his homie bik syke rip it, id give it 5/5. The beat is off the hook once again.

overall, the album is 9.55/10
« Last Edit: April 25, 2003, 12:58:01 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2003, 03:23:56 PM »
Damn, I'm really surprised at how many people like "What's ya phone #"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2003, 01:40:49 PM »
i really didn't like this album, this is pac's worst cd IMO, my fave song is Ain't HArd 2 Find, how could you give this a 2/5?????

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2003, 01:41:35 PM »
i'd give the album 9.5, just not feeling whats your phone # even tho i consider myself a big Pac fan an all but thats where i stand
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

pappy

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2003, 08:30:43 PM »
good review a few songs i think u rated to high,  some of them more like 4.5/5's not 5/5.  Heartz of men gets a six outta 5 in my book.  Whats ya phone number gets a 1/5 worst pac song ever.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pac - All Eyez On Me
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2004, 09:41:40 PM »
"Whatz your phone #" is tite. Its pretty commerical but so what. The hook is tite and so is the beat. Pac lays a nice verese to...The Phone Sex is also interesting.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2004, 05:21:25 AM »
Tight review.  I'd give "What's ya phone #" a 1/5 and "Ain't hard to find" a 4.5/5.  Everything else I pretty much agree with.

Whats ya phone number gets a 1/5 worst pac song ever.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 09:36:39 AM »
in case no one knows, this IS a classic album, why is this being discussed?

teecee

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2004, 11:59:58 AM »
I h8 when people say because of one song that an album isnt a classic!!!  It is pretty hard to say this isnt a classic, some of oy uare just too hard to please. THis album is FULL of hits, i like MATW better but u cant deny this album, it is DOPE! 

All About U to me is a 5/5,  maybe because everyone i know played this song ALL THE TIME for a whole summer, it was the song of the summer back in the day

I pretty well feel the whole cd, but WHATS YA PHONE NUMBER is perhaps the worst 2pac song ever recorded, and i do not know one person who liked that song.......thank god it was at the end of the disc!

THis cd had so many potential its,   U CAnt C Me woulda been huge,  ALl About U,  THug Passion,  damn, they coulda released like 10 singles off here.   

As for being "by far the greatest double cd ever",  has anyone ever heard of LIFE AFTER DEATH?  Pretty comparable IMO, and that has sold just as many copies, it actually reached 10 million b4 AEOM did.   Both had huge singles and way more potentially huge singles  (Goin Back to Cali,  Notorious thugs,  etc)  id probably take AEOM too, but its pretty close 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2004, 07:06:24 AM »
9. Life Goes On - Emotion to the core. The beat itself is a banger, but has that tragic feel to it.....Pac's lyrics here speak for themselves.....5/5
10. Only God Can Judge Me - This is my fav song on the album. The beat is just fucking SICK, with the synthesizer and the electric violin like instrument. However, even more amazing are the first two verses Pac penned here. The lyrics are introspective and thought provoking....pure dopeness, pure Pac.......Rappin 4 Tay comes in as a nice guest too....5/5
my 2 fav pac songs ever

prince

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2004, 06:43:52 PM »
this album is fukkin classic material!!!

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2005, 08:45:56 AM »
gangsta shit
10/10

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2005, 07:15:14 PM »
In my top 25 rap albums of alltime. Still like Me Against The World the best.