Author Topic: Eminem ft 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes - Hail Mary  (Read 1072 times)

Hittman2001

Re:Eminem ft 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes - Hail Mary
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2003, 08:48:22 AM »
actually, be on the lookout for it later on today.  there is a chance of it coming out today ;D

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2003, 10:46:17 AM »
The diss is ight....The next one will be better...A diss like this is enough to take care of ja anyway....lol...naw but the next one will be better....

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2003, 04:31:09 PM »
dam i cant beleive y'all hatin on this track............okay it aint nuttin intense as a diss track but they go afta him but the track as jus simply a joint is tight as fuck, damn i aint even feelin 50 all the time, i gotta admit hsi verse was real strong, eminem came rpetty tight to and i jus rememebered how tight that fuckin beat is.........oh shit im luvin that beat

but like the kat befo said, they need to stop with the pac bitin

peace

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2003, 04:56:45 PM »
the track is alright but i dont know if its just my track but em and 50 sound real different, i can make it out that its them but its so shitty of quality it was hard to tell that it was em at the beginning but i think Em would take ja in a diss anyday, 50's already proven ja fool is his bitch with the whole necklace deal
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

THEDONKILLUMINATI

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2003, 05:01:23 PM »
THE diss is good but the quality of the song is good, but thanks for the link

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2003, 05:18:51 PM »
yeah just use 2pac lines from hail mary and against all odds in all hopes of making a good diss track.
shit was garbage.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

eS El Duque

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2003, 07:28:17 PM »
it's been in the works for a while

http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/News/0,1000.aspx

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2003, 06:51:52 AM »
damn i aint even feelin 50 all the time, i gotta admit hsi verse was real strong,

50 spittin Pac's whole verse and replacing the names with Irv and Ja...pathetic if u ask me...and em's verse was garbage... The first few lines are ok but then he starts going off about how fucked up he is....hmm.....

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2003, 10:35:42 AM »
Anyone know what the deal is with Busta on the track?

How many 2Pac tracks have been used now?! damn! I mean, it's pretty embarassing if you ask me. 2Pac's music archive has been raped. I think Eminem is taking his love for Pac's music too far. This is the second diss track he's made using one of 2Pac's beats.

Sub-Z

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2003, 11:20:34 AM »
they diss ja for bitin pac......did they forget what beat they were rappin over? they took pacs flow and tried their hardest to take the lyrics too lmao

what a joke.....

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2003, 12:17:55 PM »
Busta Rhymes just fucked up Ja Rule!! :o

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2003, 12:33:22 PM »
they diss ja for bitin pac......did they forget what beat they were rappin over? they took pacs flow and tried their hardest to take the lyrics too lmao

what a joke.....
i think that was the whole point of the song and they express that in their lyrics

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2003, 12:42:16 PM »
Why is everyone crying about them "biting" 2Pac?

This isn't a single or even on an album.  It's just them fucking around in the studio just like "Quitter".  And how come no one was upset when 50 Cent did the same thing over Scarface's "My Block" or Eminem's "Till I Colaspe"?  And they are dissing him over "Hail Mary" because of Ja's 2Pac dickriding, they are making fun of him (hence a dis record).

This was recorded awhile ago and isn't a response to "Loose Change" (only Busta's part which he MURDERED).  Eminem is really gonna go at him and response to that track like he did with "Nail In The Coffin".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2003, 01:16:33 PM »
WTF? I just downloaded it from the link posted, and all I hear is a bunch of skipping...Can some one post one that actually works?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2003, 02:24:58 PM »
damn i aint even feelin 50 all the time, i gotta admit hsi verse was real strong,

50 spittin Pac's whole verse and replacing the names with Irv and Ja...pathetic if u ask me...and em's verse was garbage... The first few lines are ok but then he starts going off about how fucked up he is....hmm.....

haha, yeah i realised wne i heard it the secend time he bitin alot of pac, man its stupid they all jackin pac, no one is on his level imo and no one knows who he would role with apart from pac, but eminem needs to make a better solo joint diss towards ja rule in the way the source was made, jus a sick ass track with disses cuz at the moment, busta bust showed 50 and eminem how to diss a kat

peace