Author Topic: What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns  (Read 2110 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 09:57:14 PM »
Lol, never thought I'd actually log into the forum ever again but I really wanted to know what the Dub is thinking about the whole Corona insanity. And what must I see? Infinite, of all people, is the one to see through the bullshit! Props, I guess.

Left-handed compliment but hey, I'll take it.  Props!  And welcome back to the forum.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2021, 10:24:44 AM »
Lol, never thought I'd actually log into the forum ever again but I really wanted to know what the Dub is thinking about the whole Corona insanity. And what must I see? Infinite, of all people, is the one to see through the bullshit! Props, I guess.

damn

i coulda sworn u were still a regular poster here

anyways, vegas is pretty dope .. just came back from trip number 3 since lockdowns, everything is pretty much the same in LV outside of a “requirement” to wear masks, which is more of a suggestion out there than anything.

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2021, 04:24:49 PM »
I also tried Gov. Desantis Florida because he’s taken a strong anti lockdown anti mask stance but still so many businesses and counties requiring it... my mom and legal father actually live in Florida

Why would I try LA that’s Lockdownn, Commiefornia... I’d go there for other reasons like homies and weather under normal circumstances LA is the best

Abdulla, are you slow bruh?

You go to Cali because your homies are there bruh. This is THE time to spend with them.

I'm in LiquorDale if you want to come thru. Be warned I already have a boyfriend bruh.

You still didn't say where else you tried other than here and the Dakotas bruh.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 09:45:59 PM »
Abdulla, are you slow bruh?

You go to Cali because your homies are there bruh. This is THE time to spend with them.

I'm in LiquorDale if you want to come thru. Be warned I already have a boyfriend bruh.

You still didn't say where else you tried other than here and the Dakotas bruh.

I tried your moms place but the line was too long to get in
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2021, 06:53:23 AM »
I tried your moms place but the line was too long to get in

Word bruh. That alley would be safe for you anyhow. I'll call her, you can meet at a restaurant.

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2021, 11:33:02 AM »
Abdulla your black aas is too pale to get through her side door but she will meet up bruh.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2021, 04:00:48 PM »
Infinite, my dude. How you holding up? I know we may not have seen eye-to-eye in the past over some dumb shit which I gotta apologize for. And honestly, I was much more immature and foolish at the time. You go through life and things change. You hit your 30s and shit just hits a lil more different.

I just wanna say it is nice to see another free thinker who doesn't just get spoon fed BS like a lot of the other sheep. Much respect.

Pussy ass Puss you're so scared of Skitt. You ran from him and then called your lawyer. There's actually a video. You got no traction on trying to sue Skitt either. Pussy ass puss.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 04:21:44 PM by Taco Ruiz »

Proc pka KP

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2021, 04:25:01 PM »
Abdulla your black aas is too pale to get through her side door but she will meet up bruh.

Calling Infinite Black or Abdullah is like calling the Miami Heat good. I wish someone would ban your retarded punk ass.

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2021, 08:20:13 AM »

damn

i coulda sworn u were still a regular poster here

Hadn't logged in since 2016.

Left-handed compliment but hey, I'll take it.  Props!  And welcome back to the forum.

Yeah, that wasn't very nice. Thing is, the line that has been drawn now is way beyond any petty stuff that might have happened in the past. It's even way beyond political affiliations, left, right, whatever.. People like you will be labeled white supremacist domestic terrorists for opposing the vaxx regime, no matter who you are, simple as that. You too Sik, lol, not kidding!

Get out of the cities folks, if the BLM insanity of last year was any indicator of how they can rile up the masses you want to be part of a delf-reliant rural community, nothing else.

Oh, and check dailystormer.su for the absolute best commentary on the ways of world. Try not to get your feelings hurt though.

See you on the frontlines! 1
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2021, 01:57:16 PM »
Hadn't logged in since 2016.

Yeah, that wasn't very nice. Thing is, the line that has been drawn now is way beyond any petty stuff that might have happened in the past. It's even way beyond political affiliations, left, right, whatever.. People like you will be labeled white supremacist domestic terrorists for opposing the vaxx regime, no matter who you are, simple as that. You too Sik, lol, not kidding!

Get out of the cities folks, if the BLM insanity of last year was any indicator of how they can rile up the masses you want to be part of a delf-reliant rural community, nothing else.

Oh, and check dailystormer.su for the absolute best commentary on the ways of world. Try not to get your feelings hurt though.

See you on the frontlines! 1

yeah I'm kind of a city guy.. it's hard for me to make it in the town and rural life, and the people there don't really embrace me.  But that is the direction things are heading in.. you are lucky if you were already part of a nice rural community before all the Illuminati hit.. if you were in the right spot things would of pretty much stayed the same even though rest of world is on lock