Author Topic: keefe d goes in on daz, says one time kilt biggie  (Read 943 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: keefe d goes in on daz, says one time kilt biggie
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2021, 08:06:23 PM »
You don't know what you're talking about. People like Mob James say Kurupt was the most stand up guy out of all of them.

I won't argue that.  I'm a big fan of Death Row era Daz and Kurupt.. I grew up to these guys, and those were good times and a great era.. I spent all of 6th grade year trying to act like Snoop and all of my 8th grade year trying to act like Kurupt, lol...

So if you say Kurupt was stand up dude and legit gangsta then I won't argue you.  And I already said the music sounds raw and real and from the heart so I believe Kurupt was a stand up dude.

...so anyway if you want to say Keefe is wrong, or you want to say Keefe has a point.. I wouldn't really argue either way.  I guess my only point was that I never heard of Kurupt or Daz catching a case on anything in all the years
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2021, 08:11:52 PM »

i would also kill some1 who ran up on me n tried to kill me.. that dont make me a gangsta tho

A lot of people would if someone tried to attack them or break in their home or some shit... but I don't know how many would actually get in the car and go hunt a known gang member down and shoot him unless you are a gangsta yourself.  That's my opinion, and that's also Snoop's opinion and Snoop's account from his autobiography.

I'm good with Snoop's account from Snoop's autobiography; whether it was his history and gang affiliation or the Murder incident.  In fact, if anything, Snoop had to hold back in the book and make it sound softer than it was for legal reasons in regards to the murder.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2021, 08:40:05 PM »
A lot of people would if someone tried to attack them or break in their home or some shit... but I don't know how many would actually get in the car and go hunt a known gang member down and shoot him unless you are a gangsta yourself.  That's my opinion, and that's also Snoop's opinion and Snoop's account from his autobiography.

I'm good with Snoop's account from Snoop's autobiography; whether it was his history and gang affiliation or the Murder incident.  In fact, if anything, Snoop had to hold back in the book and make it sound softer than it was for legal reasons in regards to the murder.

prior to that, snoop was known as someone who sold drugs for the set

you can do some research beyond his own words if u don’t believe me, it’s easily accessible to
all

again, not callin him fake, but compared to some1 like eazy, his work for the set was very limited

kingsol81

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2021, 02:37:06 AM »
Part of the reason I say Keefe might be right is that he only called out Daz and Kurupt he actually confirmed Snoop's status.  And that makes sense.   How Eazy E calling Snoop a studio gangsta when Snoop did a fuccin year in the joint before he became famous and at the time Eazy was calling him studio gangsta Snoop was on trial for murder.  Have you read Snoop's Autobiography?  He details his gang affiliation at length (and as he's going into it it was like for a time Snoop describes it like one of the best times in his life) and it all sounds legit.

Dogg Pound on the other hand you never heard them getting into any trouble or any cases or anything all those years.  I think first time I ever heard anything was like 2017 Daz had that weed incident or something. 

So if it comes to the gang affiliation you really got to separate Snoop from Daz and Kurupt... Snoop's was more legit like Keefe says.  Nate and Warren were both more gangsta in real life than Daz and Kurupt.

No hate, I love Daz and Kurupt and not callin them fake or anything, their music is raw and you can hear the reality behind it in the way they kicked their verses back then -- but if you look at real life then you gotta think maybe Keefe got a point
Why would anyone in their right mind put any validity in the statements of a rat? Informants will say anything.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

kingsol81

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2021, 03:38:36 AM »
You don't know what you're talking about. People like Mob James say Kurupt was the most stand up guy out of all of them.
If you look at who Kurupt was connected with in LA and you look at who he was connected with in Philly and you still think he's some kind of fake studio gangster you're probably just a hater. The problem is these suburban internet nerds think that all these rappers and entertainers who happen to be gang affiliated or who came up in the streets should be some type of super thug, some sort of mafia movie character they've created in their mind, a bunch of ppl who never been around anything street oriented in their life (and also don't have the sense to know that's a blessing)
trying to measure someone else's "gangsta". Definition of cringe.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 10:54:16 AM »
If you look at who Kurupt was connected with in LA and you look at who he was connected with in Philly and you still think he's some kind of fake studio gangster you're probably just a hater. The problem is these suburban internet nerds think that all these rappers and entertainers who happen to be gang affiliated or who came up in the streets should be some type of super thug, some sort of mafia movie character they've created in their mind, a bunch of ppl who never been around anything street oriented in their life (and also don't have the sense to know that's a blessing)
trying to measure someone else's "gangsta". Definition of cringe.

naah the problem is that the imagery of the super thug mafioso level killer is actually painted by the artists themselves. that’s literally how most gangsta rappers portray themselves in the music.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2021, 10:59:54 AM »
Suge confirmed Sharitha, Perez and Reggie arranged hit, so anything he says is irrelevant.

Okka

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2021, 01:55:28 PM »
Suge confirmed Sharitha, Perez and Reggie arranged hit, so anything he says is irrelevant.

Where did Suge exactly "confirm" this?

hrsmn_london

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2021, 02:07:50 PM »
Interview from November 2020 with Carlin, or whatever dude name was. Easy to find on YouTube

Okka

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2021, 02:11:59 PM »
Interview from November 2020 with Carlin, or whatever dude name was. Easy to find on YouTube

What did he say exactly?

EDIT: Are you talking about this interview?

Over 3 and half hours long. I need a timestamp.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2021, 04:21:46 PM »
What did he say exactly?

EDIT: Are you talking about this interview?

Over 3 and half hours long. I need a timestamp.

Well...get a time stamp then.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2021, 11:31:17 AM »
1hr14mins

abusive

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2021, 07:19:46 PM »
That was the interview where suge said Orlando Anderson was a good kid.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2021, 03:56:17 AM »
Yes, that's the one.

Okka

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2021, 06:14:18 AM »
1hr14mins

Thanks. I'll check this out in a minute.

That was the interview where suge said Orlando Anderson was a good kid.

Orlando Anderson was a known killer. Compared to him Suge was a good kid.