Author Topic: Where were you at 8:45 a.m. on Sept. 11, 2001?  (Read 584 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Where were you at 8:45 a.m. on Sept. 11, 2001?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2003, 05:49:22 AM »
It was 3:45 pm here... I was at home, sitting at the computer doing homework. My friend called me and told to turn on the TV...

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2003, 05:59:23 AM »
Im not sure what time it happened in Australia i think it was during the early hours of the morning about 1 am or something. But my dad got me up at like 6 and told me to watch the tv coz something went down in America. I was pretty shocked about what happened because i didnt know anything about stuff that went down in afghan and stuff. My dad was pretty shocked because it was only like two years earlier he was in America for a year.

Pretty freaky shit and i hope no shit happens here in Australia like that. I feel for tha people who hurt tho.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2003, 05:59:25 AM »
from what i remember it happened around late morning.. and then went thru rest of day UK time

knida freaky.. all on cnn.com and ananova.. passing what info came in to each other... dlding videos of it and stuff.

some bizzare things goin on.. a guy that used to work here now works at a large UK defence contractor... we heard about the pentagon stuff few hours before it was anywhere else.. kinda freaky knowing something had happened.. yet all this stuff wasnt on cnn.com etc.. apart from the NYC stuff no one could miss.. kinda delayed media blank spot over that for a while... v. weird. still seems unreal.. and thats from 1000s miles away.

As we were watching the replay 2 ins after the first crash we saw the second one live...and carried watching they announced the hijacking of another plan and the further "disappearance" of another plan rumored to be heading towards the pentagon...from then on they tracked the plane and commentary was given through the ordeal.

They barely mentioned that 4 planes were hijacked in total...

fucked up shit....not because i may be pro american...but cos im pro life

pe@Ce

bez

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2003, 08:45:32 AM »
I was coming home from college.  I had just steppin into my house and my jum said come here adn see this quick, I was like what.  And she was like terrorists r flying planes into the world trade centers.  If I am honest I can say that I didnt even know what they where until I seen them.  As soon as I walked in my living room I saw the 2nd plane smash into the side of the building.  I sat and whatched it for hours.  I think I prayed that night too.

SOme fucked up shit.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2003, 08:47:00 AM »
i dont know wot time it was over here in UK.. if im right it was about 2pm so i was sitting in geography not having a clue wot was happenin..

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2003, 02:03:15 PM »
i was in calculus class at college...someone came in late ranting and raving about it...the rest of my classes that day where canceled

Hater Player

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2003, 04:39:11 PM »
wtf what time do u guys wake up n shit i was sleepin at dat time i think i was dreaming about jlo sucking my dick at da same time while i sip a corona

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2003, 04:41:06 PM »
wtf what time do u guys wake up n shit i was sleepin at dat time i think i was dreaming about jlo sucking my dick at da same time while i sip a corona

werent you in mid-sprint across the rio?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Hater Player

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2003, 04:56:15 PM »
what does dat mean holmes

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2003, 05:00:28 PM »
I was in school, when we got out, everyone was like excited about something, then they told me. I rushed home, and found out my aunt had been there.

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2003, 05:00:48 PM »
I was in school, when we got out, everyone was like excited about something, then they told me. I rushed home, and found out my aunt had been there.

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2003, 05:51:20 PM »
I was at school. When I got out, everyone was all excited, and they told me what happened. I rushed home, and found out my aunt was there. RIP

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2003, 09:52:56 PM »
I was outside school having a smoke. I went inside 9 am, (didnt go to first period). I was in the caf, when one of my boys comes up to me and says "where were you this morning at 8:45?" as a joke cuz peeps know im stay political. Im like what the fuck u talkin about, he tells me the WTC got bombed. Im like, say whaaaat? I went to the library and checked yahoo.com, and there was just a small briefing "WTC attacked this morning". I went to second period and watched it on TV. I was just like, man, some shits bout to pop off.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jamal420

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2003, 10:23:33 PM »
I was asleep (5:45 am here) and didn't find out about it 'til I got to school because I don't watch TV before school. My 1st period teacher told us what happened, but they wouldn't let us turn on the TV's in school. So, I got to see everything when I got home.

Jankiest

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2003, 03:33:17 AM »
don't know what time it happend, but the first i saw of it was on morning tv, so probably 5-6 hours late

everyone still went to school, no one really took much notice

all them sucka ass niggaz can eat a fat dick