Author Topic: getting ready to go to the protest  (Read 445 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
getting ready to go to the protest
« on: March 13, 2005, 11:46:33 PM »
well this has been an unusual day.I went to to school at 7.30 and got home at 9 o clock (i went cause we had a geogarphy test) , I still don't know how i'm going there (probably on the bus) or how i'm coming back home ... but hey I'll figure something out .
Right now , I'm waiting for a couple of phone calls before i decide what I'm doing.
I'm dressed , got my food , my drinks , my flag , my ID, and the anti-Syrian slogans and sayings i've been working on all weekend and I'm hoping for a good turnout (hopefully over 150 000 which was as much as last monday's demonstration).
hopefully i'll be back home at aorund 10 o clock , unless "they" interfere

Woodrow

Re: getting ready to go to the protest
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 11:39:35 AM »
well this has been an unusual day.I went to to school at 7.30 and got home at 9 o clock (i went cause we had a geogarphy test) , I still don't know how i'm going there (probably on the bus) or how i'm coming back home ... but hey I'll figure something out .
Right now , I'm waiting for a couple of phone calls before i decide what I'm doing.
I'm dressed , got my food , my drinks , my flag , my ID, and the anti-Syrian slogans and sayings i've been working on all weekend and I'm hoping for a good turnout (hopefully over 150 000 which was as much as last monday's demonstration).

Lebanese soldiers keep an eye on hundreds of thousands of demonstrators at Martyrs Square in Beirut's downtown. More than 800,000 people poured into the heart of the city for an opposition demanding an end to nearly three decades of Syrian military domination and to mark the fourth week of the death of former Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 11:56:25 AM »
thats alot of people right there

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 12:10:02 PM »
wow, that is a lot of protestors.  If i were a soldier i'd want to be watching from that far away as well.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 05:37:27 AM »
scary part is that pic doesn't even show the entire square AND I know a lot of people (mostly parents who had their small children with them) who didn't even make it to the protest , they were stuck in traffic in Daoura which was 3 kms away from martyr's square and that's also the distance we walked, by 2-3 o clock traffic was so bad it reached Chekka which is 60 some Kms away from beyrouth) .
My uncle drove me and 7 friends in his car to where  a bus was suppose to be waiting for us , turns out the bus wouldn't be there for 1 hour , so we walked to the Zouk-Beyrouth highway and stood next to the highway hoping for anyone to pick us up , the person who stopped had a greasy ass pick up truck that u wouldn't get on if the guy paid u , but hey we shared it with 3 guy from Akkar(who are fuckin insane.)
the ride was awesome , it was like everytime someone passed next to u they were like family...deep shit right there... he drove us to "daoura" , we stopped and ate in a small sandwich store where some old Bachir Gemayel speeches and songs dedicated to our late pres were playing (seriously the guy was asking for the shit we're asking for NOW 25 years ago)
walking in marytr's square was hard as there were a lot of people , but it was ok , met a lot of cool people, protested my ass off, then at 5 o clock we went to a friend's father's office and waited for traffic to die down .At 10 o clock , we left and i was home by 11 my sister was pissed cause they waited 3 hours in traffic while we waited in an air conditionned office with food , which was HARD to get yesterday)

hehe all in all a great day , minus some pro-syrian assholes in the north and Bekaa who trashed a couple of busses and kept a lot of people from gettin there (although most of them "sardine'd" themselves in cars and got there anyway)

I'd say there were between 800 000 to a million people there at all times , but the number is bigger cause at all times there seemed to be 1000s leaving and 1000s coming....
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 05:48:29 AM by Amin »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 09:16:05 AM »
http://www.albaladonline.com/index.php?pnumber=13

some pretty cool pictures, page 12 and page 1 also have some cool ones too

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 02:36:53 PM »
so wats this all about

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 08:50:14 PM »
Prince Charles and Camilla getting married , WE ARE OUTRAGED!!!!!!

Matrix Heart

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2005, 05:44:07 AM »
http://www.albaladonline.com/index.php?pnumber=13

some pretty cool pictures, page 12 and page 1 also have some cool ones too

Screw her, where was Shannon Elizabeth and Shakira when you needed them  :-\  both half Lebanese...

:D

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2005, 07:29:07 AM »
^^^^ so is salma hayek.

Lebanese genes+Latin genes seem to be a pretty good combo

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 07:31:50 AM »
Amin:
^^^^ so is salma hayek.

in fairness, noone ever stops ugly chicks to figure out what the bad combinations might be.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Matrix Heart

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 11:10:09 AM »
Amin:
^^^^ so is salma hayek.

in fairness, noone ever stops ugly chicks to figure out what the bad combinations might be.

lol  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 05:58:20 PM »

Lebanese soldiers keep an eye on hundreds of thousands of demonstrators at Martyrs Square in Beirut's downtown. More than 800,000 people poured into the heart of the city for an opposition demanding an end to nearly three decades of Syrian military domination and to mark the fourth week of the death of former Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri

lol.... i knew you were gonna show up in the lebanon posts sooner or later. Expressing outrage at Syrias occupation of Lebanon are we? You are ever the humanitarian Englewood.
Only an American conservative would support Israel on one hand and criticize Syria with the other.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2005, 08:31:43 PM »

lol.... i knew you were gonna show up in the lebanon posts sooner or later. Expressing outrage at Syrias occupation of Lebanon are we? You are ever the humanitarian Englewood.
Only an American conservative would support Israel on one hand and criticize Syria with the other.
God you're a clown.

I guess yahoo news is a source of Zionist propaganda too?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 08:33:40 PM by Woodrow »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2005, 09:55:20 PM »
"in fairness, noone ever stops ugly chicks to figure out what the bad combinations might be."

lol  ;D ;D ;D