Author Topic: whats the best final fantasy game for ps2  (Read 129 times)

We Fly High

whats the best final fantasy game for ps2
« on: February 22, 2006, 04:50:19 PM »
im really going to start getting back onto video games, might as well do something productive when im high, hahah. anyways, for the ps2 players out there, whats the best Final fantasy game for ps2.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: whats the best final fantasy game for ps2
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 05:59:08 PM »
square only made like 2 FF games on ps2 so far...one is the online rpg shit...i think thats FF11...i never played it so i dunno how it is...but i did play FF10 when it came out...it was pretty good...and i think its only 20 bucks now so go cop it...FF12 is coming out later this year.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 11:36:53 PM »
yea FF12 is gonna be really sick
then theres FF10 really good game n then FF10-2 which is kinda like a sequel to FF10 ,n like other dude said u can get FF10 for pretty cheap so id go cop that n then get FF12 when it comes out

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 11:41:55 PM »
i never really played rpg games before... is it pretty easy to pick up?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 11:45:20 PM »

RPGs are usually meant to take alot of time with, its a different type of game,the action is also turn-based which means u take turns doing attacks so its not like real time fighting ,it might sound kinda gay but its pretty fun imo,but yea ur gonna prolly have to put a bit of time into FF games,there pretty easy to learn though,u shouldnt have a problem getting into it

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 05:23:52 AM »

definetly u'll enjoy them man i have played them all, i would go for the really old one 7 first tho dude cus 10 is easy to pick up but u will get pissed off wit how much stuff u have to do on it, its well over 90 hours of stuff to do if u wanna do everythin on it

dont get 11, cus thats onjline plus u have to pay for a subscription and i dont like to think u have to pay to play for a game u jus bought, its not on.
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program