Poll

who yall got? i woulda said present day Kurupt but i dont think he still got it

Kurupt
50 Cent

Author Topic: KURUPT(in his prime) vs. 50 Cent (right now)  (Read 944 times)

SHKOOKOO

• Lil Geezy
Re: KURUPT(in his prime) vs. 50 Cent (right now)
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 10:18:26 AM »
kurupt hands down

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 10:36:56 AM »
In thier prime: Kurupt

Today:50 Cent

NO NO NO

50 cent would never cum close to kurupt any time ever, thats not even an opinion its a fact :-\

Hmm I think almost everyone is better than the usuall "bitch bitch adolf hitler" Kurupt drops these days.

2 words "candy shop"

Yeah but thats one track.All the tracks Kurupt made since like 1999 suck.And im huge Young Gotti fan.Its just the way it is  :'(

thats bullshit ,al kurupts traccs since 99 suck.......go slap yourself, in 2001 smoke oddeysey came out and had amazing traccs on it(on onsite comes to mind) yeah streetz iz a mutha was his strongest album but tht was a silly statement

Yeah I completley forgot about that album.And yes,it was dope.So Kurupt sucks from 2002  :D

rip2pac

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 01:01:45 PM »
blah @ u westcoast dicklickers
50 Cent has the gam on lock if u Kurupt(in his prime) right now & put him dissing 50 cent 2day he would LOSE look point blank

yall westcoast dudes needa get outta the lost-coast

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 01:04:22 PM »
blah @ u westcoast dicklickers
50 Cent has the gam on lock if u Kurupt(in his prime) right now & put him dissing 50 cent 2day he would LOSE look point blank

yall westcoast dudes needa get outta the lost-coast
50 Cent can't even handle Game. How would he even come close to a Rapper like Kurupt. Go watch his recent freestyle on RapCity and shut up. I find it funny that you have teh audacity to claim we are West coast dick riders when that East coast dick just won't come out your ass.

Paul

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 01:51:04 PM »

NO NO NO

50 cent would never cum close to kurupt any time ever, thats not even an opinion its a fact :-\

Hmm I think almost everyone is better than the usuall "bitch bitch adolf hitler" Kurupt drops these days.

2 words "candy shop"

Yeah but thats one track.All the tracks Kurupt made since like 1999 suck.And im huge Young Gotti fan.Its just the way it is  :'(

thats bullshit ,al kurupts traccs since 99 suck.......go slap yourself, in 2001 smoke oddeysey came out and had amazing traccs on it(on onsite comes to mind) yeah streetz iz a mutha was his strongest album but tht was a silly statement

Yeah I completley forgot about that album.And yes,it was dope.So Kurupt sucks from 2002  :D

now i agree, simply cause of atg- tht was bullshit and sum of his guest apperances were poor, D&G 2 was mmmmmm incosistant, but lately after afew of the new traccs hav come out(street life, all i need triple og mixx and his freestyle on rap city) have given me light tht hes maybe straightened his head and got down to the music more, heres hopin
funkyfreshintheflesh

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 02:02:55 PM »

NO NO NO

2 words "candy shop"

now i agree, simply cause of atg- tht was bullshit and sum of his guest apperances were poor, D&G 2 was mmmmmm incosistant, but lately after afew of the new traccs hav come out(street life, all i need triple og mixx and his freestyle on rap city) have given me light tht hes maybe straightened his head and got down to the music more, heres hopin

Yep lets hope he might still surpirse us.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2006, 03:53:38 PM »
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2006, 05:25:17 PM »
the funny part is, Kurupt wasnt in his "prime" during the "calling out names" time. He was far stronger before that.

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2006, 05:30:10 PM »
Why would u compare 50 to Kurupt.???

Hold the fuck on, let me go back and read the thread again and make sure I aint trippin...
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2006, 06:02:47 PM »

Hold the fuck on, let me go back and read the thread again and make sure I aint trippin...

The starter of this thread also started this thread --->Besides Dr. Dre,Snoop,Game & Ice Cube The WESTCOAST WACK! In that thread he said

ok DPG & warren G coo but thats becuz of SNOOP & DRE

and I said
lol at DPG being cool because of Snoop & Dre

Kurupt>>>your favorite MC :laugh:

I think that's it.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2006, 06:15:03 PM »
man and people actually voted for 50.........this type of posts help make me understand why d12 sell more than nas

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2006, 06:30:34 PM »

The starter of this thread also started this thread --->Besides Dr. Dre,Snoop,Game & Ice Cube The WESTCOAST WACK! In that thread he said

ok DPG & warren G coo but thats becuz of SNOOP & DRE

and I said
lol at DPG being cool because of Snoop & Dre

Kurupt>>>your favorite MC :laugh:

I think that's it.

That's a fool...
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2006, 08:46:20 PM »

NO NO NO

nigga please...If you have heard Kurupt since he got bacc with the DPG he has been nice on everything "THATS IT" PUSH BACC" Triple OG REMIX HE WAS VICIOUS, RAP CITY FREESTYLE ( i wish they would have let him keep spitting man his flow was ON POINT)
those few years he was away from the Pound he wasnt really spitting like we know he can alot of BITCH this BITCH that, but i dont think his mind was right. But you cant take away anything he done in the last year. Find something wacc he done in the last year cuz i think YOUNG GOTTI IS BACC!

Paul

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2006, 12:06:18 PM »

NO NO NO

nigga please...If you have heard Kurupt since he got bacc with the DPG he has been nice on everything "THATS IT" PUSH BACC" Triple OG REMIX HE WAS VICIOUS, RAP CITY FREESTYLE ( i wish they would have let him keep spitting man his flow was ON POINT)
those few years he was away from the Pound he wasnt really spitting like we know he can alot of BITCH this BITCH that, but i dont think his mind was right. But you cant take away anything he done in the last year. Find something wacc he done in the last year cuz i think YOUNG GOTTI IS BACC!

i agree big time
funkyfreshintheflesh

cripper ^^

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2006, 02:09:01 PM »
KURUPT >:(