Author Topic: Lakers to sign Jim Jackson?  (Read 1284 times)

rik

Re: Lakers to sign Jim Jackson?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2006, 07:10:13 PM »
Jim Jackson will play today. Lets see how he does.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2006, 07:39:17 PM »
game's about to get underway soon. still wish i could see this game tho caus the Lakers and Spurs are both HOT right now.

big game for LA in my opinion for people to take them seriously. Utah's up by 10 in the 3rd quarter against Orlando and the Kings have already won against the Nets. LA's gotta keep their distance from those two. (and Houston  ;))

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 02:55:53 AM »
forget about jimbo being happy with la...toby will run him off to.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 10:06:48 AM »

Dude, I think anyone can clearly see that I'm a better fan than you any day and WAY more supportive of my team..

LOL, You're a Homer.

And why you always gotta act like little bitch? We're all Laker fans here, stop trying to make yourself look like you're a better Laker fan then us, no one gives a shit.

And Laker fans give me props when i hook them up with Laker stuff....like i said, stop acting like a little bitch.

We're all Laker fans? Wrong. You ain't in that category homie...You hook up videos, cool, but you make some ludicrous anti-Laker comments, such as "Lakers suck", "we're a lottery team this tear", "we're going on a 7 game losing streak"...Laker fan? I think not...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 10:11:11 AM »
^ let's see if he could turn into a decent NBA player. But right now Jim Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vujacic.

I hope he becomes a good player to but RIGHT NOW, THE 2005-2006 SEASON. March 06, 2006....Sasha SUCKS, I don't know why NIK get's all butt-hurt.

Becauase you are very bitter towards the players on your "own" team...You make your hateful comments public...I'm not butt-hurt, I just hate Laker fans like you, who talk shit about their own team all the time, ESPECIALLY when they're in a slump...You always emerge to make some anti-Laker comment every time the Lakers lose...Sasha had some good games this year, he's not a fully developed player yet, but he's given us some good games...Appreciate, don't hate. If you were truely a Laker fan, you wouldn't be shitting on our players on a message board filled with a bunch of anti-Lakers...It's called optimism, and it's something you lack as a "fan"...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 11:56:08 AM »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 07:53:27 PM »
^ let's see if he could turn into a decent NBA player. But right now Jim Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vujacic.

I hope he becomes a good player to but RIGHT NOW, THE 2005-2006 SEASON. March 06, 2006....Sasha SUCKS, I don't know why NIK get's all butt-hurt.

Becauase you are very bitter towards the players on your "own" team...You make your hateful comments public...I'm not butt-hurt, I just hate Laker fans like you, who talk shit about their own team all the time, ESPECIALLY when they're in a slump...You always emerge to make some anti-Laker comment every time the Lakers lose...Sasha had some good games this year, he's not a fully developed player yet, but he's given us some good games...Appreciate, don't hate. If you were truely a Laker fan, you wouldn't be shitting on our players on a message board filled with a bunch of anti-Lakers...It's called optimism, and it's something you lack as a "fan"...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2006, 09:43:43 PM »
We're all Laker fans? Wrong. You ain't in that category homie..

LOL  stop acting like a fucking retard, what the fuck is wrong with you? :grumpy:   ...You're a HOMER, deal with it. And me criticizing certain players on my team doesn't make me less of a fan...stop acting like a dumb ass.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2006, 09:48:50 PM »
YEAH I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY GAME THEY LOSE AND HOW MANY GAME THEY WIN I ALWAYZ WILL BE A LAKERS FAN!!!!!!! 8)

NOW THAT A REAL LAKERS FAN!!!!!!!!! ;)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2006, 10:10:09 PM »
YEAH I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY GAME THEY LOSE AND HOW MANY GAME THEY WIN I ALWAYZ WILL BE A LAKERS FAN!!!!!!! 8)

U GOT CAPS LOCK N HEART HOMIE

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2006, 10:23:10 PM »

U GOT CAPS LOCK N HEART HOMIE
ALL DAYZ HOOD 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006, 09:45:43 AM »
We're all Laker fans? Wrong. You ain't in that category homie..

LOL  stop acting like a fucking retard, what the fuck is wrong with you? :grumpy:   ...You're a HOMER, deal with it. And me criticizing certain players on my team doesn't make me less of a fan...stop acting like a dumb ass.

"Homer"? Is that what you like to call REAL fans who show pride?

You: Fuck Luke! He sucks. Phil is an idiot for playing him.
Real Laker Fan: Phil should have put Devean George on Richard Hamilton. Luke doesn't have the foot speed to match up.

You: Sasha sucks. He should be sent to the D-League for good, I don't know how he got in the NBA!!
Real Laker Fan: With Jim Jackson here, I wonder if Sasha might actually gain some confidence if he got 30 minutes of playing time a night in the D-League. He might actually be able to give the Lakers a huge boost down the stretch.

See the difference? You are not a Laker fan...You show no signs of true Laker pride, and you aren't a very good supporter of the team. Antonio almost made the same mistake earlier in the season, but he has totally redeemed himself, and now he knows the right ways to support our team...You, my friend, are not a Laker fan. Maybe a Kobe fan, but DEFINITELY not a Laker fan...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006, 11:53:38 AM »
I never said that :stupid: :stupid: :sign_withstupid:    go ahead and support guys that don't come to play every night & lose to teams they are suppose to SMOKE...that's all i said, stop trying to twist shit around,you fucking retard.

And LOL @ you calling a loss to the blazers a slump...all you do is make excuses, i'm a realeast, i call it like it is.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 11:57:56 AM by K.B. Mr.81 »

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006, 12:21:49 PM »
Nik the problem with me (i take it personal, but it's worth for every guy in the same situation as me) is that i ain't that fluent in english. Plus i live in Italy, where nobody hates the Lakers (actually 90% of the  NBA fans supports them because of the Kobe and Shaq era, you know, and because Kobe lived in Italy...). So it's a whole different scenario. I didn't understood YOUR scenario, where you as a Laker fan has to survive against all the hate of the Laker-haters. I didn't really understood the "beat L.A." thing until this season. I was simply real with myself, criticizing things i felt were to be criticized, and supporting the good things. But now that i've understood YOUR scenario (and the one of the forum), i've changed, by going more defensive. I still think we made a mistake by trading Butler and Atkins (2 starters) for Kwame, but from now i'll try to say it in a different way, trying to find the good things out of it (Kwame's age, his defence, etc..). You know what's a real problem? It's that sometimes my english is more like "Sasha sucks" rather than "With Jim Jackson here, I wonder if Sasha might actually gain some confidence if he got 30 minutes of playing time a night in the D-League. He might actually be able to give the Lakers a huge boost down the stretch". Sometimes i think the second thing, but i'm able to write only the first, because my english ain't that good. I hade to understand YOUR scenario, that's all.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2006, 12:38:56 PM »
^^ LOL  There's nothing wrong with criticizing how players are playing in the 2005-2006 season..All those young players could be great in the future if they work hard, But RIGHT NOW, they're not that good, they don't come to play every night, & they make stupid mistakes...that's why the Lakers are 31-30.