Author Topic: Heavily Bruised Or Broken Ribs  (Read 577 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Heavily Bruised Or Broken Ribs
« on: March 06, 2006, 12:27:28 PM »
The doctor says he isnt sure what i have, but one of those 2. The pain is the same anyway he said. Im on medicine right now. But i wonder if any of u guys ever had this and if so how long did it take till u were painfree again?

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Heavily Bruised Or Broken Ribs
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 01:13:23 PM »
did u get fucked up?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 01:38:56 PM »
it happend during soccer, me and a dude ran into each other, and he (accidently) punched me wit his whole body weight behind it. He's my friend, so no i didnt get fucked up. The medicine are working real good right now. I can breathe witout pain again  :D

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 01:40:50 PM »
im pretty sure my friend had bruised ribs and it took ALONG time to heal... but then again i dont think he went to the doc or anything, so i dunno.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 03:54:51 PM »
I got bruised ribs playing baseball (the pitcher was tryin to pick me off and I took the ball in the ribs).  It didn't take that long to heal, but it hurt like a bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 07:46:52 PM »
I fractured my nose playing soccer. The mofo started spasming out and elbowed me in the nose.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 08:05:28 PM »
shit that sucks man

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 08:50:25 PM »
The doctor says he isnt sure what i have, but one of those 2. The pain is the same anyway he said. Im on medicine right now. But i wonder if any of u guys ever had this and if so how long did it take till u were painfree again?

You're on medicine? Aw, come on man, be a man about it.  I had the same thing once, I didn't go to the hospital because I knew there was nothing they could do about it.  Basically, as far as pain, everytime you take a breath it hurts... and you have to consistantly breathe to live, lol.  Anyways, I think for about 2 weeks I had a lot of trouble sleeping, then for the next two months it was a constant pain, then for about another 4 months after that, I could still feel something out of place and it hurt minutely (but not enough to be a nuisance... just you recognize that you're still not right).  It was no shit about 6 months before the pain completely went away.  Very painful injury, I always heard that breaking your collarbone or your femur was worse, though. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 08:53:46 PM »
Collar bone is one of the worst because not only is it painful, but alot of people lose mobility in their arm. This woman I knew broke her collar bone and couldn't even raise her hand anymore. When she got her arm at a 90 degree angle, her shoulder joint basically locked.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 08:57:12 PM »
Collar bone is one of the worst because not only is it painful, but alot of people lose mobility in their arm. This woman I knew broke her collar bone and couldn't even raise her hand anymore. When she got her arm at a 90 degree angle, her shoulder joint basically locked.

Oh you mean permanently? Shit.  I'm probably the most protective of my collarbone, because it's pretty fragile...  it sticks out of your skin in a curve and shit, you can see the whole bone kind of, it just looks like it'd be easy to break, scares the shit out of me just thinking about it. 

I heard the femur was bad because it splinters, it's hard to splint, and you've got tons and tons of muscle and large arteries running around it, so it's just a fucking disaster if it snaps. 

coola

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 09:23:46 PM »
^ where is the femur bone ?

and yeah, ribs can take 8 months to heal... i had a busted rib before, after 4-5 months the pain starts to go away, and you forget you have a busted rib, until you stretch too hard or do some stupid shit...

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2006, 10:14:53 PM »

Oh you mean permanently? Shit.  I'm probably the most protective of my collarbone, because it's pretty fragile...  it sticks out of your skin in a curve and shit, you can see the whole bone kind of, it just looks like it'd be easy to break, scares the shit out of me just thinking about it. 

I heard the femur was bad because it splinters, it's hard to splint, and you've got tons and tons of muscle and large arteries running around it, so it's just a fucking disaster if it snaps. 

yeah I heard that too, but its also one of the hardest bones to break

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 01:37:10 AM »
^ where is the femur bone ?

and yeah, ribs can take 8 months to heal... i had a busted rib before, after 4-5 months the pain starts to go away, and you forget you have a busted rib, until you stretch too hard or do some stupid shit...
fuck, doesnt looks too good then  :(

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 02:04:36 AM »
I had 4 bruised fingers on my right hand once. I felt really sorry for myself. :'(

Throwback

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 02:44:02 AM »
I fractured my nose playing soccer. The mofo started spasming out and elbowed me in the nose.
lol. my elbows are like nose-magnets when i play soccer/football.