Author Topic: New and last Sopranos season starts tommorow  (Read 1719 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: New and last Sopranos season starts tommorow
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 12:26:26 AM »
i have a feeling that if Tony dialed the number he would've returned. the way the camera showed the telephone under the light, and then after he sat on the bed, the yellow light in the background and all that. idk why but i jus felt that if he called the number, he woulda came back right then.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 04:32:52 PM »
SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!

This week's episode was fucking great. I love these dream episodes. You gotta watch it at least twice to understand all the symbolism and foreshadowing. Tony in that coma must be purgatory or something because I remember Tony asked the bartender so how is Costa Mesa which was the city Tony was in and the bartender said "Dead". I dunno lots of hidden meaning in that episode. Best show on TV hands down.
I think your right I watched it at six and didn't really like it but then I watched it at nine again ant it was a pretty good episode.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2006, 12:43:13 AM »
YEAH, I WATCHED IT AGAIN, AND IT MADE MORE SENSE.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2006, 02:03:20 PM »
i have a feeling that if Tony dialed the number he would've returned. the way the camera showed the telephone under the light, and then after he sat on the bed, the yellow light in the background and all that. idk why but i jus felt that if he called the number, he woulda came back right then.

Yeah thats what I thought too because right before they showed Carmella sitting next to Tony in the hospital and she said "Can you hear me Tony?' and then it swtiched to Tony about to call home.

Also the convention he was trying to get into could represent heaven, but he couldn't get in because he didn't have his I.D.

Much more hidden meanings in that episode.

herpes

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2006, 04:56:41 PM »
Did anyone else notice when he was on phone during his dreams that wasnt carmellas voice on the phone

rik

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2006, 05:50:52 PM »
Did anyone else notice when he was on phone during his dreams that wasnt carmellas voice on the phone
Yeah it didn't sound like her I wasn't sure though.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2006, 05:55:23 PM »

Also the convention he was trying to get into could represent heaven, but he couldn't get in because he didn't have his I.D.

whaaaaaaaaat i never thought of that.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2006, 06:37:52 AM »

It was like his imagined wife, and kids.  When he called, the answering machine picked up, and his son and daughter and wife were like "HI!!! You've Reached the SOPRANOS!!!! Leave a message!!!!" then giggling and things. 

I didn't notice the heaven thing either, that's good.  The Alzheimers thing, did you notice that?  The doctor told Tony in the ER that he had a black area on his brain that was the early stages of Alzheimers, and at the same time the doctors in the real world were thinking that he was starting to suffer Brian Damage from the gunshot wound. 

herpes

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2006, 06:59:12 AM »

I didn't notice the heaven thing either, that's good.  The Alzheimers thing, did you notice that?  The doctor told Tony in the ER that he had a black area on his brain that was the early stages of Alzheimers, and at the same time the doctors in the real world were thinking that he was starting to suffer Brian Damage from the gunshot wound. 
I didnt notice that at all, this was the type of episode you had to watch a couple of times to catch everything.

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2006, 07:16:03 AM »
I'm still trying to fully grasp the 'mistaken identity' thing.  If the Convention is heaven, and you have to be a good businessman to get into the convention with proper i.d., some other guy has Tony's i.d.  So tony can't get into the convention, i.e. he can't get into heaven.

The guy who has Tony's i.d. is an asshole.  He didn't pay those monks the money they needed and that he promised them. 

The guy who has Tony's i.d. can't get into heaven with his own i.d., because Tony would have just used it to get in, but it wasn't sufficient.

So, Tony can't get into heaven because this other guy stole his business i.d. which would enable him to get into the convention.

If the convention represents heaven, then his business i.d. must represent his salvation or his karmic equity he's amassed in his life.

The real Tony Soprano can't get into heaven because some Asshole that looks just like him stole his life away at a bar, and a woman at the gates of heaven told him he couldn't get in.  The woman probably represents Carmella telling him he's going to Hell.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 07:17:37 AM by Trauma »

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2006, 08:21:15 PM »
****************** SPOILER ************************************************

Looks like Tony's gonna be up and at it next week.  Lots of hard-core classic gangster shit in the next week's preview at the end of tonight's episode, with Tony directing traffic from his hospital bed.  I'm gonna predict it'll be one of the greatest shows ever. Can't wait. 

herpes

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2006, 08:35:37 PM »
Paulie walnuts its going end up turnin rat before the season is over.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2006, 08:48:38 PM »
Tony's back :raisetheroof:

i had a feelin wen tony found that family reunion or w/e that it was an invitation to hell. and once i saw steve buschemi i fuckin KNEW IT! i really thought he was gonna die but wen he came back me and my boys were like :raisetheroof:

next week looks fuckin ILL man i wish i could peep it right now caus it looks reaaaaal intense. but at least the don's back!  8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2006, 01:38:39 PM »
Paulie walnuts its going end up turnin rat before the season is over.

I dunno.  They teased the same thing about two seasons ago, with Paulie playing John and Tony back and forth, and Paulie telling John to put in a word for him in New York... then ultimately Paulie found out that nobody in New York even knew who he was.  If you mean rat to the police, I don't see it happening with Paulie, he's pretty hardcore. 

rik

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2006, 02:15:11 PM »
They need to kill that fag.