Author Topic: RIP CWalker  (Read 230 times)

K A I N

RIP CWalker
« on: March 21, 2006, 07:43:39 AM »

The yard: Martin's home is at left, Mugrage's is at right.

BATAVIA, Ohio (AP) -- A man who neighbors say was devoted to his meticulously kept lawn was charged with murder in the shooting of a 15-year-old boy who apparently walked across his yard.

Charles Martin called 911 on Sunday afternoon, saying calmly: "I just killed a kid."

Police, who released the call's contents, said Martin also told the dispatcher: "I've been harassed by him and his parents for five years. Today just blew it up."

Larry Mugrage, whose family lived next door, was shot in the chest with a shotgun. The high school freshman was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Martin, 66, allegedly told police he had several times had problems with neighbors walking on his lawn. He remained jailed without bond Monday. His jailers said no attorney was listed for him.

Neighbors said Martin lived alone quietly, often sitting in front of his one-story home with its neat lawn, well-trimmed shrubbery and flag pole with U.S. and Navy flags flying.

Joanne Ritchie, 46, said Mugrage was known as "a good kid." She said she always also considered Martin to be friendly.

Union Township is near Batavia, about 20 miles east of Cincinnati, Ohio.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/20/boy.shot.ap/index.html

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: RIP CWalker
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 08:46:05 AM »
Rest In Piss  Polack....we hardly knew ye
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 08:49:29 AM »
:'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 11:47:29 AM »
Those darn Muslims had something to do with this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 12:02:14 PM »
All jokes aside guys; this is a real shame. It takes a real lunatic to shoot a kid in the chest like that. I mean he could have just shot in the air and scared the kid straight, or buy a pit bull. I feel terrible for the family. They have to go through life with the we lost a son because he walked on some crazy old man's lawn. Not the worst thing in the world and not the only bad thing to happen to a kid today but it warrants at least a little sympathy.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 02:03:48 PM »
my sophomore year of high school shit like this happened.  This kid was skating down the street and this guy runs out with a shotty tells him to get off his property and blasts the kid.  It was horrible I had the daughter of the guy who shot the kid in one of my classes, they moved with the quickness, never saw her again. ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 03:52:07 PM »

Muhammed!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 03:57:45 PM »

Muhammed!
It was Abdul Infinte.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 11:57:06 PM »
America has to do something about all these fucking crazy ass white folks.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 11:58:59 PM »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 03:10:12 AM »
America has to do something about all these fucking crazy ass white folks.

gun control ?

i have a crazy friend, the only reason he is in love with america is because of Texas, and ability to buy guns... he thinks that a country where the govt trusts it's people with fire-arms is a country worth living in... personally i disagree because of cases like these...