Author Topic: Murrays Revenge  (Read 864 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Murrays Revenge
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2006, 11:25:29 PM »
yep, got it yesterday. great album
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 05:23:32 AM »
im waiting to get payed then im definately going to cop it :)

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 03:53:20 PM »
I think one of the best if not best produced tracks went to waste with a shitty topic to rap about on D.S.W.G.....I love murs and I love the beat but the topic kills it for me, I gotta zone out when I listen to that song, Murs usually kills it when hes talking about women and some of my fav songs of his are about women but this one is.... :-\ I FUCKING LOVE THE BEAT THOUGH

anyways I really like Silly Girl too

rik

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 04:15:23 PM »
I think one of the best if not best produced tracks went to waste with a shitty topic to rap about on D.S.W.G.....I love murs and I love the beat but the topic kills it for me, I gotta zone out when I listen to that song, Murs usually kills it when hes talking about women and some of my fav songs of his are about women but this one is.... :-\ I FUCKING LOVE THE BEAT THOUGH

anyways I really like Silly Girl too
Yeah Silly Girl is probably my favorite song...either that one or L.A.

daggo

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 01:21:55 AM »
I love that LP ! ;D

rik

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 10:13:19 AM »
Yo Jdub any update on the L.A. or the remix?

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2006, 04:35:35 AM »
 I'd like to give it a listen before buying it or not, if someone can do sth ......... Thanks in advance

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2006, 08:55:54 AM »
Personally, if you liked the last one, you'll like this one. It isn't too much different, other than the fact that he doesn't curse on it

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2006, 02:15:57 PM »
only bad thing about the album is the manufacturing error on the last track and it gets cut off in the middle of the song. but other than that its great
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:16 PM »
Dope album, go out and support. Murs is the best

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2006, 08:42:16 PM »
i was gonna grab it today, but then i saw fishscale for $9.99 and i was like fuck it ill get Murs later. how many stars would any yall give it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 08:57:53 PM »
damn its out? that shows how im out the game.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 09:40:48 AM »
only bad thing about the album is the manufacturing error on the last track and it gets cut off in the middle of the song. but other than that its great

the last word on my album is revenge, when i checked the lyrics in the booklet it said the last word was revenge. It does cut off abruptly though.

This is the first i heard of murs, i was very impressed, can someone recommend any other good albums from him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Intriago33

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 09:45:31 AM »

the last word on my album is revenge, when i checked the lyrics in the booklet it said the last word was revenge. It does cut off abruptly though.

This is the first i heard of murs, i was very impressed, can someone recommend any other good albums from him.

check out his album b4, also with 9th Wonder- http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001KL4ZY/qid=1143740704/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl/203-6470266-8152740

two good albums.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2006, 09:48:28 AM »

check out his album b4, also with 9th Wonder- http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001KL4ZY/qid=1143740704/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl/203-6470266-8152740

two good albums.

props, will prob pick this up.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson