Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Dodgers Thread  (Read 24130 times)

MistaNova

Re: The Official Los Angeles Dodgers Thread
« Reply #630 on: April 29, 2013, 07:17:32 PM »
we have an official mlb thread....if the posting stays consistent in that one, i'll sticky it..gota peep it out. but i dont like the idea of not starting other mlb related threads. peeps come into threads for the headlines, if we kept every post in the official thread of that sport, there'd be no forum.

But isn't that the role those threads are supposed to have? What good is an official thread if topics that should be discussed in there are just going to be made into separate threads? I'm guessing threads like the professional wrestling thread and NHL thread have suffered from this in times past.

But I digress. I'll await the final verdict by you and the other mods.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 07:29:07 PM by Iveus »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #631 on: April 29, 2013, 07:29:48 PM »
^Yeah, there's just not that many big-time Dodger fans on here (that I notice at least). You could sticky the "MLB thread" though.

I can agree with this. I think that because Southern California area is split with the IE divided and OC going for the Angels and LA going for the Dodgers, it's hard to have a straight Dodgers thread. The Lakers run OC, IE and LA, so they will get more support here. But an MLB thread should handle everything.

Sccit

« Reply #632 on: April 29, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
we have an official mlb thread....if the posting stays consistent in that one, i'll sticky it..gota peep it out. but i dont like the idea of not starting other mlb related threads. peeps come into threads for the headlines, if we kept every post in the official thread of that sport, there'd be no forum.

But isn't that the role those threads are supposed to have? What good is an official thread if topics that should be discussed in there are just going to be made into separate threads? I'm guessing threads like the professional wrestling thread and NHL thread have suffered from this in times past.

But I digress. I'll await the final verdict by you and the other mods.

they're mostly for casual discussion and are used as game-threads during live action, speculation, rumors etc......but headlines can can still be made into threads. the board would be dead otherwise.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #633 on: April 30, 2013, 12:19:06 PM »
i hear Hanley is back

Hack Wilson - real

HACK WILSON PRESENTS: The DubCC official L.A. Dodgers thread
« Reply #634 on: May 26, 2014, 03:07:35 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: HACK WILSON PRESENTS: The DubCC official L.A. Dodgers thread
« Reply #635 on: May 26, 2014, 03:08:09 PM »
so Josh Beckett just threw a no hitter

but ya'll are gonna have to move Carl Crawfish to the bench and make Kemp a LFer

Puig is still raking it in like an O.G.

Remedy360

« Reply #636 on: May 26, 2014, 03:34:49 PM »

but ya'll are gonna have to move Carl Crawfish to the bench and make Kemp a LFer

One of those figgaz will get traded, no sense in putting Crawford on the bench.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #637 on: May 26, 2014, 04:00:39 PM »
This thread is da shit cuz

MistaNova

« Reply #638 on: May 26, 2014, 06:17:02 PM »
Doesn't this forum already have a Dodgers thread?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #639 on: May 26, 2014, 06:40:06 PM »
RYU PERFECT GAME SO FAR OMG

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #640 on: May 26, 2014, 07:24:14 PM »
its fucked up that 63% of LA still cant watch the dodgers  :grumpy: im missing everything, even when theyre on espn or the mlb network, its blacked out! only way ive been following games is through twitter smh #INeedMyDodgers

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #641 on: May 26, 2014, 07:26:36 PM »
its fucked up that 63% of LA still cant watch the dodgers  :grumpy: im missing everything, even when theyre on espn or the mlb network, its blacked out! only way ive been following games is through twitter smh #INeedMyDodgers

how much of a travel and how expensive is it to go to the game from where you are?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #642 on: May 26, 2014, 07:27:26 PM »
oh and do you get KLAC on your stereo?

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #643 on: May 26, 2014, 07:28:08 PM »

how much of a travel and how expensive is it to go to the game from where you are?

not far at all but i cant afford to go to every game, ticket prices are ridiculous and i dont have a radio lol just in the car

MistaNova

« Reply #644 on: May 26, 2014, 07:30:30 PM »