Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 89980 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1590 on: August 26, 2010, 04:00:56 PM »
AG books like Vince Russo lol.

I'm thinking of showing him all the times as a heel, I put over the face in these promos. You don't bury them, oh well, AG.. aka... Vic Venom... lmao... if you don't Vic Venom... Google him, best WWF Magazine writer ever. Okay, honestly I hated his writing... lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #1591 on: August 26, 2010, 06:54:38 PM »
LOL. Vic Venom. Oh man, that name brings back some memories.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1592 on: August 26, 2010, 08:43:54 PM »
fuck your right i should of picked Flair... idk i was drunk my bad
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1593 on: August 27, 2010, 02:03:20 AM »
looks like I got my work cut out lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1594 on: September 02, 2010, 12:10:57 AM »
From WCCWF.com:

Inside sources have revealed that former 4-time World Champion Sikotic has been medically cleared to return to the ring after sustaining injuries at the hands of The Pack. More details as they come in.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1595 on: September 15, 2010, 11:20:59 PM »
Overdue promo:

*We hear E-Crazy's music play in the building. E-Crazy makes his way down to the ring and climbs the steps. E-Crazy enters the ring and grabs a mic. The fans have an "E-Crazy!" chant going on. Sean Mooney and Jerry Lawler was forced into retirement after his loss against P. Nelson. E-Crazy beings to speak.*

E-Crazy: Firstly, I want to thank all you fans for your support throughout the years. Without your support I wouldn't be here. I hope entertained you all to the fullest in all my matches as I always gave it all. Secondly, I want to thank all the guys in the back that I competed with and competed against. Thanks to Sikotic and M Dogg, when we formed DipCC. Thanks to Grim, and Lucifer for some of our battles. Thanks to P. Nelson; even though you retired me, we had some classic matches. Thanks to Wykid, AG, HD, Still Dre, Dollar Bill and MGA. Thank you to all the announcers we've had that have always called great matches. And finally thank you to Mo Dizzle. I wouldn't have been here had you not given me the opportunity.

I'm gone for now. Will I return some day? Possibly. But for now, my focus will be resting up and focusing on other things. Much love to everybody!

*As E-Crazy finishes his speech, we see all the WCCWF superstars make their way down to the ring. All the stars enter and they each shake hands with E-Crazy while sharing some kind words. The WCCWF stars stand around for a few moments. We then hear "Beware" by Big Pun hit the speakers. Mo Dizzle has returned and healed! Mo Dizzle makes his way to the ring and enters as well. Dizzle grabs a mic.*

Mo Dizzle: Ladies and gentlemen, I am BACK!!

*The crowd cheers Mo Dizzle.*

Mo Dizzle: But tonight, its not about me. No no, tonight, its about E-Crazy. E-Crazy, when you first started here and attacked me with a bat, I wanted to fire you. But I'm glad I didn't. Because with your hard work and dedication, the WCCWF would have lacked a solid performer and many key historical moments. And we may not have been as successful as we are right now. For all the WCCWF employees and stars, thank you for all your hard work. You will be missed a great deal.

*Dizzle and E-Crazy shake hands before sharing a few words. All the WCCWF stars and Dizzle exit the ring and go to the back. E-Crazy waves to the fans, who start a "Thank You Crazy!" chant. E-Crazy exits the ring and high-fives a few of the fans while making his way to the back. E-Crazy stops at the top of the ramp for a few more moments, waving to the fans. E-Crazy then goes to the back and SM and JL note that this was E-Crazy's final appearance in the WCCWF.*

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1596 on: September 16, 2010, 10:08:57 AM »
From WCCWF.com:

This Sunday, the WCCWF will host its Painful Amends event. This event looks to be truly promising as the matches.

In the opening match, we'll see Wykid take on King Lucifer in a re-match for the WCCWF US Title. Will Wykid be able to capture the US Title again, or will Lucifer retain his title successfully?

In the second match, Grim looks to get some revenge on Booker T and Scott Steiner. Booker and Steiner will team with Scott Hall to take on Grim and two partners of his choice. Who will Grim select as his partners for this Sunday?

Next, we'll see Nelson challenge M Dogg for the WCCWF Canadian Title. Nelson has always been close, but M Dogg has remained one step ahead. Will Nelson finally capture the Canadian Title this Sunday, or will M Dogg remain ahead?

And in the main event, we will see AG defend his WCCWF World Heavyweight Title against Sikotic. With the feud that has developed between these two, this will make for an excellent main event. Will Sikotic be able to win the World Title once more, or will AG be able to successfully defend his title?

Find out this Sunday, at Painful Amends!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1597 on: September 16, 2010, 10:51:33 PM »
WWE Night of Champions Card (written in order of importance)

WWE Title: Six-Pack Elimination Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Cena vs. Y2J vs. Orton vs. Edge vs. Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Title Match
Kane (c) vs. Undertaker

US Title Match
Miz (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

IC Title Match
Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi

CM Punk vs. Big Show

WWE Divas & WWE Women's Titles' Unification
Michelle OR Layla vs. Melina

-----------------------------

WCCWF Painful Amends Card

Match 1: WCCWF US Title Re-Match
King Lucifer (c) vs. Wykid

Match 2: Tag Team Match
Steiner/Booker/Hall vs. Grim/??/??

Match 3: WCCWF Canadian Title Match
M Dogg (c) vs. P. Nelson

Match 4: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match
AG (c) vs. Sikotic

-----------------------------

Due date: Sunday September 19th, 2010 at 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 02:44:48 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1598 on: September 17, 2010, 11:27:45 PM »
Lucifer's Predictions:

WWE Title Six-Pack Elimination Match = Orton wins; pin
Kane vs. Undertaker = Kane wins; pin
Miz vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; submission
Ziggler vs. Kofi = Ziggler wins; pin
Punk vs. Big Show = Punk wins; pin
Michelle OR Layla vs. Melina = Melina wins; pin

-------------------------

Grim's Predictions:

Ziggler vs. Kofi = Ziggler wins; submission
Punk vs. Big Show =Big Show; DQ
Michelle OR Layla vs. Melina = Melina wins; pin

-------------------------

Due date: Sunday September 19th, 2010 at 7:30PM EST (4:30 PM PST)
Submitted by: M Dogg; Lucifer; Grim; Sikotic; P. Nelson
Waiting on: Wykid; AG
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 10:36:37 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1599 on: September 19, 2010, 01:03:15 PM »
For all the active people...how many of you watch TNA PPVs or keep up with the storylines, etc.?

Sikotic™

« Reply #1600 on: September 19, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »
For all the active people...how many of you watch TNA PPVs or keep up with the storylines, etc.?
I try to catch the PPVs and Impact if I have absolutely NOTHING to do on Thursday nights.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1601 on: September 22, 2010, 09:53:43 AM »
Thanks Sikotic; anybody else?

PS, I'll get a chance to work on the results sometime tomorrow and Friday night; weekend I'll definitely get it up since HIAC is less than 2 weeks away lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1602 on: September 26, 2010, 11:43:30 PM »
WWE Night of Champions Results

Ziggler vs. Kofi = Ziggler wins; pin
Punk vs. Big Show = Big Show wins; pin
Michelle vs. Melina = Michelle wins; pin

----------------------------------------

WCCWF Painful Amends Results

*Fireworks explode in the building as the fans are chanting on their feet in excitement over WCCWF’s Painful Amends. We are welcomed to the show by play-by-play commentator and new colour commentator, JBL. SM and JBL run down the card while the theme song, Fadeaway by Celldwater, plays on the speakers. The fans settle down into their seats as the opening match is about to begin…*

Match 1: WCCWF US Title Re-Match
King Lucifer vs. Wykid

*A video package shows the feud that’s developed between Lucifer and Wykid, starting with the KOTR Finals match that ended in a no contest. The video clip moves on to show the re-match for the finals which Lucifer won. The clip ends showing how Lucifer defeated Wykid to capture the US Title. Back to ringside, the lights turn off in the building as Wykid’s name spells out on the Jumbo screen.  Wykid’s theme plays as SM and JBL wonder where Wykid will appear.  The lights turn on and we see standing on the commentator’s desk. Wykid hops off the desk, and slides into the ring. Wykid continues to stare at the ramp way for his opponent. The lights in the building go out again as we hear King Lucifer’s theme play. Lucifer makes his way to the ring with the WCCWF US Title around his waist and wearing his royal apparel. Lucifer climbs the steps, raises his arms, and brings the lights back on in the building. Lucifer enters ring and sets his royal attire on the outside. Lucifer then takes off the WCCWF US Title and holds it high in the air. Wykid and Lucifer continue staring at one another. Lucifer hands the title to the ref; the ref holds the belt high to signal it as a WCCWF US Title Match. The ref then hands the belt to the time keeper. The bell rings to start the match…*

King Lucifer’s Predictions:
WWE Title Six-Pack Elimination Match = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
Kane vs. Undertaker = Kane wins; pin = 2 points
Miz vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; submission = 2 points
Ziggler vs. Kofi = Ziggler wins; pin = 2 points
Punk vs. Big Show = Punk wins; pin = 0 points
Michelle vs. Melina = Melina wins; pin = 0 points
KING LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Wykid’s Predictions (none submitted):
WYKID’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 ÷ 2 = 0 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see Lucifer in control. With Wykid in the corner, Lucifer drills him with multiple punches to the face and chest. Lucifer whips Wykid to the opposite corner and follows up with a big boot to the face. Lucifer then waits for Wykid to get up, looking to deliver a Chokeslam. With Wykid up, Lucifer grabs his throat. As Lucifer picks Wykid up, Wykid escapes; Wykid counters with a couple of kicks to the back of Lucifer’s leg. Wykid grabs Lucifer and tries to whip him into the ropes; Lucifer counters though and whips Wykid instead to the ropes. As Wykid approaches, Lucifer tries a clothesline. Wykid ducks though and charges towards the opposite ropes; Wykid springboards off the ropes and hits a huge kick to the head of Lucifer to knock him onto his knees. Wykid charges off the ropes again and nails a dropkick to knock Lucifer onto the mat. Wykid tries a cover but gets a two-count. Wykid then gets Lucifer to his feet and nails a couple of European uppercuts. Wykid kicks Lucifer in the gut and tries to deliver the Crucifix Powerbomb. As Wykid tries to lift Lucifer, Lucifer is able to prevent it. Lucifer counters with a back bodydrop on Wykid. As Wykid gets to his feet, Lucifer grabs him by the throat and delivers a Chokeslam! Lucifer then cover Wykid to get the three-count to win the match and retain his WCCWF US Title!!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWF US CHAMPION = KING LUCIFER

After the Match:
The ref hands Lucifer the US Title and raises Lucifer’s hand. The ref then goes to check on Wykid before helping him out of the ring and to the back. Lucifer’s theme plays on the speakers as the fans cheer for him. SM and JBL summarize the match as Lucifer stands tall in the ring, holding the US Title high. Lucifer then exits the ring and makes his way to the back.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1603 on: September 26, 2010, 11:45:57 PM »
Match 2: Tag Team Match
Hall/Steiner/Booker vs. Grim/??/??

*A video recap shows the WCCWF World Title re-match from SummerSmash where Booker and Steiner aligned themselves with the Outlaws. Back to ringside, we here the Wolfpack music hit the speakers as Steiner, Booker, and Hall make their way out to a chorus of boos from the fans. The trio mocks the crowd as they enter the ring. As they enter the ring, Booker grabs a mic and begins to speak in an English accent.*

Booker: Hush, you peasants! You all must be wondering why Scottie and I decided to join the Outlaws. Well the answer is quite obvious. But you peasants are not worthy of a delight such as my voice to tell you! Instead, you will get the answer though from Scottie!

*Booker hands the mic to Steiner.*

Steiner: Shut up! All you fat asses in the crowd need to shove some more damn food in your damn mouths and listen up! Booker and I joined the Outlaws for a simple reason: the Outlaws are going to be the most dominant force in the industry! And everybody knows that nothing is complete without Big Poppa Pump and Booker! So chew on that fatsos!

*Steiner hands the mic to Hall.*

Hall: Ayo, say hello to the bad guy! Now tonight, we got this match with that big fire wielding freak Grim and two mystery partners. So lets just cut to the chase. Hey, you freak of nature! Get your ass out here and tell everybody who your partners are!

*Hall drops the mic as the trio waits for Grim. The lights turn off in the building and Grim’s music hits the speakers. The fans cheer Grim as he makes his way to the ring with his scythe in hand. Grim enters the ring and sets off a large pyro. Grim then sets his scythe on the outside and grabs a mic.*

Grim: Steiner, Booker. You two will pay for your sins for costing me the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship. As for the Outlaws, you all have been a thorn in the side of us all. Tonight, there will be some pay back for all your transgressions. You want to know who my partners are? Well, all three of you are familiar with them. My partners are…TEAM 3D!!

*Team 3D’s music hits the speakers as the fans start cheering. Brother Ray and Brother Devon make their way out and greet the fans as they make their way to the ring. Team 3D enters the ring and shake hands with Grim before turning towards Hall, Steiner, and Booker where they exchange words. Steiner and Ray look to start things off. The bell rings to begin the match.*

Grim’s Predictions:
Ziggler vs. Kofi = Ziggler wins; submission = 1 point
Punk vs. Big Show = Big Show wins; DQ = 1 point
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action packed match, we see Booker working over Devon. Booker has a headlock applied on Devon. The ref checks Devon to see if Devon is able to compete. The ref grabs Devon’s arm and raises it; Devon’s arm drops. The ref raises Devon’s arm again and it drops a second time. On the third time, Devon is able to keep his arm up. The fans start a “Devon!” chant. Devon starts to get an adrenaline rush as Booker’s hold also weakens. Devon nails a couple of elbow shots to Booker’s gut to break the hold. Before Devon can get any more momentum, Booker rakes Devon’s eyes. Booker kicks Devon in the gut and looks to end the match. Booker runs off the ropes and looks to hit a scissors kick, but Devon is able to move. Devon then hits a huge clothesline to knock Booker to the mat. Booker and Devon both drag their bodies towards the respective corners. Booker reaches his corner first and tags in Hall. As Hall enters, he tries to grab Devon’s leg. Devon is able to reach his corner though and tags in Grim! Hall attacks Grim as he enters. The two start trading punches till Grim knocks Hall to the mat. Steiner enters the ring and is clothesline by Grim. Booker enters and is given a big boot to the face. Hall gets back to his feet and Grim nails him with a clothesline. Grim looks to nail the Chokeslam on Hall. Before he can do so, Steiner and Booker attack him from behind. Grim fends himself off briefly before Devon and Ray enter the ring and take on Steiner and Booker. The battle goes to the outside of the ring. Meanwhile back in the ring, Hall attacks Grim from behind again. Hall hits a couple of punches followed by a discuss punch. Hall then gets Grim to his feet and kicks him in the gut; Hall looks to deliver the Outsider’s Edge on Grim. As Hall lifts Grim onto his shoulders, Grim is able to escape. Grim turns Hall around, grabs him by the throat, and nails the Chokeslam! Grim then covers Hall and gets a three-count to win the match for his team!

Winners of the Match = GRIM AND TEAM 3D

After the Match:
Before anybody can celebrate, the battle ensues. We see Booker, Steiner, and Team 3D enter the ring again. Grim goes after Steiner; meanwhile, Team 3D hits a 3D on Booker. Hall is back to his feet and goes after Grim. Grim and Hall trade punches again. Team 3D meanwhile nail punches on Steiner. As this happens, we see Grim send Hall to the outside of the ring. On the outside, Grim whips Hall into the steel steps. Grim then grabs a chair and nails Hall repeatedly. In the ring, we see Team 3D hit the “Whassap!” on Steiner. On the outside, Grim removes the floor mat. Grim the nails a Chokeslam on the cement floor to Hall. Grim tells Team 3D to grab a table. Team 3D exits the ring and pull out a table from underneath the ring. Team 3D set the table up. Grim then puts Hall on the table before climbing on the table himself. Grim gets Hall to his feet, scoops him up, and nails a Tombstone through the table!! The fans cheer for Grim, who has an evil grin on his face. Grim backs up towards the ramp with Team 3D as Grim’s theme plays. EMTs come out to check on Hall. They load him onto a stretcher as Booker and Steiner look on. Meanwhile, SM and JBL summarize the match and after events. The EMTs stretcher Hall out of the arena; Grim and Team 3D stop at the stage where Grim sets off another pyro. Grim and Team 3D make their way to the back.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1604 on: September 26, 2010, 11:49:21 PM »
Match 3: WCCWF Canadian Title Match
M Dogg vs. P. Nelson

*A video clip shows the feud that’s developed between M Dogg and P. Nelson over the WCCWF Canadian Title. The video ends showing Nelson’s victory over E-Crazy and Wykid to become the #1 contender to the WCCWF Canadian Title. Back to ringside, we hear P. Nelson’s music hit the speakers. The fans start booing him as he makes his way to the ring. SM and JBL mention that P. Nelson cause E-Crazy to retire at SummerSmash. Nelson enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and taunts the crowd. Nelson then prepares for his match. M Dogg’s music plays next and the fans give him a mixed reaction, although more cheers can be heard than boos. M Dogg has the WCCWF Canadian Title around his waist. As he makes his way to the ring, SM and JBL note that this may be the last time P. Nelson faces M Dogg for the Canadian Title. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, takes off his title, and holds it high in the air. M Dogg gets off the turnbuckle and hands it to the ref. The ref holds the Canadian Title high in the air to signal it as a WCCWF Canadian Title match. The ref hands the belt to the time keeper. The bell rings to begin the match…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Kane vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; pin = 0 points
Michelle vs. Melina = Michelle wins; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Miz vs. Bryan = Miz wins; pin = 0 points
Ziggler vs. Kofi = Kofi wins; pin = 0 points
Punk vs. Big Show = Big Show wins; pin = 2 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see Nelson working over M Dogg. With Nelson on the sitting on the top turnbuckle, we see Nelson grabbing M Dogg by the head a delivering a Tornado DDT. Nelson tries a cover, but only gets a two-count. Nelson gets M Dogg to his feet and nails a couple of backhand chops. M Dogg responds with chops of his own while the crowd shouts “WOOO!” after each chop delivered in remembrance of Ric Flair. M Dogg looks like he’s getting the upperhand until Nelson rakes M Dogg’s face. Nelson whips M Dogg into the corner. With M Dogg in the corner, Nelson charges over, looking to hit a spear. M Dogg ends up kicking Nelson in the face though. M Dogg then chops Nelson a couple of times before grabbing Nelson and sending him into the corner. M Dogg then nails a couple of right and left jabs on Nelson before setting him up on the top turnbuckle. M Dogg looks to hit the muscle-buster on Nelson; M Dogg grabs a hold of Nelson and nails the muscle-buster. M Dogg tries a cover, but only gets a two-count. M Dogg then gets Nelson to his feet. M Dogg scoops Nelson onto his shoulder and looks to deliver the running powerslam. As M Dogg starts running, Nelson escapes and pushes M Dogg into the turnbuckle chest first. With M Dogg staggering about, Nelson kicks him in the gut and looks to hit the Nelson Bomb. M Dogg struggles free Nelson as Nelson lifts M Dogg up. M Dogg delivers a couple of European uppercuts on Nelson. M Dogg then runs off the ropes and hits a huge spear of his own P Nelson right in the middle of the ring. M Dogg covers Nelson and gets the three-count to win the match and retain his WCCWF Canadian Title!!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWF CANADIAN CHAMPION = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref hands M Dogg his title and raises M Dogg’s arm. The ref then checks on Nelson and helps him to the back. M Dogg’s theme plays on the speakers as the fans cheer him. SM and JBL recap the match while M Dogg celebrates briefly in the ring. M Dogg then exits the ring and also goes to the back.

----------------------------------------

Match 4: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match
AG vs. Sikotic

*A video recap shows the feud that ahs developed between AG and Sikotic. The clip then goes on to show how AG and the Outlaws injured Sikotic, causing him to miss a few events. Next, the video shows how AG won the title from Grim. The video then shows how AG was able to defend the title against Grim after having Steiner and Booker align with the Outlaws. The video then ends showing Sikotic making his return at SummerSmash. Back to ringside, we hear Sikotic’s theme play. The crowd explodes in huge cheers for Sikotic as he makes his way to the ring, looking extremely focused. SM and JBL mention that this will be Sikotic’s first match in weeks. Sikotic enters the ring climbs to the second turnbuckle, and plays to the crowd as they continue cheering him. Sikotic then gets off the turnbuckle and awaits the arrival of his opponent. AG’s theme plays next and the fans quickly turn their cheers to boos for their disapproval of WCCWF’s fastest rising star. AG makes his way out the ring with the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title around his waist. As AG enters the ring, SM and JBL mention that this should be a classic bout between two bitter rivals. AG stares at Sikotic for a couple of seconds before taking off his title. AG then climbs the turnbuckle and taunts the crowd as they boo him some more. AG then gets off the turnbuckle. AG hands the belt to the ref. the ref holds the title high in the air to declare it as WCCWF World Heavyweight Title match. The ref hands the belt to the time keeper. The bell rings and the main event is underway…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
WWE Title Six-Pack Elimination Match = Barrett wins; pin = 0 points
Kane vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; pin = 0 points
Miz vs. Bryan = Miz wins; pin = 0 points
Michelle vs. Melina = Michelle wins; pin = 2 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

AG’s Predictions (none submitted):
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 0 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed main event, we see AG working over Sikotic in the corner. AG nails a couple of stomps to Sikotic’s gut. AG grabs Sikotic’s head and drags it across the middle rope. AG brings Sikotic to the middle of the ring and delivers a Russian legsweep. AG tries a cover but gets only a two-count. AG then drags Sikotic over to the ropes and sets his left leg on the bottom rope. AG then nails a seat senton on the leg twice.  AG grabs Sikotic’s left leg and kicks the back of the knee. AG grabs the left again and delivers an elbow shot. AG looks to go for a cover, but Sikotic counters with an inside cradle; AG though is able to kick out. AG gets to his feet and punches Sikotic, who is on his knees. Sikotic responds with punches of his own to AG’s gut. Sikotic then gets to his feet and the two start trading punches. The fans boo every AG punch and cheer every Sikotic punch. Sikotic eventually gets the momentum in his favour. As AG tries a punch, Sikotic ducks and gets AG onto his shoulders. Sikotic then delivers the Samoan Drop on AG and tries for a cover, but again only gets a two-count. Sikotic gets back to his feet and looks to hit the Sik Bottom. As this happens, we see the Outlaws making their way out lead by Sting. The Outlaws surround the ring as Sikotic looks around with the numbers against him. We then see a pyro explode on the stage as Grim and Lucifer both run out with chairs in their hands. The Brothers of Death are accompanied by Team 3D. A huge brawl ensues on the outside of the ring. Officials come out to try and bring some order back. The ref also tries to help bring some order back. With the official distracted, AG sneaks up behind Sikotic and low blows him. AG then rolls to the outside of the ring and grabs the WCCWF Title. AG rolls back in and looks to hit Sikotic with the belt. As AG charges over, Sikotic ducks. Sikotic drills AG with a couple of punches to knock the title out of his hand. Sikotic then sets the belt up on the ground. Sikotic kicks AG in the gut and hits a DDT on the belt! Sikotic grabs the title and throws it to the outside. Sikotic tells the ref to come back into the ring as the chaos has settled on the outside of the ring. As the ref enters the ring, Sikotic gets AG to his feet and delivers the Sik Bottom. Sikotic then covers AG and gets the three-count to win the match to become the new WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion!!

Winner of the Match and NEW WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = SIKOTIC

After the Match:
The ref hands Sikotic the WCCWF World Title and raises his arm. The ref then checks on AG and helps him to the back. Sikotic celebrates in the ring while his theme plays and the fans cheer him. SM and JBL summarize the match and the events that took place with the brawl. SM and JBL then thank everybody for watching WCCWF’s Painful Amends event. The show ends showing Sikotic standing on the second turnbuckle, holding his newly won WCCWF World Heavyweight Title high in the air in high right arm.