Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 89984 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1605 on: September 26, 2010, 11:51:31 PM »
Sikotic, here's your title:

AG will have the next 4 events to use his re-match clause.

The next event is Hell In A Cell this Sunday. I'll get details up by Wednesday or Thursday.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1606 on: September 29, 2010, 09:56:43 AM »
An update about Hell In A Cell:

Since Smackdown is going to be live this Friday, they haven't announced any other matches for Smackdown.
What I'm going to do is wait till Friday to post the cards and I'll send reminders Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1607 on: October 02, 2010, 12:21:21 AM »
WWE Hell In A Cell Card (written in order of importance)

World Heavyweight Title Match - Hell In A Cell
Kane (c) vs. Undertaker
**Just the predict the winner and how they win

WWE Title Match - Hell In A Cell
Orton (c) vs. Sheamus
**Just the predict the winner and how they win

Cena vs. Barrett

US Title Match - Submissions Count Anywhere Match
***Just predict the winner

Unified Divas Title Match
McCool (c) vs. Natalya

----------------------------------

WCCWF Remorseless Card

Elimination Chamber Match (see details below and in next post):
Sikotic vs. King Lucifer vs. M Dogg vs. AG vs. Grim vs. P. Nelson
Rules:    Predict winner (4 points)
Predict how they win – pin, submission, DQ or knockout (3 points)
Predict what kind of win it is – clean or dirty (2 points)
Maximum points: 9 points

----------------------------------

Due date: Sunday October 3rd, 2010 at 730PM EST (430PM PST)
Reminders being sent Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, and Sunday morning
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 01:08:37 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1608 on: October 02, 2010, 12:25:32 PM »
*'Beware' by Big Pun hits the speakers as Mo Dizzle makes his way to the ring in just his second appearance since returning to the WCCWF. The fans give him a mixed reaction as he enters the ring with a mic.*

Mo Dizzle: Ladies and gentlemen, this Sunday will be WCCWF's Remorseless event. And there is only one match that is befitting to the event...THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH!! That's right folks; the Elimination Chamber returns this Sunday at Remorseless!!

There will be quite a lot at stake this Sunday. But before I mention that, let me inform you all of the participants:
The WCCWF World Champion Sikotic.
The WCCWF US Champion King Lucifer.
The WCCWF Canadian Champion M Dogg.
Former WCCWF Champion AG.
The only dual-champion in history Grim.
And the first ever co-KOTR Winner P. Nelson.

Now as for what's at stake...well it would be pretty unfair to just have one title on the line. Hell, even if all three titles were on the line, it would be a disadvantage to the champions. But me being the creative genius that I am, I have made stipulations such that everybody will benefit!!

So what will be on the line? Well, all three championships will potentially be on the line. As well, potential future #1 contenders to the title will be on the line. Confusing? Let me explain.

If AG, Grim, OR P. Nelson win the match, they will get to CHOOSE which title they want to hold: The World, US, or Canadian Titles.
If Lucifer OR M Dogg win the match, they will get retain their respective title and will get a FUTURE WCCWF World Title shot after their current title reign ends.
And finally if Sikotic wins, he will retain his title and will also get a FUTURE title shot after his reign ends at whichever title he wants between the US Title and Canadian Title.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen! A potential reward for whoever wins the match! Who will win? Find out this Sunday at Remorseless!!

*Dizzle drops the mic and exits the ring. 'Beware' hits the speakers again as Dizzle makes his way to the back.*
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 12:23:05 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1609 on: October 02, 2010, 01:38:20 PM »
Grim's Predictions:

Kane vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; pin
Orton vs. Sheamus = Orton wins; pin
Cena vs. Barrett = Cena wins; pin; clean
Bryan vs. Miz vs. Morrison = Bryan wins
Michelle vs. Natalya = Michelle wins; pin; dirty

---------------------------

King Lucifer's Predictions:

Kane vs. Undertaker = Kane wins; pin
Cena vs. Barrett = Barrett wins; pin; dirty
Michelle vs. Natalya = Michelle wins; pin; dirty

---------------------------

Due date: Sunday October 3rd, 2010 at 730PM EST (430PM PST)
Submitted by: Grim; King Lucifer; Sikotic; M Dogg; P. Nelson
Waiting on: AG
All reminders have been sent out.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 12:22:53 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1610 on: October 05, 2010, 07:14:54 AM »
8 months uninterrupted as Canadian Champion. I think I'm going for the straight year. One whole year, I'm going to make the Canadian title as big as Rob Van Dam made the ECW TV title.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1611 on: October 10, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »
8 months uninterrupted as Canadian Champion. I think I'm going for the straight year. One whole year, I'm going to make the Canadian title as big as Rob Van Dam made the ECW TV title.

I'll have results up tomorrow so let's see if that reign continues 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1612 on: October 11, 2010, 11:11:59 PM »
WWE Hell In A Cell Results

Kane vs. Undertaker = Kane wins; pin
Cena vs. Barrett = Barrett wins; pin; dirty
Michelle vs. Natalya = Natalya wins; DQ; clean

-----------------------------------------------

WCCWF Remorseless Results

*Fireworks explode in the arena as the fans are on their feet for WCCWF’s Remorseless event. Sean Mooney and JBL welcome all the viewers to the show while the theme song, Sacrifice by Atom Smash, plays throughout the building. SM and JBL mention that tonight will be a one-match event in one of the most brutal structures ever, the Elimination Chamber. SM and JBL mention that prior to entering the EC, each participant will have a brief interview. The fans settle into their seat as a video package is about to begin.*

Elimination Chamber Match
Sikotic vs. King Lucifer vs. M Dogg vs. AG vs. Grim vs. P. Nelson

*A video package starts off with Dizzle’s announcement regarding the EC match. As the participants’ names are heard, we see an image of each of them. While we hear the stipulations of the match, we see highlights from Painful Amends. The first clip we see if of M Dogg defeating P. Nelson. Next, we see Grim delivering a Tombstone to Scott Hall on a table. Third, we see Lucifer defeating Wykid. And lastly, we see Sikotic defeating AG for the WCCWF Title. The clip ends showing Sikotic posing with the WCCWF Title on the turnbuckle.*

*We go backstage where Lauren is with the new WCCWF Champion, Sikotic.*

Lauren: Sikotic at Painful Amends, you won the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title from rival AG. Tonight, you may potentially lose that title. Or you may potentially also earn a shot at either the US or Canadian Titles. What are your thoughts?

Sikotic: Well sweetheart, I know you don’t want me losing my WCCWF Title. And let’s be real. Just as fast as I won this title, I may lose it. So what’s my strategy tonight? It’s quite easy. I plan to go in that match and win in. Plain and simple. Because that would be the only way to ensure that I don’t lose my title. You see, the three people who have the most to gain are Grim, AG, and P. Nelson. If any of them win, it’s my title that’s mostly at risk. So I’m going into the chamber to win it. And once I win, well you and I may be able to celebrate.

*Sikotic gives a wink at Lauren who looks a little shocked. Sikotic then walks off to make his way to the ring. Sikotic’s theme hits the speakers as the fans explode in cheer for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion. Sikotic makes his way down to the ring as SM and JBL mention that he defeated AG at Painful Amends to win the title. Sikotic enters the chamber and climbs the turnbuckle. Sikotic holds his title high in the air as the fans cheer him. Sikotic gets off the turnbuckle and hands the belt to a ref on the outside. Sikotic then enters one of the pods and awaits the rest of the participants.

We go backstage again where Lauren is with M Dogg.*

Lauren: M Dogg, similar to Sikotic your title may be on the line tonight. Or you may earn yourself a future WCCWF Title shot. What are your thoughts?

M Dogg: I’m in it to win it Lauren. And while I’m not trying to be cocky or arrogant, I like my chances tonight. You see, I’ve been one of the most consistent WCCWF stars ever. I may suffer a loss here or there, but more often than not it’s my name that’s announced as the winner. Tonight, I plan to be the winner again. And while my WCCWF Canadian Title reign is going to last for a while, you better believe that the WCCWF World Title will be my next focus.

*M Dogg walks off as Lauren watches on. M Dogg’s theme hits the speakers and the fans give him a mixed reaction as he makes his way to the ring. M Dogg has the WCCWF Canadian Title around his waist. SM and JBL mention that M Dogg defeated P. Nelson at Painful Amends to retain the WCCWF Canadian Title. M Dogg enters the chamber, takes off his title and holds it high in the air. M Dogg then hands the Canadian Title to the ref and enters his pod.

Once again, we go backstage where Lauren is with P. Nelson.*

Lauren: P. Nelson, tonight you have a lot to gain tonight if you win the match. What is your strategy heading into the match?

P. Nelson: Lauren, you proved the old saying right. Blondes really are stupid. What do you think is my strategy? Obviously I’m heading in there to win it. When a win, it’s going to be a difficult choice as to which title I would wear. On the one hand, I can become the World or US champion again. On the other, I can capture my very first Canadian title. But one thing is certain: I WILL win tonight!

*Nelson walks away as Lauren looks a little offended after Nelson’s insult. Nelson’s music hits the speakers and the fans boo him heavily as he comes down to the ring. SM and JBL mention that Nelson has always been a step short when challenging M Dogg for the Canadian Title. As Nelson enters the chamber, SM and JBL mention that he may be able to capture the Canadian Title tonight if he wins. Nelson taunts the crowd a bit; Nelson then taunts M Dogg and Sikotic, who share some words back with him. Nelson enters his pod and awaits the last 3 participants.

We go backstage where Lauren is with King Lucifer.*

Lauren: King Lucifer; much like M Dogg and Sikotic, your US Title may potentially be on the line tonight. However, you also may potentially earn yourself a future WCCWF World Title shot. What are your thoughts heading into the match?

King Lucifer: Structures such as the Elimination Chamber are not for every being. They shorten the careers of individuals. They mentally scar the participants for life. And most importantly, they inflict damage that can never heal. But you see, structures like this are a playground for people like me. I enjoy dishing out punishment and pain. And tonight, nobody will be safe.

*Lucifer walks away as Lauren looks a little frightened. Back at ringside, the lights go out as Lucifer’s theme plays. The fans cheer as Lucifer makes his way to the ring in his royal wear and the US Title around his waist. Lucifer enters the chamber and walks to the centre of the ring where he raises his arms to bring the lights back on in the building. Lucifer then takes off his royal attire and hands it to the ref. Lucifer takes his title off and also hands it to the ref. SM and JBL mention that Lucifer successfully defended his title against Wykid at Painful Amends. Lucifer then enters the last pod.

Next in line for an interview is Grim.*

Lauren: Grim, you have a potential chance to gain a title in this match. However, you must defeat five other superstars in this brutal structure. What is your strategy?

Grim: A match like this where bodies will be tortured and souls will be destroyed is never safe; especially with somebody as demented as me. Tonight, five other superstars will understand just how demented I am.

*Grim walks away laughing eerily while Lauren looks a little freaked out. The lights go out in the building again as Grim’s music plays Grim makes his way to the ring. SM and JBL mention how Grim and Team 3D beat Hall, Booker, and Steiner at Painful Amends; they also note how Grim brutally assaulted Hall afterwards, delivering a Tombstone through a table. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside before entering the chamber. Grim then enters the chamber and sets off a pyro in normal fashion. SM & JBL mention that Grim will be on of the first participants starting the match.

We go backstage one last time where we see Lauren standing by with an infuriated AG and the Outlaws.*

Lauren: AG, tonight you…

*AG grabs the mic from Lauren.*

AG: Thanks Lauren. Now SCRAM!!

*Lauren runs away as AG turns to the camera.*

AG: You folks all must be happy that Grim Tombstoned Hall through a table at Painful Amends. Nice try Grim. You think by destroying one of us, you can get rid of the whole group? Well you’re grossly mistaken you big demented freak!! Tonight, you’ll all see what the Outlaws are about!! And tonight, I plan to win back MY WCCWF World Heavyweight Title!!

*AG then turns around and looks at the other members of the Outlaws.*

AG: And tonight, I hope there are no SCREW UPS from YOU guys!!

Nash: What do you mean from us?!

AG: You guys couldn’t handle a washed up tag team like Team 3D and two big dumb freaks of nature! Sikotic was able to take advantage and STOLE the WCCWF Title away from ME!!

Syxx-Pac: You’re the one that brought the Title into the ring and couldn’t take advantage AG!!

AG: That doesn’t matter!! The fact remains I brought YOU guys here to help ME keep the WCCWF Title around my waist!! Without me, you guys would just be a faded memory in the history of wrestling, like the New Age Outlaws! I’m heading off to the ring right now while you guys stay back here. So tonight, let’s make sure we all know our roles!!

*AG walks off towards the ring as the rest of the Outlaws look on.*

Sting: Oh, we definitely know our roles. I think we need a meeting with each other gentlemen.

*The rest of the Outlaws all walk off and start talking with each other.

Back to ringside, we hear AG’s music hit the speakers. The fans boo the former WCCWF Champion as he makes his way to the ring. SM & JBL mention that AG is looking to win the WCCWF Title back tonight. AG enters the chamber and looks at the four participants in the pods. AG then squares off with Grim. The chamber is closed and the bell rings to begin the match…*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1613 on: October 11, 2010, 11:14:08 PM »
Sikotic’s Predictions:
Kane vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; pin = 0 points
Orton vs. Sheamus = Orton wins; pin = 9 points
Cena vs. Barrett = Barrett wins; pin; dirty = 9 points
Bryan vs. Miz vs. Morrison = Bryan wins = 9 points
Michelle vs. Natalya = Michelle wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 27 POINTS

King Lucifer’s Predictions:
Kane vs. Undertaker = Kane wins; pin = 9 points
KING LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 36 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Michelle vs. Natalya = Michelle wins; pin = 0 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 36 POINTS

AG’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
Cena vs. Barrett = Cena wins; pin; clean = 0 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 18 ÷ 2 = 9 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 18 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 27 POINTS

Tie-breaker system between M Dogg and Lucifer:
Match ends in a tie as both had the same results.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1614 on: October 11, 2010, 11:18:10 PM »
The Match:
AG talks some smack to Grim; Grim responds with a throat-slash gesture. AG then slaps Grim across the face. Grim nails an uppercut on AG that sends him a few feet back. Grim goes after AG but the ref stops him. AG and Grim again get face-to-face. The two lock up with Grim soon applying a headlock on AG. AG sends Grim into the ropes, but Grim knocks AG down with a shoulder shot. AG slaps the mat as gets back up, looking frustrated. The two lock up again and this time AG gets Grim in a headlock, Grim shoves AG into the ropes and tries a clothesline, but AG ducks. As AG charges off the other ropes, Grim nails him with a big boot. As AG gets up, Grim knocks him down a clothesline. AG gets up again and is met with an uppercut from Grim. AG staggers back into the corner. Grim grabs a hold of AG and whips him across to the opposite corner. Grim then follows up with an Avalanche. AG stumbles towards the centre of the ring where he falls to his knees. Grim runs off the runs and hits a low dropkick. Grim climbs to the top of the turnbuckle, looking to nail a flying clothesline. As AG gets to his feet, Grim flies off the top. AG sees Grim though and ducks, causing Grim to crash to the mat. As Grim gets to his feet, AG nails a chop block to Grim’s left knee. AG grabs Grim’s head from behind and delivers a couple of headbutts. AG then gets Grim to his feet and nails a Russian legsweep. AG tries a cover but only gets a two-count. AG grabs Grim’s leg and drags him towards the ropes. AG sets Grim’s left leg on the bottom rope and delivers a couple of seated sentons. AG then grabs Grim by the legs again and goes to apply the Sharpshooter. Grim is able to block off the move and instead pushes AG back. As this happens, we see the lights turn off and a spot light appear as the next participant in the chamber is going to enter. After a few seconds, we see the light fall onto M Dogg.

M Dogg enters the ring and goes after AG. M Dogg nails left and right jabs on AG followed by a belly-to-belly suplex. M Dogg turns his attention towards Grim, who is back to his feet. M Dogg nails kicks to Grim’s left thigh before deliver some backhand chops to send Grim into the corner. M Dogg again goes towards AG and nails a few chops to AG, sending him into the opposite corner as well while the fans shout “WOO!” M Dogg charges over towards Grim and hits a high knee lift. M Dogg charges to the opposite side and hits another high knee lift on AG. M Dogg tries a third high knee lift against Grim. As he charges over and raises his knee, Grim is able to grab a hold of him. Grim then slams M Dogg on the steel outside. Grim exits the ring and goes after M Dogg by delivering a few stomps to him. Grim gets M Dogg up and nails a couple of uppercuts. M Dogg responds with some jabs. The exchange offense till we see AG climb to the top turnbuckle. AG flies off, looking to hit a crossbody on both Grim and M Dogg. Grim and M Dogg though catch AG and instead throw him head first into the chained walls. M Dogg & Grim get AG to his feet and whip him into the chain walls face first. M Dogg then grabs AG by the back of the neck and tosses him back into the ring. Grim and M Dogg both enter the ring. As AG gets to his feet, we see Grim grab him by the throat. While this happens, M Dogg charges off the ropes and hits a double spear on Grim and AG! Grim rolls outside of the ring while AG is laid out in the middle. M Dogg covers AG and gets a three-count to eliminate him! The chamber door opens as we see the ref roll AG to the outside. As this happens, the spotlight comes back on for the next entrant. The light lands on King Lucifer.

Lucifer enters the ring and starts exchanging punches with M Dogg. SM and JBL mention the rivalry that developed between Lucifer and M Dogg over the years. Lucifer eventually gets the upperhand and starts drilling away at M Dogg. Lucifer then scoops M Dogg onto his shoulder and drops him face first across turnbuckle. As M Dogg staggers in the ring, Lucifer charges off the ropes and delivers a big boot to knock M Dogg to the mat. Lucifer tries a cover but only gets a two-count. Lucifer then gets M Dogg to his feet and twists his arm, and nails a couple of shoulder-to-shoulder shots on M Dogg. With M Dogg’s arm still twisted, Lucifer climbs to the top turnbuckle and looks to hit Old School. Before Lucifer can finish though, M Dogg takes a swipe and Lucifer’s legs and causes him get caught on the top rope. M Dogg the springboards off the second turnbuckle and kicks Lucifer in the back, causing Lucifer to crash onto the steel on the outside. M Dogg exits the ring and looks to go after Lucifer. Before he can do so though, we see Grim back in the picture and attacking M Dogg from behind with a couple of uppercuts. M Dogg tries fighting back, but Lucifer also enters the picture and goes to help Grim. The Brothers of Death use the numbers game to their advantage and send M Dogg face first into the chain walls before rubbing his face into the chains. The two monsters grab M Dogg and nail a double Chokeslam onto the steel floor to M Dogg. Grim & Lucifer then get M Dogg to his feet and whip him right through one of the pods, shattering the fiberglass as the fans start a “Holy Shit!” chant. The spotlight comes on and lands on P. Nelson.

P. Nelson exits the pod but stays on the outside. Meanwhile, Lucifer and Grim start trading offense with each other. SM & JBL mention the feud between these two, including an Inferno match. Grim whips Lucifer face first in the chains and follows up with a sidewalk slam on the steel floor. Grim then gets Lucifer to his feet and scoops him onto his shoulder. Grim looks to send Lucifer head first through the pod. Lucifer though is able to escape. Lucifer grabs Grim by the throat and delivers a Chokeslam through the pod! Lucifer then grabs Grim and throws him a couple of time face first into the chains. Lucifer eventually tosses Grim into the ring. Lucifer looks too hit another Chokeslam on Grim. Before he can do so, we see a bloodied M Dogg enter the ring and go after Lucifer. M Dogg and Lucifer trade offense with other. M Dogg eventually gets the upper hand and gets Lucifer onto the ropes. M Dogg then hits a huge clothesline that sends both stars over the top and crash onto the steel floor. As this happens, we see P. Nelson enter the ring. Nelson waits for Grim to get to his feet. With Grim using the ropes to get up, Nelson charges over. As Grim turns around, he’s met with a spear from Grim. Nelson then gets Grim to his feet again, kicks him in the gut, and hits the Nelson Bomb! Nelson then covers Grim and gets the three-count to eliminate Grim! The chamber door opens as the ref rolls Grim to the outside. The spotlight then comes back on and counts down for Sikotic’s entrance. The countdown ends and Sikotic is the last participant into the match.

The crowd erupts in cheers as Sikotic enters the ring. Nelson and Sikotic trade punches till Sikotic gets the upperhand. Sikotic eventually knocks Nelson to the mat a couple of times with a couple of big punches. Sikotic then grabs a hold of Nelson hits a spinebuster. Nelson rolls to the outside of the ring. Sikotic follows Nelson to the outside, where Nelson gets to his feet. Sikotic grabs him by the back of the head and sends him into the chains a couple of times. Sikotic then brings Nelson close to the pods and tries to send him into it. Nelson blocks the hold off by delivering a few elbow shots to Sikotic’s gut. Nelson hits a couple of European uppercuts on Sikotic. Nelson then takes off a few steps back. With Sikotic standing close by the pod, Nelson charges over. Nelson hits a spear through the pod!! SM & JBL mention it looks like a car crash as both Sikotic and Nelson have been split open because of the fiberglass.

Back in the ring, we see M Dogg and Lucifer back on their feet with Lucifer working over M Dogg. With M Dogg the corner, we see Lucifer choke away at him with his boot. Lucifer then sends M Dogg to the opposite corner and follows up with a clothesline. Lucifer grabs M Dogg and tries whipping him into the ropes. M Dogg reverses though and tries a clothesline on Lucifer. Lucifer is able to avoid it and charges off the opposite side, instead hitting a running leaping clothesline to knock M Dogg to the mat. Lucifer then gets to his feet, where he sees a weary Sikotic crawling into the ring. Lucifer charges off the ropes and nails a leg drop on M Dogg. Lucifer turns his attention then towards Sikotic. Lucifer gets Sikotic to his feet and drills him with a couple of punches. Lucifer then gets Sikotic in the corner and nails a couple of elbow shots to the side of Sikotic’s head. On the outside, we see P. Nelson looking at the action in the ring; Nelson then sits on the outside to catch his breath and wait for the right time to enter the match. In the ring, we see M Dogg using the ropes to get to his feet; M Dogg eventually gets to his feet and goes to the corner. Lucifer charges over and hits a clothesline. Lucifer run to the opposite side and hits a clothesline on Sikotic as well. Lucifer tries for another clothesline on M Dogg; as he approaches though, M Dogg gets both his boots into Lucifer’s face.  As Lucifer wobbles back to the centre of the ring holding his face, Sikotic charges over and delivers a running swinging neckbreaker. Sikotic tries for a cover but gets a two-count.

Sikotic gets to his feet as the fans cheer. We see M Dogg also to his feet and ready to fire off some offense. Sikotic and M Dogg meet in the centre of the ring where the two share a few words. Some fans chant “Let’s Go Sikotic!” while others chant “Let’s Go M Dogg!” Sikotic and M Dogg start trading punches with other. Sikotic looks as if he is about to gain the advantage when he delivers a couple of extra punches. M Dogg counters a punch attempt though into a one-armed side slam. M Dogg then applies a headlock on Sikotic. As this happens, we see Lucifer back to his feet, Lucifer drills a kick to M Dogg’s back. Lucifer and M Dogg start trading punches with each other again. With the two of them near the ropes, we see Sikotic get back to his feet. Sikotic nails a double clothesline on both M Dogg and Lucifer to send them over the top rope. Nelson looks to see if M Dogg and Lucifer are knocked. Nelson walks over to Lucifer who is on steel floor. Lucifer then sits up and sees Nelson in front of him. Nelson looks to back off a bit. We see Sikotic exit the ring and approach Nelson from behind. Nelson sees that is stuck between the two and enters the ring. Lucifer and Sikotic also enter the ring. As Nelson walks back not sure what to do, we see M Dogg enter the ring behind Nelson. Nelson then bumps into M Dogg and realizes he has nowhere to go. Nelson turns around as given a backhand chop from M Dogg. As Nelson holds his chest, we see Lucifer nail an uppercut on him. Sikotic grabs a hold of Nelson and hits the Sik Bottom on Nelson! Sikotic covers Nelson and gets the three-count to eliminate Nelson!

The chamber opens as the ref starts rolling Nelson out. As this happens, we see M Dogg try and gain an advantage on Sikotic. M Dogg charges off the ropes and looks to hit a spear on Sikotic. Sikotic sidesteps though and M Dogg instead nails the ref! With the ref knocked out, another ref comes into the match. Meanwhile, Lucifer tries to hit a double clothesline on M Dogg and Sikotic. M Dogg and Sikotic both get elbows into Lucifer’s face. M Dogg and Sikotic grab Lucifer and hit a double suplex on him. M Dogg and Sikotic then square off once more. This time, M Dogg seems to have the momentum in his favour. M Dogg nails Sikotic with a few jabs till Sikotic is in the corner. M Dogg then whips Sikotic to the opposite corner. M Dogg goes for a high knee lift, but Sikotic moves at the last second. As M Dogg crashes knee-first on the turnbuckle, we see Sikotic nail a couple of punches on M Dogg. Sikotic then grabs a hold of M Dogg and nails a Russian legsweep. Sikotic tries a cover, but gets only a two-count. Sikotic then gets to his feet and looks to hit a spinebuster on M Dogg. As M Dogg gets to his feet, Sikotic grabs a hold of him. M Dogg blocks off the move with a few elbow shots. M Dogg then follows up with an Enzuigiri to knock Sikotic to the mat. M Dogg gets Sikotic to his feet. M Dogg charges off the ropes and hits a huge spear on Sikotic in the centre of the ring. Before M Dogg can cover Sikotic, we see battered Lucifer enter the picture. Lucifer grabs a hold of M Dogg by throat and delivers a Chokeslam on M Dogg!! Lucifer then covers Sikotic and gets the three-count to eliminate Sikotic! The chamber opens as the second ref rolls Sikotic to the outside where A couple of staff members are checking on him.

Back in the ring, we see Lucifer also trying a cover on M Dogg. M Dogg kicks out at two though. Lucifer gets M Dogg to his feet and tries another Chokeslam. M Dogg counters though with a DDT. With both superstars down, we see the original ref starting to come back too. Meanwhile, M Dogg and Lucifer are both slowly back on their feet. The two trade punches till M Dogg gains the advantage. M Dogg tries to whip Lucifer into the ropes, but Lucifer reverses. Lucifer tries a clothesline, but M Dogg ducks. As M Dogg comes off the opposite ropes, we see both Lucifer and M Dogg nail a double clothesline on each other as both crash to the mat. With both stars on the ground, we see both superstars cover each other. The refs are on opposite sides. The original ref sees M Dogg covering Lucifer; meanwhile, the second ref sees Lucifer covering M Dogg. Both start their counts and reach three at the same time!!

Winner of the Match = TIE BETWEEN M DOGG AND KING LUCIFER

After the Match:
The refs briefly debate with each other as both try to make their cases heard. We see a video replay of the ending. The refs cannot seem to decide what to do. As this happens, we see The Outlaws make their way to ring with a bloodied AG.

We see Savage grabbing AG by the hair. Steiner then nails AG with a lead pipe in the back of the head. Next we see Nash and Pac with brass knuckles bringing out a bloodied Grim to ringside and toss him into the ring steps. Finally, we see Booker and Sting bring out a beaten up P. Nelson. Sting nails Nelson with his bat. The Outlaws then all grab Sikotic and stomp away at him, with Nash deliver a few brass knuckle shots. The Outlaws enter the chamber and knock the refs out. Sting goes after M Dogg with his bat while Steiner attacks Lucifer with the lead pipe. Sting holds M Dogg by his hair where Nash and Pac deliver brass knuckle shots that cause blood to pour out of M Dogg’s head. Meanwhile, Steiner applies the Steiner Recliner on Lucifer while Savage and Booker kick Lucifer in the head. Nash grabs a hold of M Dogg and delivers the Jackknife Powerbomb. Booker grabs Lucifer and hits the Book End. Savage sets M Dogg up in the middle of the ring; Savage climbs the turnbuckle and delivers the flying elbow drop. Sting on the other hand delivers a Scorpion Death Drop to Lucifer. SM and JBL try to summarize what has happened here. SM and JBL thank all the viewers for watching Remorseless. The show ends showing the Outlaws standing over the carnage they created in the ring with all the WCCWF Superstars laid out, beaten, and bloodied.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1615 on: October 12, 2010, 01:44:57 AM »
lol those were crazy results. I look forward to seeing where this all goes especially with the outcome.

Props Dizzle as always.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1616 on: October 12, 2010, 05:14:14 PM »
I need a lil more time dizzle ill let u know when im back like herpes
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1617 on: October 17, 2010, 04:43:10 PM »
I need a lil more time dizzle ill let u know when im back like herpes

no worries; just send me a PM whenever you are returning.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1618 on: October 18, 2010, 01:15:28 AM »
yeah well its still gonna be a few months so put my on the injured list...

Ted Diabase is gonna buy back my title shot if its after 4 months
 :laugh:
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1619 on: October 21, 2010, 09:17:54 AM »
*We hear the Wolfpack music hit the speakers as the modified-looking Outlaws make their way out without their usual leader AG. All six member have smirks on their faces as they enter the ring while the fans boo them. SM and JBL mention the carnage they caused at Remorseless. We see Savage grab a mic and begin to speak.*

Savage: You idiots can boo us all you want to! The fact of the matter is that this is the most dominating group in wrestling history! OOOOHH YEAHHH!!

*Savage hands the mic to Syxx-Pac.*

Syxx-Pac: At Remorseless, we did what was needed to be done!! We had to beat some respect into these WCCWF stars to show them who paved the way for them!! Grim, you big fire-wielding freak, you took out Hall in one of the most brutal way possible. Well we returned the favour, leaving you in a pool of your own blood!

*Pac hands the mic to Booker, who speaks in an English accent.*

Booker: We also took out your WCCWF Champion, Sikotic. Sikotic, we all know you're just a knock off of myself!!But we all know you will never be as a great as Bookah!! And we proved that at Remorseless at Remorseless when we destroyed you!!

*Booker hands the mic to Steiner. The fans start booing the Outlaws more*

Steiner: You fat asses in the crowd need to just SHUT UP!! We took it to those WCCWF bitches just like a nerd does to a fat chick!!

*Steiner hands the mic to Nash next.*

Nash: The fact remains, we bring in the money for the WCCWF. Not P. Nelson, not Lucifer, not M Dogg. It's us, the Outlaws!! We DEMAND respect and ain't giving our spots up for some newbies in the business!!

*Nash hands the mic to Sting.*

Sting: AG, you claimed you brought us in and we cost you the title. Well guess what; without us, you wouldn't even have BEEN a a champion!! We protected your ass looking at you as the next big thing!! And what do you do? Just like all the rookie wrestlers, you disrespect us. We're the REASON you're able to do what you do!! But now you see what happens when you disrespect legends like us. We beat your ass down and put you the injured list, potentially ending your pathetic little career!! As for the rest of the WCCWF, well you other chumps better watch out! Cause we ain't done yet!!

*Sting drops the mic as the Outlaws stand tall in the ring while the Wolfpack theme plays again. The Outlaws then exit the ring and make their way backstage as the fans continue booing them.*

-----------------------------------

I'll post both cards tonight when I'm back from work.