Author Topic: question for baseball fans, Barry Bonds fans...  (Read 325 times)

WestCoasta

question for baseball fans, Barry Bonds fans...
« on: April 15, 2006, 01:52:21 AM »
how do some people still not understand that this guy took steroids  ???

he even admitted it, and now he tries to play shit off like he's proud and all that and that he knows the truth

this is how I stand on Bonds, I really don't like him, I hate the Giants, he took steroids, he's pretty much a dick to everybody, he's a really good baseball player, he is one of the best no doubt - but taking steroids obviously fucks ur career over its tainted no matter what,
and I do in a way feel bad that he gets that racist hate mail and shit but other than that I think he created this situation for himself..

now he's got that perjury shit on him, with the MLB investigation... it could be on some bullshit but who knows what will happen or if anybody finds some shit out and shows some more evidence of somethin...

in the LA Times sports section there was an article and Giants fan said, "Do I care?  No, not at all. Whatever it takes to hit homeruns. People have been cheating their whole life."

another one said, "Barry is ours, he's been putting people in seats since he came here. Why we have this steroid controversy and obsess about this when kids have no pencils in school, beats me.." 

:stupid:

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: question for baseball fans, Barry Bonds fans...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »
700+ Home Runs
500 + Stolen Bases
7 MVP Awards
8 Gold Gloves

A majority of those stats were accomplished before he got all huge in 86-2001,  remember he was always real skinny until about 2000 and 2001, the dude was clean for about 85-90% of his career.  He still would of hit 600 Home Runs if he never juiced
Steroids or not hes the baddest motherfucker to ever play

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 10:35:09 AM »
dudes a fuckin cheat. he did have amazing  numbers before he got all juiced up but he still juiced up and u have to question the integrity of all his stats since. in the record books there has to be an * beside his records.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »
Not many people actually about the steroids, and Bonds wasnt the only one juicing.  As much as I dislike the guy, he's getting the most attention for jsut being a dick and nto for the steroid reasons

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 02:40:14 PM »

A majority of those stats were accomplished before he got all huge in 86-2001, 

All evidence pretty much points to him starting steroids in 1998

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »
A majority of those stats were accomplished before he got all huge in 86-2001,  remember he was always real skinny until about 2000 and 2001, the dude was clean for about 85-90% of his career.  He still would of hit 600 Home Runs if he never juiced
Steroids or not he's the baddest motherfucker to ever play

and I'm not disagreeing with that, of course he's a great player, and of course he was a Hall or Famer before he took steroids..

but the thing is - he took steroids, so that right there just fucks it all up

look how banged up he is right now, u think without steroids he woulda lasted til 42 and hit 70 homers in the season and then like 45 every year after that til he's in his 40's?

my whole argument is, I know there are others who took steroids, and they're gay for that - but we don't know all of em, and the one that's chasing the biggest records in baseball took steroids for a few years...

I'm a big Kobe Bryant fan living in LA and all, that would be like in that case there having evidence that he raped that girl - this steroids isnt as bad as rape, but the same situation is there - would it be right for me to say "ah so what he raped this girl, dudes rape bitches all the time... he's still dope, I'ma support him cuz he's a good basketball player, one the best"

it's just that Bonds is constantly lying, saying he knows the truth (obviously he knew he was taking roids, who the fuck wouldnt know, u dont get steroids by mistake) and saying he loves the people that stand up for him... point is, he was one of the players that took an upper hand in the game and people don't wanna seem to realize that

I sure as hell know that if my favorite player took steroids I'd think he was bitch and cheater, I wouldnt like him still just cuz I liked him before....

so why do his fans choose to ignore these facts?  even if he is one of the greats... it's like lying to yourself

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 06:37:49 PM »

I agree. In my eyes, the second he started taking steroids and continued to become even more of a asshole, all of his career stats reset to 0.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 07:19:30 PM »
this dude took steroids no doubt it.  And IMO i think it'll be a disgrace for him to surpass Babe then maybe Hank Aaron.  He started using about in 98-99 so the majority of his homeruns were hit after that.  he's a good player but in my eyes he's lost all my respect, he's a cheat.  i think it's pretty fuck dumb that Pete Rose, all time hits leader, is ban from gambling on baseball but yet cheats get it away with it, that's fuckin stupid.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 10:57:31 PM »

I agree. In my eyes, the second he started taking steroids and continued to become even more of a asshole, all of his career stats reset to 0.

props on ur sig,Bret Harts dope 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24