Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274725 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #4095 on: September 13, 2008, 08:11:52 PM »
Who was dude with face paint and at the begining mask who put his hand on camera that dude was fucking G

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4096 on: September 13, 2008, 08:38:27 PM »
Who was dude with face paint and at the begining mask who put his hand on camera that dude was fucking G

that's The Great Muta... one of the greatest wrestlers to walk the face of the Earth. I always wished him and Angle would have at it. It would be classic.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4097 on: September 13, 2008, 08:46:15 PM »
Both of em???

Dude looks g as fuck i know he joined the Nwo too

Sikotic™

« Reply #4098 on: September 14, 2008, 04:17:23 AM »
That bitch in your sig should join the nWo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4099 on: September 14, 2008, 05:38:33 AM »
Look at the first video, its when hogan joined nwa... look how Wcw was , how colorful it was, hard to watch.

Then look at this video wich was a few months later , look how much grimmier it looks wich make it gangsta!!

Nitro from the start (except the first eipsode) always was dark & looked like that. They only had those stupid bright colors during PPVs.

NWO is already the best wrestling group of all time but damn, that girl would make it just so much better! ;D

BJV

« Reply #4100 on: September 14, 2008, 06:43:07 AM »
^lol I knew you was gonna come & say it was a work. This incident & other Hall drunk incidents have been talked about in numerous shoot interviews & it's a known fact he really did come out drunk on Nitros & various PPVs. They made an angle of Hall being drunk but it WAS NOT A WORK. They only tried to take advantage of what he was doing.

It was a work based on reality, Hall was playing drunk in that youtube vid just like he did during that whole tasteless angle. I mean he had a drinking problem but he wouldn't come to matches totally wasted he always worked fine imo. I remember Hall/Nash/Syxx coming out drunk/stoned/on pills on alot of nitros tho when they just had to shoot some nwo promos, "hey yo".

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4101 on: September 14, 2008, 10:21:57 AM »

fuck that man she should join me in bed, lets tag team that bitch man man

Sikotic™

« Reply #4102 on: September 14, 2008, 05:44:36 PM »
If you guys wanna see a how a REAL drunk acts like in the ring, check this video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UJGkBynHKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2UJGkBynHKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

And the aftermath:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cYIpIMg8nu4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cYIpIMg8nu4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

It's sad to see a guy like Jake the Snake still wrestling in high school gyms at damn near 60.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h2k4

« Reply #4103 on: September 14, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »
^^
What a sad sight to see.  I remember watching a wrestling documentary (Behind the Ropes?) and there was a segment about him and his addiction.  He really needs to give it up and get some help.

BJV

« Reply #4104 on: September 15, 2008, 12:29:07 PM »
^^
What a sad sight to see.  I remember watching a wrestling documentary (Behind the Ropes?) and there was a segment about him and his addiction.  He really needs to give it up and get some help.

Didnt Scott Hall & Jake the Snake recently go through a couple of months of rehab paid by WWE? Are they both back drinking already?

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4105 on: September 15, 2008, 12:40:10 PM »
Apparently, one of the other wrestlers slipped something into Jake's drink, causing that mess. Sad to see what he's become, he used to be one of the greatest promo guys ever.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4106 on: September 15, 2008, 12:41:09 PM »
Apparently, one of the other wrestlers slipped something into Jake's drink, causing that mess. Sad to see what he's become, he used to be one of the greatest promo guys ever.

yeah he had the IT factor, never got ANY title run, and now we know why

The Best of 3 Worlds

h2k4

« Reply #4107 on: September 15, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »
^^

Didnt Scott Hall & Jake the Snake recently go through a couple of months of rehab paid by WWE? Are they both back drinking already?

If memory serves me correct, they've been through numerous treatments.  Don't know if WWE paid for it though.  I heard that when TNA was on the come up, they were trying to get Hall and Nash together but Hall was still going through some problems so they didn't pick him up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4108 on: September 15, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »
Yeah, WWE paid for Jake's and Hall's rehab this year. It obviously hasn't worked for either though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4109 on: September 15, 2008, 10:18:36 PM »
Yeah, WWE paid for Jake's and Hall's rehab this year. It obviously hasn't worked for either though.

he said he was drugged lol