Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274746 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6195 on: November 08, 2010, 09:51:23 PM »
Kennedy, Joe, MCMG, AJ, Lethal, Kaz, Beer Money, Gen Me, Wolfe, Pope, Morgan, Hernandez and Hardy should be the main focal point of TNA. Angle, RVD, Jarrett, Flair, Bischoff and Hogan should be the guys that are used to elevate them. Elevated with well-thought out feuds that cause you to be emotionally invested in one of the competitors.

TNA moves so fast, you don't even know who's beefing with who half the time. You will never captivate an audience other than die-hard TNA fans and die-hard anti-WWE fans with that shit. Plain and simple. Bischoff and Hogan need to get the fuck out of TNA because they offer nothing new or innovative. Dixie Carter is too stupid to understand this either.

At this rate, I really don't see TNA going on another 5 or 6 years. They don't make jack shit in PPV revenue. Their TV deal probably gives them limited ad revenue. House shows constantly tank (which means so does merch sales). No way in hell are they generating any revenue.

ECW in its final days were making a shitload of money and selling out arenas, but they still couldn't pay off their debts. I really doubt Dixie's parent's are gonna be down to take more and more financial losses as time goes on.

Apparently, Dixie's father has put Dixie's mother in charge of company finances now.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6196 on: November 08, 2010, 11:49:42 PM »
TNA has a new World Title which apparently looks like this:

which also reminded somebody of this:

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6197 on: November 09, 2010, 02:02:57 AM »
Where TNA is going wrong is they look desperate. They need to step back, get a hold of their product and figure out what to do with it. I think they have too many wrestlers, and they don't have enough TV time for all of them. Release talent they are going to do nothing with and try to build something from the ground up. Having AJ Styles with the belt back is not a bad idea. Have AJ battle Jeff Hardy and turn on Immortal would be a start. Then try to find a way to bring interest in each character.

WWE has the leg up for me in terms of better booking. Well they may have failed with breaking up the Hart Foundation and Cryme Tyme (I'll never forgive McMahon for that) they still have an interesting product. Cena getting shitted on in Nexus is great. If he turns heel at Survivor Series would be truly a boost to his character. I can honestly say the WWE has not botched the Cena/Nexus booking. Not botched booking is the best WWE has done in 4-5 years and it's better than TNA right now. That crap with the elections was, well, crap. Also, when I see LayCool in miniskirts I don't see PG. I would love to see LayCool vs. the Beautiful People. But other than that, the WWE has botch Randy Orton's title reign and everything else is not interesting. Wade Barrett is a boring character and is truly getting elevated by booking right now.

Overall, I'd say the WWE is getting a 5.5 rating on a scale of 1-10, and TNA about a 3.

You mention Aj being champion....

See when i tuned in about a year ago when they brought in Flair seemed they were grooming AJ to be the face of the compagny what happens 2 months later he loses the belt.
RVd has it no and i thin ok long run this is there guy.. nope now hardy has it...

THey did that with Samoe joe as well a few years back.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6198 on: November 09, 2010, 02:47:39 AM »

What the fuck is that??!! Looks like the divas belt from WWE. Fuck, I hope when Hardy loses the belt they'll bring the old one back.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6199 on: November 09, 2010, 08:59:03 AM »

which also reminded somebody of this:

Good call.  That belt does look like Mer-Man.  I bet whoever owns the NWA title is glad TNA didn't do that to their belt.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6200 on: November 09, 2010, 12:34:10 PM »
TNA will not survive this.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6201 on: November 09, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »
LOL @ that shitty ass belt. Looks like its made out of tin foil.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6202 on: November 13, 2010, 12:35:31 PM »
RIP Eddie Guerrero; 5 years since his passing

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MfzpWE2n8ZY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MfzpWE2n8ZY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_o-VXUJNF0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/s_o-VXUJNF0</a>

and more clips: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=remembering+eddie+guerrero&aq=f

Mietek23

« Reply #6203 on: November 14, 2010, 03:16:09 AM »
Damn, time fly's fast as hell - I remember watching WWE tribute to Eddie Guerrero like it was yesterday.. R.I.P.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6204 on: November 14, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »
Can't believe its been 5 years.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JohnnyL

« Reply #6205 on: November 16, 2010, 06:35:13 PM »
Damn it! I forgot Raw started an hour early this week.  Missed the whole first hour.  The rest of it wasn't too bad.  I kind of like the Old School idea.  It would be a cool gimmick to do once in a while, like annually or something.  Of course they probably just did it to sell their damn t-shirts, but whatever.  Any thoughts on what's going to go down with Cena this Sunday? 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6206 on: November 16, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »
Funn thing is a lot of those guys that were there were not even present for the Raw era.. they should of done a wrestling challenge show or a superstars because most those guys were not on RAW.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6207 on: November 17, 2010, 12:54:38 AM »
Thought I'd never see those giant red letters ever again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JohnnyL

« Reply #6208 on: November 17, 2010, 05:01:32 AM »
Funn thing is a lot of those guys that were there were not even present for the Raw era.. they should of done a wrestling challenge show or a superstars because most those guys were not on RAW.

Yeah, good point.  A lot of those guys were pre-Raw.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6209 on: November 17, 2010, 06:26:12 AM »

Yeah, good point.  A lot of those guys were pre-Raw.

I thought that during the show, but in retrospect it had to be an old school Raw because Raw is the longest running, episodic show on television or something like that. Was I the only one that thought the Alberto Del Rio entrance with Tito Santana and Chavo Guerrero Sr. was the best moment on the show.