Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 284590 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6435 on: February 27, 2011, 12:41:17 PM »
SMH @ "3 3 11"

TNA still unable to come up with anything on their own.
Its a shot at WWE, basically they're saying Sting>>>Triple H & The Undertaker.

Yeah.  Saw that last night and started laughing at how much it's an obvious jab at WWE's Undertaker promos.

But you cant Jab at something when you have nohing to offer...

Yeah.  It just kind of struck me as funny because not long ago before we were sure that the promos WWE were running were for Undertaker, there was a lot of speculation that they could be for Sting making a run in WWE.  Then, even though that didn't turn out to be true, TNA goes and makes a promo that's an obvious copy of WWE's Undertaker promos.  It's not so much that I thought it was a good jab on TNA's part as I just thought it was kind of ironic how their attempt at a jab kind of related to what we were just talking about on this forum.   Of course, the writers for TNA and WWE probably follow what's being discussed pretty closely, so that's probably why they ran a promo like that to begin with.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6436 on: March 02, 2011, 03:14:18 PM »
Here's a clip from the 03.03.11 Impact, wonder how & where the dude got this video from?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ZEFxLp6MQ8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5ZEFxLp6MQ8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6437 on: March 07, 2011, 03:47:27 PM »
So does steroid make you have a deep , crankly voice because in this footage Kurt Angle sounds like a little boy

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6438 on: March 08, 2011, 03:00:03 PM »
That Bart Scott stuff was so wasted. The best, and only, way to book an athlete is in a tag feud with a wrestler against another athlete with a wrestler. See Karl Malone and Rodman. Find a guy from the NFL that Scott doesn't like and then put him with Angle. It has to be a guy the fans won't like either, like Tom Brady, although Brady is never going to waste any time in a TNA ring. But somebody smug like him. Randy Moss, Chad, or TO. Then Scott and whatever wrestler he is with, not Jarret, face Angle and TO and the wrestler with Scott that you are trying to put over pins Angle as Scott beats down on TO or whoever. The crowd loves it, the wrestlers don't lose credibility by losing to outsiders, and more people than usual buy and hear about TNA.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6439 on: March 13, 2011, 08:35:39 PM »
how was Victory Road?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6440 on: March 13, 2011, 08:52:13 PM »
how was Victory Road?
Horrid.

Looks like Jeff Hardy hit the pipe a little too much the previous night because he jobbed to Sting in the main event in a 1 minute and 30 second match.

Sting looked upset about it too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6441 on: March 13, 2011, 08:56:55 PM »
I guess Sting told the TNA officials that if Hardy looked in bad shape, he was not doing a long match with him.

In related news, look for the WWE to release Rise and Fall of TNA 4th quarter 2010. TNA is falling apart and it's only a matter of time one of two things happen, they go bankrupt, or Vince McMahon buys them for $500,000 just for their library.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6442 on: March 13, 2011, 10:33:59 PM »
Shits looking real bad. Might be even worse than WCW in its last days.

It's funny how Hogan seems to be a cancer everywhere he goes unless Vince McMahon is keeping him in check.

Honky Tonk Man was saying that Hogan is on his way out the company to go look for work with WWE again. He predicted Jimmy Hart's defection back to WWE so he may be on to something.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6443 on: March 13, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »
I loved HOgan when i was a kid, thought he was bad ass with the Nwo, the last run with the WWE made me mark out. I actually sat 2nd row the night after WM when him and the Rock teamed.

This shit has to stop, i cant stand him anymore.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6444 on: March 13, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »
Its really unfortunate because people want them to succeed and they have a great roster of wrestlers. They make terrible decisions, especially Dixie by hiring the key people who put WCW under years ago.

They have all those young guys who are dedicated and willing to take it to the next level, but TNA reverts to ripping off WWE storylines and having a 52-year-old man past his prime wrestle with an apparent drug addict over a Mickey mouse ass title. Why the fuck is AJ Styles not in the title picture?

SMH...

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6445 on: March 14, 2011, 04:44:37 AM »
there's been a lot of negative feedback over twitter.
and rightfully so...you can't put on a 90-second main event for something people are paying for.

this was worst than the Finger Poke of Doom because that was at least free.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6446 on: March 14, 2011, 08:15:14 AM »
If TNA makes it to the New Year, I'll be surprised. Oh and I meant the Rise and Fall of TNA DVD will be out 2012, I'm ordering an advance copy on Amazon today. Seriously, this is worst than the Figure Poke of Doom, and TNA is not even 25% of what WCW was back then. Even after the Figure Poke of Doom Nitro was still able to flout around 3.5-4.0 ratings, TNA couldn't get that even with Hulk Hogan and a lot of hype.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6447 on: March 14, 2011, 08:55:13 AM »
Maybe this was a part of that "shoot" angle Hogan was talking about like 2 months ago, how everything was about to get real & all that. I like TNA, some of their decisions are just plain stupid but overall I like their product. Now what I can't stand watching is the WWE, that PG shit is killing the product. I can't watch that shit, & the PG rating isn't the only bad thing about it. I only watch the new segments with Rock & Stone Cold on Youtube & occasionally skim through on wrestling sites whats going on there. I used to watch it but I just can't friggin stand the stupidity going on there. No wonder their PPV buys are going down. Only thing happening in WWE & is bringing ratings is The Rock. Oh did they forget Triple H already fought Undertaker at Wrestlemania?? Yikes ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #6448 on: March 14, 2011, 11:24:42 AM »
If Hardy wasn't able to compete, they could of thrown in another guy for the main event and gave the fans their money's worth. Just terrible decision-making. You don't send your fans home pissed off that they invested their time and money into your product.

I probably won't even waste my time watching TNA PPVs for free anymore.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6449 on: March 14, 2011, 11:57:51 AM »
^Umm yeah, you're talking about people spending money but you're watching for free LOL, get over it.  Plus it was in the Impact zone, those people get in for free, you see the same poeple every week there & on PPVs too plus the PPV buys were always low for TNA (how many times has the company given away free tickets for PPVs out of Orlando, yeah it was to fill seats but still). Lets not bitch about spending money for TNA ;) Anyways people in TNA are supposedly angry for what happened & es I do think it kinda sucks for the whole situation but at the end of the day its controversy & that makes people talk.

Due to all of the news from last night's PPV, Jeff Hardy was trending on Twitter.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:06:02 PM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »