Author Topic: who ya tink is more ill? fredwreck or scott storch  (Read 648 times)

PLANT

Re: who ya tink is more ill? fredwreck or scott st
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2002, 08:51:23 AM »
FRED WRECK ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2002, 08:53:46 AM »

::) Just what exactly has Fred Wreck done that's so amazing???

Yea good one, ya fuckin' faggot.. you really got me there, ya fake ass wannabe crip. Do me a favour, and get Snoop's dick outta your bitch ass mouth, and try replyin' with somethin' half intelligent. "Ur Wacc".. yea, eat a fat fuckin' dick, ho.

IT AINT TO INTELLIGENT SAYIN DOGGHOUSE PRODUCTION IS WACK...I THINK UR WACK 2 ;D

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2002, 09:11:28 AM »

IT AINT TO INTELLIGENT SAYIN DOGGHOUSE PRODUCTION IS WACK...I THINK UR WACK 2 ;D

Aww, that really hurts me to read that.. looks like I'll be cryin' myself to sleep again tonight. Dogghouse production IS WACK.. how the fuck can anybody like that shit?? I can't believe they call it "new G-Funk".. that shit ain't nothin' like real G-Funk.. it's garbage.. fuckin' Nintendo beats. And don't you fuckin' dare question MY intelligence, cause I KNOW I'm a hell of alot smarter than you.. fuck, you must have the IQ of a severley retarded 4 year old if Dogghouse beats stimulate your mind.

Dope like tonz 'o coke.

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2002, 09:20:46 AM »

Aww, that really hurts me to read that.. looks like I'll be cryin' myself to sleep again tonight. Dogghouse production IS WACK.. how the fuck can anybody like that shit?? I can't believe they call it "new G-Funk".. that shit ain't nothin' like real G-Funk.. it's garbage.. fuckin' Nintendo beats. And don't you fuckin' dare question MY intelligence, cause I KNOW I'm a hell of alot smarter than you.. fuck, you must have the IQ of a severley retarded 4 year old if Dogghouse beats stimulate your mind.

yea u seem real smart behind that pc u retarded muthafucka.  u wonder why people like that production?  cuz the shits on point.  they got a nice west coast feel and they aint no poppy beats like timbo an neptunes are usin...those beats r laid back , nice to walk on and blaze 2.  if those beats were as bad as you say, then why do people wanna hear them?  cuz they got jam.  for the most part, fred wreck laces the fuck outta his joints.  hes on point, so quit hatin and dont make bullshit statements like "dogghouse production is wack"
your ignorance makes me laugh.  how old are you 12?  tell me you KNOW u r smarter than i am?  u dont know me muthafucka, so shut the fuck up. ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2002, 09:20:56 AM »
i aint really feelin alot of dogghouse beats neither man, i dunno why i use to feel  there shit man but its kinda gettin weak at the moment, i dont think fredwreck is all that either, maybe when i hear more of his shit then i'll be down with it but i gotta go for storch by far at the moment.

peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2002, 09:24:18 AM »
i tink theres a big difference in say wat beats are comin outta dre scott mel man n even some of eminems shit.....dj premier and alchemist are dope 2. some one hook me up with something of fredwreck of what they tink is real dope so i can listen to it man, cuz ive only heard like 4-5 songs of either production wise

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2002, 09:37:36 AM »
I love the DoggHouse production. STR8 up West Coast feel.

Vote = Fredwrectify!

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2002, 09:43:47 AM »

yea u seem real smart behind that pc u retarded muthafucka.  u wonder why people like that production?  cuz the shits on point.  they got a nice west coast feel and they aint no poppy beats like timbo an neptunes are usin...those beats r laid back , nice to walk on and blaze 2.  if those beats were as bad as you say, then why do people wanna hear them?  cuz they got jam.  for the most part, fred wreck laces the fuck outta his joints.  hes on point, so quit hatin and dont make bullshit statements like "dogghouse production is wack"
your ignorance makes me laugh.  how old are you 12?  tell me you KNOW u r smarter than i am?  u dont know me muthafucka, so shut the fuck up. ;D

On point, huh? Fuck that.. they're not "laid back".. I think the word you're lookin' for is.. oh yea, BORING. Why do people wanna hear them?? 'Cause it's Snoop, mothafucka!! People will buy anything with Snoop's name on it, and claim to love it 'cause either: A)They're fuckin' dickriders and groupies, B)They're stupid ass teenyboppers and wannabes who can't get enough of "Snoop Doggy Dogg", or C)They're collectors or some shit who buy everything Snoop releases. I'm not fuckin' ignorant either.. I used to be a HUGE Snoop fan when Dre was behind the boards, 'cause that was GOOD MUSIC. It was creative.. all the Dogghouse producers sound EXTREMELY similiar.. and you can't argue with that. It's all the same boring ass shit they've been doin' since the first Eastsidaz CD.

I didn't mean for this to turn into such a huge fuckin' debate, so if you like Dogghouse production, good for you.. bump that shit all you want. I was just givin' my 2 cents about the whole thing.. everyone here is entitled to their own opinion. Anyway, I don't feel like gettin' into another big thing like this, so let's just say we don't agree and leave it at that.
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2002, 09:55:04 AM »
yea i aint tryin to get into no huge argument either homie but u come out and say that dogghouse is wack and u r smarter than i am and i am a fucking retard...i think thats ignorant of you.  and also if u dont like the sound that the dogghouse producers have created, then maybe u should just leave it alone...u dont have to come an reply to prove that u think they suck.  it makes me mad cuz people who hate on snoop and co.  always have to prove it so bad.

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2002, 10:08:21 AM »
I don't usually do this but..

Sorry for callin' you a retard an' shit.. hey, everybody has their own likes and dislikes, but I came out a little strong when I was expressin' my opinions.. sometimes I'm like that, hardheaded.. it's just my nature. I shoulda added "in my opinion" when I said Dogghouse production was wack, cause obviously alot of people like it.

Cool?
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2002, 10:12:33 AM »
can some one name some fredwreck production ya think was dope apart fromt the stuff on bones n kurupts space boogie???
peace

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2002, 10:28:59 AM »
fred wreck produced "gang bag 4 real" from duces n trayz,
thats one of my favorites off that album. he also did "curious", "angels make the world go round", "bet i never slip", "ridaz with me",  those all from doggy's angels album which i thought was very tight production wise...i think they used better beats on doggys angels than both eastsidaz albums...definatly the second one
i know he did work for snoop dogg presents tha eastsidaz aswell, but i dont have the credits for that album cuz the graff on the booklets hangin on my wall. ;D

Jome

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2002, 10:52:09 AM »
As of now:

1. Scott Storch
2. Fred Wreck

Fredwrizzle just started out, knahmasayin.
Scott been doing this ish for years, while Fred just started getting heavy rotation with artists. Fred made some beats back in da days too, but that wasn't much compared to how much he gon do in the future.

But I can't understand why Storch gonna work for C. Aguilera ::) ::)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2002, 10:54:09 AM »
frederick nassar
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2002, 11:41:20 AM »
I'm kinda leanin towards Scott S. cuz of the work he did on Tarantula.  Fred Wreck comes off like hes tryin to sound like Dre to me.  At least on Space Boogie he does.  IMO.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt