Author Topic: Busta - I Love My Bitch Live Video  (Read 305 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Busta - I Love My Bitch Live Video
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 11:03:48 AM »
I really thought this was gonna be a great cd after hearing Money feat ODB because that track is  :o :o

Then Touch It leaked, I was a lil dissapointed but I thought hey its just a street single.

Then Busta talked about that Dre, Missy track that will make the clubs go crazy and I was happy as fuck expecting some Outta Control or How We Do type.

Then I Love My Bitch leaked and I started crying.

The only postive thing about the LP gettign pushed back again is that they might change the single afterall like Game did with Higher and How We Do...

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 11:05:48 AM »
hey, I upped that on youtube :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 11:10:41 AM »
hey, I upped that on youtube :D

LMAO Thank you   ;D

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2006, 11:11:57 AM »
I really thought this was gonna be a great cd after hearing Money feat ODB because that track is  :o :o

Then Touch It leaked, I was a lil dissapointed but I thought hey its just a street single.

Then Busta talked about that Dre, Missy track that will make the clubs go crazy and I was happy as fuck expecting some Outta Control or How We Do type.

The only postive thing about the LP gettign pushed back again is that they might change the single afterall like Game did with Higher and How We Do...
yep thing is that Interscope doesn't seem to know how to market this album. Plus Busta did lots of songs so the bests will certainly make the cut...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2006, 11:14:10 AM »

I feel you. Touch It didn't really dissapoint me but now Busta is letting me down. Real down.  :grumpy: At least so far he is with the shit I benn hearing.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2006, 07:31:57 AM »
What the fuck? I thought it was decent, real decent. It's party music - what Bussa Bus do best. The instrumental is tight in my opinion.

Will.I.Am I never cared for much, but at least he doesn't come with the wack-ass "coco puff milky milky right" type of lines here.

Plus the fact that they performed it live for Yahoo! Music doesn't mean it's the next single.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2006, 08:51:14 AM »

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2006, 09:01:43 AM »
well i think its a nice song,, but i never really liked busta..:)

let me fly, or give me death - dmx
they told me im more than jus pussy, that's true - eve

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 09:24:58 AM »
What I dont get is how can Obie have a 1st single called Snitch and a rather gangsta track,definetly not a club joint.And Mobb Deep having Put Them In Their Place as a 1st single, which is again not a club joint... ???

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 09:28:24 AM »
I guess somebody wants to change Busta's image.  :(

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 12:02:40 PM »
What I dont get is how can Obie have a 1st single called Snitch and a rather gangsta track,definetly not a club joint.And Mobb Deep having Put Them In Their Place as a 1st single, which is again not a club joint... ???

I guess somebody wants to change Busta's image.  :(

What the fuck? Busta Rhymes should have street/gangsta records now? The hell are you on?

This dudes hits are the likes of Put Yo Hands Where My Eyes Can See, Fire It Up, Woohaa!, Break Ya Neck, Pass The Courvoisier. Party music. I don't see no image change since this is still party music.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2006, 12:19:06 PM »

What the fuck? Busta Rhymes should have street/gangsta records now? The hell are you on?

This dudes hits are the likes of Put Yo Hands Where My Eyes Can See, Fire It Up, Woohaa!, Break Ya Neck, Pass The Courvoisier. Party music. I don't see no image change since this is still party music.

Who said street/gangsta records?

Yeah change his image to POP singles. Put Yo Hands Where My Eyes Can See, Fire It Up, Woohaa!, Break Ya Neck & Pass The Courvoisier is raw hip hop club bangers. Touch It can be part of that. With I Love My Bitch is some straight pop flavor. With this as a BUSTA RHYMES second single don't that seem like something Busta Would NOT put out. He gets featured on a Pussycat Doll track for a comeback then release the same type shit as a 2nd single. Image Change!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2006, 03:22:57 PM »

Who said street/gangsta records?

Yeah change his image to POP singles. Put Yo Hands Where My Eyes Can See, Fire It Up, Woohaa!, Break Ya Neck & Pass The Courvoisier is raw hip hop club bangers. Touch It can be part of that. With I Love My Bitch is some straight pop flavor. With this as a BUSTA RHYMES second single don't that seem like something Busta Would NOT put out. He gets featured on a Pussycat Doll track for a comeback then release the same type shit as a 2nd single. Image Change!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2006, 08:27:37 AM »
I can understand what you're saying, but I just don't see it like that.

So we'll agree to disagree.

Matty

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2006, 08:29:15 PM »
lol at the clean version i love my chick/lady i love you baby