Author Topic: Muhammad  (Read 354 times)

J Bananas

Muhammad
« on: April 18, 2006, 06:11:01 PM »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Muhammad
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 06:18:38 PM »
Lol, DAMN!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 06:52:07 PM »
You're just like Cwalker, you got traumatized by a muslim when you were young.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 07:11:28 PM »
disrespectful foo

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
yeah that shits kinda cold. i think u may have crossed the line on this one. id be pissed as fuck if someone did some shit like that with pictures of Jesus or a symbol of Christianity. i might even have to use the diss button.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 07:24:29 PM »
yall are trippin, take one of these

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 07:25:11 PM »
wait...did you guys hear that?

thats the sound of some shit about to hit a fan.

been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 07:49:46 PM »
yeah that shits kinda cold. i think u may have crossed the line on this one. id be pissed as fuck if someone did some shit like that with pictures of Jesus or a symbol of Christianity. i might even have to use the diss button.

I wouldn't care so much. I wouldn't add to it by creating my own pics of Jesus, but the way I see it Jesus took a 2 hour whipping, thrashing, and hammering and still forgave those that laughed at him while they did it. I don't think a few jokes at his expense would bother him all that much. And if Jesus would forgive them then who am I to not forgive them?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 08:38:19 PM »

I wouldn't care so much. I wouldn't add to it by creating my own pics of Jesus, but the way I see it Jesus took a 2 hour whipping, thrashing, and hammering and still forgave those that laughed at him while they did it. I don't think a few jokes at his expense would bother him all that much. And if Jesus would forgive them then who am I to not forgive them?

yeah i guess i could find it somewhere to forgive them but initially id be pissed. just hope it doesnt get carried away and that i dont snap. :scarface:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 08:41:06 PM »
just hope it doesnt get carried away and that i dont snap. :scarface:

its the internet, chilax

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 08:47:27 PM »

its the internet, chilax
A lot of those were in bad tatse, but you're right. It's just the internet, you can't control the stupid shit you put on it. Sometimes you just got to ignore it because it's designed and is a product of stupid fucks (notice how J Bananas posted this). As far as forgiveness I don't think it's neccerasry, because only God can forgive people of their wrongs. Plus, again, it's designed and is a product of stupid fucks. Can't blame the idiots (well we can, but where will that get us).

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 10:05:06 PM »

its the internet, chilax
A lot of those were in bad tatse, but you're right. It's just the internet, you can't control the stupid shit you put on it. Sometimes you just got to ignore it because it's designed and is a product of stupid fucks (notice how J Bananas posted this). As far as forgiveness I don't think it's neccerasry, because only God can forgive people of their wrongs. Plus, again, it's designed and is a product of stupid fucks. Can't blame the idiots (well we can, but where will that get us).

true

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 10:11:53 PM »

its the internet, chilax

youre trippin i bet im a whole lot smarter than you, like talib said a wise man can choose to get ignorant with it, i believe in that shit its the dumb will take it to heart. (or muslims/religious kooks who are having hard times coming to grips with the world's true nature)  :'(

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 10:20:10 PM »
and are you seriously gonna tell me this isnt fuckin funny!?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 11:04:30 AM »

its the internet, chilax

youre trippin i bet im a whole lot smarter than you, like talib said a wise man can choose to get ignorant with it, i believe in that shit its the dumb will take it to heart. (or muslims/religious kooks who are having hard times coming to grips with the world's true nature)  :'(
I don't take any of those pics to heart. Some of them ARE funny.

EDIT: And that whole "notice how J Bananas..." was a joke. I don't really have an opinion on whether your smart or not. Lighten up. ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 11:06:51 AM by Dat Nigga Ted aka The 10th Nazgūl »