Author Topic: forbidden lovers what would you do?  (Read 487 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
forbidden lovers what would you do?
« on: April 19, 2006, 07:22:35 PM »
I often write poems and letters to the women i love but i don't think its appropriate to send, i dunno why i'm posting but i've wanted to let my girl how i feal but its not healthy for her even tho she has told me many times she loves me, i know can't be fucking with her situation, but i'm drunk and when i can't sleep i write my feelings down so fuck you if you turn on me, i just wanna know if u guys think tell her my fealings n views on her circumstances we are forbidden lovers she got married cos she needed a visa but her man don't treat her like i would and she knows it n regrets it (n i'm not in some fantiscy world she tells me this all the time) i dunno whether to cut it off or not, she is the most amazing women but for now we can't be together, she keeps telling me me how she longs for the day and i will be forever her 'what if' and that her marriage ain't gonna last but i just seem to be stuck in a rut, my love can't commit to me but i am leaving for NZ so i guess a clean break will be good for me for me to move on but she still dominates my thoughts, what should i do?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

Re: forbidden lovers what would you do?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 07:56:33 PM »
snatch the whore and get outta dodge

rik

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 10:20:51 PM »
read Romeo & Juliet thats a good story of forbidden lover. You might get some ideas from there.

coola

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 11:16:24 PM »
i would do what feels right at the time.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 03:53:25 AM »
read Romeo & Juliet thats a good story of forbidden lover. You might get some ideas from there.

dont they end up dead?

as for your situation.. i dunno.. at least you know its fucked up..

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 04:11:22 AM »
i would do what feels right at the time.

agreed, why she with the guy anyways if he threads her like garbage?

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 06:44:23 AM »
She doesn't love you, or she'd leave the guy and be with you right now.  Sorry. 

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 07:05:06 AM »
I often write poems and letters to the women i love but i don't think its appropriate to send, i dunno why i'm posting but i've wanted to let my girl how i feal but its not healthy for her even tho she has told me many times she loves me, i know can't be fucking with her situation, but i'm drunk and when i can't sleep i write my feelings down so fuck you if you turn on me, i just wanna know if u guys think tell her my fealings n views on her circumstances we are forbidden lovers she got married cos she needed a visa but her man don't treat her like i would and she knows it n regrets it (n i'm not in some fantiscy world she tells me this all the time) i dunno whether to cut it off or not, she is the most amazing women but for now we can't be together, she keeps telling me me how she longs for the day and i will be forever her 'what if' and that her marriage ain't gonna last but i just seem to be stuck in a rut, my love can't commit to me but i am leaving for NZ so i guess a clean break will be good for me for me to move on but she still dominates my thoughts, what should i do?

i would say move on... but i know that way easier said than done... just spare your heart in this situation and lil by lil start going away from her.....

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 07:27:25 AM »
yup

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 08:48:07 AM »
mostly true..

but one girl i know is currently 'sticking with' her current boyf till something better comes along.. to help pay the rent.. so they can be cold and shady too!

and if ya'll look rizzle said something about only being with him due to a Visa..  may depend what the facts there are..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 09:33:45 AM »
Not everything is simple as that, she does love this guy its not just for a visa but thats why they got married, we have our history, but since things got serious we have just been friends well best friends pretty much because thats all we can be.

16/04/2006  12:38:26  Last Of A Dying Breed  Face has finally gone down  brb gotta check on lunch i'm cooking roast lamb for me and my grandad
16/04/2006  12:39:28  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS 
16/04/2006  12:46:14  Last Of A Dying Breed  Face has finally gone down  hehe well if u really wanted u cud join us
16/04/2006  12:48:37  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  I would love to 
16/04/2006  12:48:40  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  Honestly 
16/04/2006  12:48:52  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  Sean is off at golf but he would be upset 
16/04/2006  12:48:56  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  so I am going to stay here 
16/04/2006  12:49:13  Last Of A Dying Breed  Face has finally gone down  fair enough
16/04/2006  12:51:09  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  it s
16/04/2006  12:51:12  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  its hard nick 
16/04/2006  12:51:17  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  VERY VERY VERY HARD 
16/04/2006  12:52:02  Last Of A Dying Breed  Face has finally gone down  i kniow
16/04/2006  12:52:51  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  :( Listen I am just getting angry and frustrateds 
16/04/2006  12:52:55  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  today cause I know 
16/04/2006  12:53:04  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  the losses that I am feeling being married 
16/04/2006  12:53:21  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  and the sacrifices that I keep making for a dick who doesnt really deserve it at the moment 
16/04/2006  12:53:32  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  so I am going to jump into a bath 
16/04/2006  12:53:37  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  Sorry Nick 
16/04/2006  12:53:40  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  Love ya angel x x x
16/04/2006  12:53:43  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  SOOOOOOOOO MUCH x 
16/04/2006  12:53:46  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  mwah 
16/04/2006  12:53:49  Face has finally gone down  Last Of A Dying Breed  bye 

we were talking today she said she had no doubt we would be a very happy couple, but we agreed its probably a good thing i'm not gonna be around cos it causes problems for the both of us, its hard to move on for me and its a strain on her marriage, I have not been trying to pry her away at all i support her give her advice, I would never try to come between their marriage, if it fell apart then that would be a different matter, n that is not particularly unlikely the guy cheated on her 2 weeks into the marriage and has been letting her down alot since they got married, i could try and exploit that, but then what kind of a friend would i be? So all i offer is my support. Plus at the end of the day if they get a divorce she loses her citizenship because they have only been married a month and i think its gotta be 2 years before you can stay so they ship her back off to zimbabwe. I can't understand why all white rhodesians don't get citizenship anyway her whole family can get it except her how fucked up is that

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 10:52:37 AM »
i dont know man... something smells fishy... cant judge shit though, from the info we got, i say it's shady..

good thing you goin away..

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 11:01:55 AM »
how old is she again. and how old are you.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2006, 11:12:16 AM »
i dont know man... something smells fishy... cant judge shit though, from the info we got, i say it's shady..

good thing you goin away..
whats fishy? i know its a fucked up situation, one of the hardest moments of my life was being at the reception i really didn't want to go but she begged me because she needed my support she didn't want to be married but it was her only option, so i turned up late after all the speaches n everything, when i was leaving I said good bye her husband and told him to take care of her, he said he knows she loves (not in a nasty way) i just really didn't know how to react to that it was just so awkward and then when i said good bye to her she thanks me for coming, gave me a hug then a kiss on the lips, again i wasn't particularly comfortable with that with both families and everyone around and husbands sister tryna pull her away. n before and after she kept telling me how much she loved me i didn't really say much back cos its not right u know

i'm 22 and so is she
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 11:16:21 AM by Don Rizzle »

We Fly High

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 11:15:45 AM »
how long have u known her for