Author Topic: "Concrete Hell" Addresses "NY Crips & Bloods" (DVD Trailer & Music Video  (Read 228 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

"Concrete Hell" Addresses "NY Crips & Bloods" - April 20, 2006 By : mrtonguetwista

A new DVD has been released that is addressing issues bubbling on the streets of California; specifically gangs who have a problem with Jim Jones and Dipset claiming Blood and wearing purple. As they put it; "Nothing to do with the music, just the image. You can die fo that color swappin here."

The franchise is produced by Money Moses and introduced by Shazz Loc and features music from Dirty Birdy and Watts Gangstas amongst others. The trailer for the project is available below as is the Shazz Loc music video for the track "Whatchoo Claimin" produced by San Diego's Steve Vicious

Concrete Hell - DVD Trailer

Shazz Loc - Whatchoo Claimin (Produced by Steve Vicious)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: "Concrete Hell" Addresses "NY Crips & Bloods" (DVD Trailer & Music V
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 05:08:26 AM »
Pffffff...not exactly something I'll spent my money on. A bunch of gangbangers defending their 'title' and claiming that Jim Jones and them are not allowed to use gang-lingo. That may very well be true, but at the end of the day...gangbanging remains stupid. Whether you're from the West, or the East. It makes no difference.

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 05:17:10 AM »
Pffffff...not exactly something I'll spent my money on. A bunch of gangbangers defending their 'title' and claiming that Jim Jones and them are not allowed to use gang-lingo. That may very well be true, but at the end of the day...gangbanging remains stupid. Whether you're from the West, or the East. It makes no difference.

I Agree, its nuttin to be proud off.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 07:35:19 AM »
at the end of the day...gangbanging remains stupid. Whether you're from the West, or the East. It makes no difference.

agreed, its becoming a MAJOR problem out here in Jersey

Eihtball

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 08:06:55 AM »
It's really hypcritical when you consider how many West Coast rapper aren't really gangbangers, either (or never were).  Tho it's still really funny to me to hear Dipset claiming Blood and wearing Purple and Pink.

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 08:33:52 AM »
Its funny hearing Dipset say or do anything.

grampdook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 11:41:42 PM »

True...gangbangin is stupid.  No one sez Jim Jones ain't allowed to use gang-lingo.  this dvd informs our east coast brothers of the dangers of wearing colors and gang fashions in California.  Stupid or not...the danger is real.  What other state has gang injunctions where you could be arrested for just wearin a rag.  these gangs on the dvd just warn the new yorkers about this image they are portraying.  you don't have to buy it but don't preach on something you ain't seen.  no one is defending a title...well i take that back...Grape St Crips are defending the purple...real hard.

http://shazzloc.com  see the pics  experience the dvd...holla

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 11:54:15 PM »
This DVD never struck me as braging about their sets. Yeah they show some pride and cockieness, but that just comes with being a crip/blood. To me it looks more like a warning that this gang banging shit is for real. They're trying to send the message to these idiot rappers that what real gang bangers do is not for entertainment. Dumb asses like Jim Jones and the rest of his crew need a reality check on what it REALLY means to be a Blood. People get murdered everyday for this shit and it shouldn't be taken lightly by people that have never banged. West Coast artist also need to check themselves before they decide to claim any set they arn't really in/were in. But most artist in the west were sorounded by gang activity growing up and at least know something of what it was like. Do you think the homies on this DVD care about braging to the world? If they get respect in there own hood they probably don't care about oversees recognition. In fact if they are too known it could actualy destroy there image. Plus gangs are in constant watch ny the police. They ain't trying to make themselves known by people outside their hood.

ABN

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 02:06:43 AM »
of course gang banging is stupid. but it also feels that these guys are pissed that Jim Jones and them are tryin to make money off something they´ve lost friends and family members to without knowing what he´s really gettin himself into. and a DVD like this one could be good if they do it the right way, meaning that they´ll go to certain hoods and get the bangers to talk about all of their loved ones that they´ve lost coz of banging, the time they´ve spent in prison coz of banging and shit like that. it would be a horrible DVD if they just tell Dip Set to watch themselves the next time they slide thru LA and that they finna handle them if they catch them etc etc.