Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17312 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck,this is prolly another fuckin white bitch ,damn greedy hoes >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sikotic™

oh shit....i thought sikotic was jus jokin

it's probably just some bullshit

THATS THE SAME REPORT THAT FIRST CAME OUT WHEN THE KOBE RAPE ACCUSATION TOOK PLACE!! "______ is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault at an area hotel."...HOLY SHIT, I HOPE THIS ISN'T COLORADO ALL OVER AGAIN... :-X

Of course, just more proof it's bullshit.

Why is some groupie going up into his hotel room? For conversation? lmao

These bitches try to play dumb so they can get a pay day...........or a conspiracy by a desperate Phoenix  :o
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Police Tuesday were investigating a report of a sexual assault involving Lakers center Kwame Brown.

The alleged assault occurred early Saturday, hours after the Lakers beat the Phoenix Suns in Game 3 of their NBA playoff series, Los Angeles Police Department spokesman Jason Lee said.

"The Los Angeles County district attorney's office has been made aware of the investigation," said Lee, who declined to provide further details. The case is under investigation by the department's Robbery Homicide Division.

The Lakers were in Phoenix to play the Suns in Game 5 of their Western Conference playoff series Tuesday night. Lakers spokesman John Black said the 24-year-old Brown was with the team but wouldn't comment further.

A message left with Brown's agent, Jeff Wernick, was not immediately returned.
No further details were immediately available.

Desperately needing an inside presence, the Lakers acquired the 6-foot-11, 270-pound Brown from Washington in a four-player deal last summer, sending highly regarded perimeter player Caron Butler to the Wizards.

Brown was a disappointment in four seasons with the Wizards after they made him the first pick in the 2001 NBA draft following his graduation from Glynn Academy in Brunswick, Ga.

Brown has picked up his game considerably since replacing Chris Mihm as the Lakers' starting center after Mihm sustained a severely sprained right ankle March 12. Brown had been coming off the bench before Mihm got hurt.

-from yahoo sports

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

rik

Damn man that's the last thing the Lakers need right now.

Sikotic™

Damn man that's the last thing the Lakers need right now.

Perfect timing isn't it?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

These bitches try to play dumb so they can get a pay day...........or a conspiracy by a desperate Phoenix  :o

It was probably Steve Nash in a skirt...

Doggystylin

LMAO @ the thought of that

rik

Sikotic™

:banana_hitit:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Kwame issued a statement saying that he is innocent of these allegations and looks forward to the truth being told. But, at the advice of council, he cannot comment further at this time.

GangstaBoogy

phoenix - 7
lakers - 0

fast paced game...i dont like this  >:(
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

seriously, it's hard for me to believe any of these dumb bitches anymore, especially when it's ANOTHER millionaire

aside from who is who, girls accusing guys of rape when they didn't rape them has gotta be the worst shit u can do to someone

especially if ur some random white dude, cuz u get to jail, and ur testis are fresh meat

girl who fakes a rape = terrible karma

GangstaBoogy

^ kobe has obviously been a big influence on kwame brown on and off the court  ;D

sorry...that wasnt funny
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

Kwame banged that broad and she thought she was gonna be on a meal ticket for the rest of her life. Then he drops the ho like a bad habit, ruining her plans, and she feels like she was taken advantage of....hence the accusation.

These girls are outta control now. You can't even trust a hooker anymore. They're even claiming rape now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE