Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16985 times)

GangstaBoogy

man this game is bullshiet. im hearin waaay too many whistles blowin, like these muhfuckas aint even allowed to teach each other. its a contact sport! im tired of these refs cryin everytime a sun gets gently tapped
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man this game has bullshit written all over it and i would be surprise if the Lakers even get close in this game.Fucking sad to see this shit.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
if this was 50 years ago, kwame and kobe would both be dead right now.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
did anybody see what Bell did?
pretty stupid of him, especially when Phoenix was/is winning

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
man this game is bullshiet. im hearin waaay too many whistles blowin, like these muhfuckas aint even allowed to teach each other. its a contact sport! im tired of these refs cryin everytime a sun gets gently tapped
^Exactly...game got thrown Suns' way, but it was expected since they had homecourt advantage...& Kobe just got ejected from the game too...Game 6, they got to shut PHX down... 8)

GangstaBoogy

No comment. I can't watch this shiet. We better blow these bastards out on thursday.

Now I have to deal with Lakers haters all day tomorrow.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
No comment. I can't watch this shiet. We better blow these bastards out on thursday.

that was me a couple of years ago when LA had Shaw, Kobe, Payton and Malone
everybody in my class was like "oh SA will beat them"; SA lost
then they said "oh Minny will beat them"; Minny lost
then they said Detroit would beat them, which they did; and they startin gloatin and shyt lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
did anybody see what Bell did?
pretty stupid of him, especially when Phoenix was/is winning

yeah i saw that shit, it was dick.
 he'll prob be suspended for the rest of the series. at least game 6.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
raja bell was stupid for clotheslinin kobe the way he did. the suns were up by 10, and while there WAS a chance the lakers could've come up, it wasnt too likely. hes pretty much guaranteed to be suspended for that shit

raja did do a good job pissin the lakers off tho, they took some pretty stupid shots after that

that was me a couple of years ago when LA had Shaw, Kobe, Payton and Malone
everybody in my class was like "oh SA will beat them"; SA lost
then they said "oh Minny will beat them"; Minny lost
then they said Detroit would beat them, which they did; and they startin gloatin and shyt lol

forreal, i vividly remember that too lol
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 10:32:22 PM by Halu Sination »

rik

That was a dirty ass foul by Bell. He should get punched in the face for that shit.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FUCK RAJA BELL >:( seriously i fuckin hate this guy fuck i dont even wanna see his fuckin bitchmade face i fuckin hate him fuck  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and i wouldnt b surprised if they didnt suspend him cuz it happened to Kobe

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

wcsoldier

^^^ That will be the biggest joke... A Chicago has been suspended for throwin his ....  (don' know the English word) teeth on the court  but you never know

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Its so funny to read the lakers fans posts.  if kobe had clotheslined raja he would have deserved it and shouldnt be suspended but since it was the other way ITS BULLSHIT! lmao

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Raja was just at the podium, he said that he had been hit in the face multiple times in the series, and once again caught an elbow to the nose, and he overreacted and lost his cool. it was a real bitch move but u gotta respect the fact that he regrets what he did and knows he was wrong.