Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17352 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
oh yeah and phil just said he doesnt think raja should be suspended. that it was a flagrant foul at most.

but the real reason is caus he wants raja in the staples center.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bell should get at least a 1 game suspension but since it happened to Kobe they probobly wont.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe Bryant: "It's a physical game"...."I liked it, it gets me excited, it's just like how i played growing up"....."I dont think he'll get suspended"...."I hope he doesn't get suspended, in these games you wanna play the best competition available"......"it's a part of the game"......"it's a physical game"....."it should be in the octagon, if u wanna TRAIN and enter the octagon, we can TRAIN and enter the octagon, but not basketball".........."it's a physical game"......

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Raja was just at the podium, he said that he had been hit in the face multiple times in the series, and once again caught an elbow to the nose, and he overreacted and lost his cool. it was a real bitch move but u gotta respect the fact that he regrets what he did and knows he was wrong.

hes jus sayin that so he dont get suspended hes all scared n shit,bitch nigga  >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

wcsoldier

^^ well , I hope (and I think) Game 6 won't be a Kobe-Raja duel... Raja move was made  in order to provoke Kobe for Game 6 and make it personal thus try to  go the Lakers out their successfull game plan.... won't work though
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 11:09:11 PM by wcsoldier »

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Did anyone catch those way obvious flops by Bell? The first, kobe bumped into him and he went flying, and the second, that elbow by Kobe was nowhere near his face.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea Kobes gonna play smart in game 6,even if bell dont get suspended its gonna be fun watchin kobe take it to him

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

GangstaBoogy

No comment. I can't watch this shiet. We better blow these bastards out on thursday.

Now I have to deal with Lakers haters all day tomorrow.

that was me a couple of years ago when LA had Shaw, Kobe, Payton and Malone
everybody in my class was like "oh SA will beat them"; SA lost
then they said "oh Minny will beat them"; Minny lost
then they said Detroit would beat them, which they did; and they startin gloatin and shyt lol

yeah i remember that too, but im not in school no more. i got homies who go out of there way to come over or call/text/instant message me whenever anything bad happens to the lakers
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did anyone catch those way obvious flops by Bell? The first, kobe bumped into him and he went flying, and the second, that elbow by Kobe was nowhere near his face.
yup i had the game on tivo and i rewinded it put that bitch in slo motion and Kobe's albow never hit raja's face,faking at its finest

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

But KOBE still threw an elbow!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yup i had the game on tivo and i rewinded it put that bitch in slo motion and Kobe's albow never hit raja's face,faking at its finest

i was jus watchin the tnt postgame show and they said if u played it in slow motion you could see raja gettin hit by the elbow.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i was jus watchin the tnt postgame show and they said if u played it in slow motion you could see raja gettin hit by the elbow.

:o
i had it in slo mo and me along wit everyone else watchin (2 suns fans) and my bro thought it didnt even touch

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Even Chuck Barkley said the first instance was a flop and that the elbow wasn't even close.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol well one of u guys are lyin then

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Someone upload that shit...