Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17019 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

wcsoldier

I have to say I hate the Suns... They crying like little bitches... Can't wait for throwin their arrogant ass out of the playoffs

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I jus read in the paper that after bell threw Bryant down he pointed to the lakers bench and yelled "Thats your foul" ,damn this guy is so bitchmade >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Also, LMAO@anyone saying that Raja Bell's clothesline/chokehold doesn't deserve AT THE VERY LEAST a one game suspension.

Phil Jackson & Kobe Bryant

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone have a pic of Kobe brushing his shoulder off?

hook rik up, i gave him the idea caus it wud be the best kobe sig on dubcc

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

Anyone have a pic of Kobe brushing his shoulder off?

hook rik up, i gave him the idea caus it wud be the best kobe sig on dubcc
Yes it would

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ I WAS TRYING TO FIND IT FOR YOU BUT NOTHING. :(  ..I CHEKED YAHOO, ESPN , AND LATIMES, BUT NONE OF THEM HAD THAT PICTURE

rik

^^ I WAS TRYING TO FIND IT FOR YOU BUT NOTHING. :(  ..I CHEKED YAHOO, ESPN , AND LATIMES, BUT NONE OF THEM HAD THAT PICTURE
I know man I can't find this shit anywhere neither. Thanks for lookin man.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn how cud they not have that pic? its classic

rik

damn how cud they not have that pic? its classic
I have no idea he's done that a couple times too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Also, LMAO@anyone saying that Raja Bell's clothesline/chokehold doesn't deserve AT THE VERY LEAST a one game suspension.

LOL. They know it deserves a suspension, they just don't want him suspened so that the intensity in Game 6 at Staples would be through the roof...It's a psychological thing Phil does...You wouldn't know.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL. They know it deserves a suspension, they just don't want him suspened so that the intensity in Game 6 at Staples would be through the roof...It's a psychological thing Phil does...You wouldn't know.

lmao, damn
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Raja got suspended for a game

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-suns-bellsuspended&prov=ap&type=lgns

there are quotes from Bell that add more spice to the series

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

rik

Yeah I read that on espn.com. Raja called Kobe a pompous, arrogant individual and said he had no respect for him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah I read that on espn.com. Raja called Kobe a pompous, arrogant individual and said he had no respect for him.

damn, I love that shit. I hope they beat each other up one day. no alibi swings. straight up in the face, to cause a maaaaad swelling.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin