Author Topic: Nba Playoffs eastern conf miami heat vs chicago bulls  (Read 471 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Nba Playoffs eastern conf miami heat vs chicago bulls
« on: April 25, 2006, 04:46:20 PM »
anybody watching that miami heat series???

one of the most exciting couple of games this year

Shaq's in top form for the playoffs he's ballin

bulls have no kind of inside game, but they have some sharp shooters on that team that light it up.
ben gordon, kirk heinrich, Nocioni , piatkowski they all have great perimeter game
they've come back erasing defecits of 20 points, 15pts in games 1/2

great series so far & alotta people said the heat have the best chance in the east of getting upset by them...

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nba Playoffs eastern conf miami heat vs chicago bulls
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 05:56:28 PM »
it has been a good series. shaq has def turned it up a notch and started to play ball. the baby bulls have played very well especially nocioni whos been very efficient from the field. if the bulls can keep their core nucleus together theyll be in the playoffs for many yrs to come.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 06:46:38 PM »
I was watching last night.  Shaq and Wade were really fun to watch - Wade was oopin Shaq left and right.  And you're def right about the Bulls - they have a VERY talented young team.  Its kinda funny - Heat have so many OG's on their roster, and the Bulls are so young.  I'll def be watching the rest of the series.

herpes

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 07:09:33 PM »
I was telling my dad the bulls are going get swept but every game will be close and the heat wont win one game in double digets and so far its held true. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 07:14:32 PM »
very exciting series....the bulls are a very talented young team and miami's got the experience. shaq has been killin it lately, big man dont fuck around playoff time. jason williams has also stepped it up real big, he's definately the X factor for the heat.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 07:21:11 PM »
Its crazy cuz the Heat will look like they have it wrapped up leading by 20 and shit, and next thing you know the Bulls are down by 4 with 30 secs to go.  With Shaq playing the way he has, he'll continue to draw double teams, and he'll look for the open man - and his passing skills have looked sharp.  Wade better keep his ass healthy this year - They took Detroit to 7 games last year and it could easily happen again.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 07:26:20 PM »
Its crazy cuz the Heat will look like they have it wrapped up leading by 20 and shit, and next thing you know the Bulls are down by 4 with 30 secs to go.  With Shaq playing the way he has, he'll continue to draw double teams, and he'll look for the open man - and his passing skills have looked sharp.  Wade better keep his ass healthy this year - They took Detroit to 7 games last year and it could easily happen again.

he also took the heat in his rookie year thru the playoffs and came close to taken em to the conf finals.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 07:31:05 PM »
It's been a good series... Heat basically took it after winning game 2. But who knows, the Bulls are one of the better teams when their backs are against the wall...They still have a chance to pull the upset, though it's looking unlikely...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 08:18:49 PM »
It's been a good series... Heat basically took it after winning game 2. But who knows, the Bulls are one of the better teams when their backs are against the wall...They still have a chance to pull the upset, though it's looking unlikely...PeACe
Im a Bulls fan but i dont see a upset but i am very statisfied with the way the series has been so far. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 11:10:24 PM »
it has been a good series. shaq has def turned it up a notch and started to play ball. the baby bulls have played very well especially nocioni whos been very efficient from the field. if the bulls can keep their core nucleus together theyll be in the playoffs for many yrs to come.

thats sum deep shit,i agree bulls have a lot of potential

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 11:04:00 AM »
yesssir wade's real fun to watch loved the way he sets up shaq with the dribble move/penetration in the middle dish. hes such an offensive force you have to respect it his defense isnt to bad too like the way he came out of nowhere and swatted the hell out of kirk heinrich and knocked him to the floor when he thought he had that open lay up

Chicago has to win if they can continue to hit there long range jump shots, find a way to attack the basket and get to the foul line. The Bulls speed seems to be giving Miami problems.. ive been watching them this season they struggle against the teams that like to run mav's, sun's

Bulls pride themselves on there Field goal % defense, but its not going to happen when u got big shaq inside there dominating in the paint

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 11:10:32 AM »
The Bulls speed seems to be giving Miami problems.. ive been watching them this season they struggle against the teams that like to run mav's, sun's

Miami struggles against any team above .500...LOL.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 02:24:49 PM »
you see that block party on gordon at the end of the game that put it away?

d. wade is that nigga!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 01:36:25 PM »
LOL @ Fatboy....That game last night was GREAT!!  8) 8) 8) ;D :nahnah:

herpes

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 04:21:06 PM »
we have a series people  :D