Author Topic: I Miss Eazy....  (Read 742 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
I Miss Eazy....
« on: May 06, 2006, 12:30:56 AM »
I miss Eazy. More than Pac. I miss Eazy.

:-\
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
Re: I Miss Eazy....
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 12:33:50 AM »
FOR REALZ MAN....FIRST RAP ARTIST I EVER LISTENED TO WAS EAZY...I ALWAYS LIKE HIM MORE ON TUPAC OR N-E OTHER RAP ARTIST...DONT GET ME WRONG..TUPAC HAS SOME DOPE TRACKS N I GIVE HIM PROPS N R.I.P...BUT I ALWAYZ LIKE EAZY BETTER...HES FLOW N SHIT JUST MADE IT SOUND SICCC...EAZY WAS DA SHIT...R.I.P

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 12:38:27 AM »
Dre N Snoop basically got me into Rap but in between Snoops 93 peak and Pacs 96 peak I was an Eazy fan. He was my fav rapper at one point. Still in my top 3.

Niggaz aint shit in the 90s i dont trust em
And bitches on my dick but they aint shit so motherfuck em
Eazy knows whats up cuz eazy really dont give a fuck
it dont concern me if it dont pertain to money or a nut
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 01:01:20 AM »
yea man eazy e was the shit! i still cant stop bumpin "str8t off the muthaphuckin streets of compton"

The Predator

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 01:05:26 AM »
What happened to that unreleased G-Funk song with BG, Dresta n Eazy off 187 Dre Killa.

Yew we got to hear a snippet but since then nothing.

Thats shit sounded dope, we hardly get any new E material to hear and they wont even release songs like that for us. >:(

That song needs to be put up fully, it's about time.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 07:29:05 AM »
everybody miss Eazy man. that nigga was real gangsta cuzz.

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 08:09:53 AM »
yea eazy was the shit  :(

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 12:35:32 PM »
hey yall Jacob and John Tovio had some music that was unreleased.If we can find out where they are then maybe we can petition them to give it up..............this has worked be4
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 01:26:53 PM »
I believe that the decline of the westcoat happend right after Eazy died, this might sound dumb but at that time Suge And Eazy were the two most powerful executives in the biz, not russell simmons because at that time defjam could not compete they were loosing the battle cause of gangsta rap, bad boy was not shit, niehter was no limit. I think that if Eazy would still be alive the west would still be ontop and ruthless records would also be on top cause at the 95 period ruthless was slowly regaining its spot as number 1, deathrow was loosing steam untill they signed tupac. its a shame, but I really hope that Lil Eazy does what what his father did for the west.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 01:58:42 PM »
I believe that the decline of the westcoat happend right after Eazy died, this might sound dumb but at that time Suge And Eazy were the two most powerful executives in the biz, not russell simmons because at that time defjam could not compete they were loosing the battle cause of gangsta rap, bad boy was not shit, niehter was no limit. I think that if Eazy would still be alive the west would still be ontop and ruthless records would also be on top cause at the 95 period ruthless was slowly regaining its spot as number 1, deathrow was loosing steam untill they signed tupac. its a shame, but I really hope that Lil Eazy does what what his father did for the west.

First of I'm a big Eazy fan myself and I liked all that Ruthless shit but Death Row certainly wasn't losin' steam by '95 as U put it...

Eric R.I.P.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 02:54:53 PM »
Ruthless had an extremely competent roster at one point. Dint they Have MC Ren, BG Knoccout, Dresta, Bone thugs n Harmony, Eazy E and Black Eyed peas all at one time??.....That is an impressive roster.

The Maestro

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 03:03:05 PM »
Weren't BG and Dresta signed to Def Jam/Outburst?

What about Menajahtwa, Blood Of Abraham, HWA, TAIRRIE B (!!!), Tab N Da Villain (that album was dope!!)?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 03:07:43 PM »

What about Menajahtwa, Blood Of Abraham, HWA, TAIRRIE B (!!!), Tab N Da Villain (that album was dope!!)?

And Above The Law

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 03:27:44 PM »
i miss eazy , its like this, look at the way the dude went out, he put foods n ppls mouths, put clothes on hommies and everyone, put cash in pockets, sett it all off on the westcoast for gangsta rap, and bein the first rapper executive ceo, he had shit locked down b4 everyone. he was about to make his big comeback, bone was kickin ass, ren was hot, nwa was bout 2 be back togather, atl was droppin heat with uncle sams curse, kokane dropped his shit, and boom, he gets aids and dies. it was sad man

his last wish was for him to drop the top on his six four and hit the strip, juss cruise.

11523 eternally keepp it eazyy

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 04:50:45 PM »

bg knocc and dresta was never signed to ruthless. they was on outburst and then def jam. E never wanted to sign 'em.