Author Topic: any u listen to Howard Stern?  (Read 250 times)

WestCoasta

any u listen to Howard Stern?
« on: May 06, 2006, 08:14:38 PM »
my pops has sirius radio, the show is 100 x better than it was on the regular radio

a lot of people doubted it would be good but this shit is comedy, I laugh a grip listening to that shit

they can swear which is the key, they don't go out of their way to swear but they do and the bits that aren't censored are dope

just wondering if anyone listens to it and if u think it's better than when it was on regular radio?

Sikotic™

Re: any u listen to Howard Stern?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 08:15:52 PM »
I listen to it eventhough I don't have Sirius. It's better not censored, but some of it is just too childish for my taste now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 08:17:13 PM »
I can see what you mean, but taking that rather than 40 minutes of commercial breaks is great

plus it's on replay 24/7

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 08:21:14 PM »
i would rather watch the show uncensored than to listen
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 12:49:54 PM »
I can see what you mean, but taking that rather than 40 minutes of commercial breaks is great

plus it's on replay 24/7

Artie has stolen the show ever since they got on satellite. The guy is too funny.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 12:51:02 PM »
Artie has stolen the show ever since they got on satellite. The guy is too funny.

ya he's my favorite, and that dude Richard Christy is comedy, what a creep  ;D

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 01:15:27 PM »
Artie shit is fucking hiliarous.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 02:37:22 PM »
Crazy Alice too. When I hear her I start laughing so hard.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 02:53:29 PM »
I was listening the other day and there is some lady who came out and said that Howard Stern hit on her while he was married like 20 years ago in the '80s and he was like "I've never heard of this woman" and he found a picture on the internet cuz she writes for some newspaper and she's some ugly fat old bitch  :laugh:

so it's a straight lie, and she also said at the time Billy Idol hit on her, and she turned him down, and Howard hit on her but since Howard was married she turned him down  :laugh:

people these days man, nutcases

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 06:17:16 PM »
I used to watch the show on E! and occasionally listen on the radio...Nowadays, I don't have Sirius, so I don't bother, but I used to really like the show and also remember Artie being a funny ass muthafucka...PeACe