Author Topic: Anyone got experience with asain women?  (Read 490 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone got experience with asain women?
« on: May 10, 2006, 04:50:03 AM »
So I been seeing this girl from Korea (shes only been here for 1 month) for the last week or so, who is absolutely stunning but she is a hard nut to crack....She is very shy, but she likes me and has told all her friends about me, she says i'm handsome and likes my personality, although things are moving much slower than i'm used too, after one week it has only progressed to kissing on the lips. I like her but i don't want to be waiting around forever for things to go further. Plus last night she asked me to goto church with her on sunday, which got me thinking what if she doesn't believe in sex before marriage? I could be wasting my time....She has had 3 korean boyfriends each of which lasted 2 to 3 years so i don't know. I'm gonna get my my mates chinese girlfriend to ask her if she is a virgin, cos I don't wanna be spending money on taking her out n shit if i don't eventually get something in return. what do u guys reckon? serious replies please...

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Anyone got experience with asain women?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 07:20:34 AM »
cos I don't wanna be spending money on taking her out n shit if i don't eventually get something in return. what do u guys reckon? serious replies please...

sounds like all u wanna do is fuck her so i guess u are wasting ure time.

plus going to church doesn't mean u won't have pre-marital sex - this is 2006.

hope i helped.  :)
NO MORE WAR

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 08:15:34 AM »
cos I don't wanna be spending money on taking her out n shit if i don't eventually get something in return. what do u guys reckon? serious replies please...

nah thats not all i wanna do, i do like her but its frustrating if u know what i mean.....I don't wanna fuck a girl right away anyways cos then they are just a hoe, but I don't wanna be waiting a year before it might happen. u get me?

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

cuddly

• Lil Geezy
  • Ride Or Die +_;
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 08:22:06 AM »

nah thats not all i wanna do, i do like her but its frustrating if u know what i mean.....I don't wanna fuck a girl right away anyways cos then they are just a hoe, but I don't wanna be waiting a year before it might happen. u get me?

i think.. if u REALLY like her.. then u wouldnt mind bout havin sex befo' a year or sum.. i mean what if she's not ready and shit.. u would let her go? jus only cuz of sex? think bout it ..

let me fly, or give me death - dmx
they told me im more than jus pussy, that's true - eve

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 08:26:39 AM »
i think.. if u REALLY like her.. then u wouldnt mind bout havin sex befo' a year or sum.. i mean what if she's not ready and shit.. u would let her go? jus only cuz of sex? think bout it ..

word.
NO MORE WAR

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 08:31:31 AM »

I'm not saying your wrong, but sex is a big part of love nowadays...  Don't get me wrong here, sex isn't the most important thing but if one person between the two is sexually frustrated it will probably don't work... 
The Canadian Polish

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 08:38:54 AM »
I'm not saying your wrong, but sex is a big part of love nowadays...  Don't get me wrong here, sex isn't the most important thing but if one person between the two is sexually frustrated it will probably don't work... 

that's true also.
NO MORE WAR

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 09:06:09 AM »

I won't be around in 1 year i'm going to NZ at the end of the year, i just don't know how its gonna progress, like i said i only got a kiss on the lips, no tongues or anything, so far I never had something move that slow before.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 10:13:14 AM »
i know what you're sayin...but if you really like her it shouldn't matter

besides...the girl i just broke up with...we were going out for a year and a half...we met at church and we've had a ton of sex...church doesn't mean anything

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 04:53:08 PM »
wow dude... ::)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2006, 06:23:06 PM »
you've only been with her for a week or so?
jus chill on it,wait atleast a month b4 u start wonderin about that

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2006, 06:31:15 PM »
things were alot better tonight, no sex or anything like that, but i'm not after that right now, but a proper kissing and cuddles so its all gravy.

Only trouble is now i got more distractions when i should be revising for my exams i only have 2 weeks left of my degree

rik

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2006, 06:33:46 PM »
Only trouble is now i got more distractions when i should be revising for my exams i only have 2 weeks left of my degree
Having a girl will do that to you.

sexysunee

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 12:34:59 AM »
in asia people are more conservative than americans. simply the act of hand holding is huge... America is  not as conservative as other places around the world

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 01:08:04 AM »
you really dont deserve a girl with morals if youre getting this bent out of ship because u didnt hit in a week.  Thats a good thing, if u really like her you would be able to wait however long.  Thats what we need more of in the world man, not the skeez you want her to be.

-KIDRENEGADE-