Author Topic: Trade rumor: Kevin Garnett for Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Chris Mihm+draft picks!  (Read 3667 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Odom and Bynum! AND draft picks. :nawty: That's laughable.

rik

thats too much.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Way too much.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats def way too fuckin much and i doubt itll happen. foxsports is notorious for its rumours esepecially nfl ones.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
100% chance this is BS and it is giving away too much. I like the Laker core. We just need a defensive point guard and a shot blocker.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

GangstaBoogy

DO IT!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sparegeez

It won't work out, look at the Rockets. They have no dephth but they have to allstar players.

GangstaBoogy

It won't work out, look at the Rockets. They have no dephth but they have to allstar players.

thats because McGrady is ALWAYS injured.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAKERS_FAN89

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
bad move for Wolves  ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

thats because McGrady is ALWAYS injured.

:grumpy:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If the Lakers can some how keep Odom and still get Garnett that would be fucking sick but the Lakers would be giving up to much for KG if this rumor is true.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How's that tooooo fucking muuuuuch? Mihm blows, draft picks most likely blow, Bynum will never become the player yall expect him to become, Odom.. well. This is pretty much the same shit you got for Shaq. I take Garnett over Shaq anyday in 2006/07. You basically traded Shaq for Garnett with a little transition phase. That's something I could live with.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 03:39:03 AM by 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No. Before we make a trade we should have clear in our minds what we really need as a team to improve. IMO we need a new starting PG (i love Smush, but he should be our backup PG), a new backup SG (Kareem Rush should be perfect), a new backup SF (since George will not resign) and, if possible, a veteran (i'm cool with McKie, if he can return with no injuries) to lead the team spiritually. We need to add missing pieces, not to make a revolution. This trade is a revolution who replaces Mihm with Garnett, but who will force us to find replacements not only to the players i mentioned, but to Odom and Bynum too. Even tho i love KG, no.