Author Topic: Raja Bell Faggot ass Receiving Threats  (Read 581 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
Raja Bell Faggot ass Receiving Threats
« on: May 28, 2006, 02:12:56 PM »
Raja Bell is receiving threats from anonymous Laker fans through his website. Apparently, some Laker fans logged onto his site and left threatening messages. Also, Laker fans somehow got his cell phone number and left disturbing messages for him.

- Per ESPN.com story

join in the fun and send him something. his home address:

Raja Bell
22 CACTUS WREN DR
PHOENIX, AZ 85020

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Raja Bell Faggot ass Receiving Threats
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 02:16:08 PM »
Anything that hinders him from playing well against Dallas, Im OK with it. How about sending him a Bell jersey with blood on it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 03:52:24 PM »
Raja Bell is receiving threats from anonymous Laker fans through his website. Apparently, some Laker fans logged onto his site and left threatening messages. Also, Laker fans somehow got his cell phone number and left disturbing messages for him.

- Per ESPN.com story

join in the fun and send him something. his home address:

Raja Bell
22 CACTUS WREN DR
PHOENIX, AZ 85020

lmao another laker dick rider who's mad the lakers were knocked out by the suns.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 04:05:39 PM »
FUCK REJA BELL BITCHES..............LAKERS RUN SHIT IN L.A.

FUCK THE SUNS AKA GAY SUN

FUCK REJA BELL

FUCK THE PISTONS AKA PISS THEM

FUCK THE KING AKA QUENNS OF TITS WORLD

FUCK VINCE CARTER

AND FUCK ALL YALL BITCH AZZ NIKKA HATIN ON K8BE AND DA LAKERS

LAKERS NATION AND PRIDE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 04:08:19 PM »
How bout anthrax?

SGV

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 04:26:45 PM »
Talk about being bitches. LOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 04:55:20 PM »
FUCK THE SUNS AKA GAY SUN

FUCK THE PISTONS AKA PISS THEM

FUCK THE KING AKA QUENNS OF TITS WORLD

LMAOOOOOO
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 05:20:46 PM »
somebody send him an 8x10 of Kobe smiling

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mellowmanisback

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 06:08:32 PM »
wow this is a great post!! actually this is a perfect example of what's wrong with this forum and people in general.  Now let me pretext this by saying I think Kobe is the best player in the league, that he should have won mvp this year and will easily go down as one of the greatest players to ever lace them up. But what is up with hating a man like raja bell. he should be commended for being a great success story. His story is one of perserverance, hard work, never giving up on a dream and excelling once he was given a chance. Unlike 95% of the pussies in the NBA who are scared of Kobe, Raja had the heart and warrior mentality to go at him and not back down. Obviously, the close line was uncalled for, but from what i've seen and heard of him, he is a good man who is a good role model for a lot of kids. I haven't seen him in court being charged with rape, have you? I am a Lakers fan but all these fans harrassing Raja are just pissed that he and that long haired white boy beat the Lakers.  Grow up people. If you had the heart and drive of a Raja Bell you wouldn't be sitting on a computer badmouthing him or wasting your life sending him hate mail. So grow up and get off the computer for a week and get something done with your life. Or you'll be sitting on your computer at 75 wondering why you wasted part of your life hating someone you have never met.
One more thought.  I know most of you are die-hard Laker and Kobe fans and are not really old enough to have been around and witnessed Michael Jordan's entire career, but after Kobe's fade out Game 7 against Pheonix the comparisons should stop forever.  No one changed the game, in all aspects like Jordan did.  And forget strategy, there is no way Jordan would have ever accepted defeat like Kobe did.  I will never accuse Kobe of quitting but it looked like he accepted defeat.  Jordan would have left everything possible out there on the court trying to win that game even if the game was out of reach.  Mike would have went to the point of exhaustion before he stopped trying to win.  Kobe really disappointed me.  Kobe still has a lot of career left and could win more championships than the 3 he has now. But let's comare Mike and Kobe and see what Kobe dees to do in his remaining 4-8 years.
Not withstanding a slight media bias against Kobe, how many times has Kobe been season MVP? How many times has he been Defensive Player of the Year? How many Finals MVP's has he won? How many times did Mike do that. so far I believe it is 13-0 in favor of Jordan, but I could be wrong.
In the final comparison Kobe has a long way to go to match Mike.  Kobe has been in 4 finals, he is 3-1 with no MVP's.  Jordan was in 6 finals, he was 6-0 with 6 finals mvp's.  In my mind Jordan is the greatest player to ever play the game, and it is no contest.  I look forward to seeing what Kobe does.  Unless he goes on a unbelievable run he will never match mike.  Before you hate on me this really is nothing against Kobe.  he may or may not be a jerk, but he will be one of the greatest players ever. But up to this point no one has ever been as good as Air Jordan.  i think almost everyone who followed Mike from the beginning in 82-85 and witnessed his mind blowing and legendary career will agree that is great as Kobe with he most likely will never be as great as Jordan was.  But this is just my opinion and i could be wrong.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 06:11:58 PM »
Raja had the heart and warrior mentality to go at him and not back down.

I stop reading your post when i read that....Raja is a pussy. When you're getting your ass kick, take it like a man, dont do some dirty shit to hurt a player.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 06:18:48 PM »
wow this is a great post!! actually this is a perfect example of what's wrong with this forum and people in general.  Now let me pretext this by saying I think Kobe is the best player in the league, that he should have won mvp this year and will easily go down as one of the greatest players to ever lace them up. But what is up with hating a man like raja bell. he should be commended for being a great success story. His story is one of perserverance, hard work, never giving up on a dream and excelling once he was given a chance. Unlike 95% of the pussies in the NBA who are scared of Kobe, Raja had the heart and warrior mentality to go at him and not back down. Obviously, the close line was uncalled for, but from what i've seen and heard of him, he is a good man who is a good role model for a lot of kids. I haven't seen him in court being charged with rape, have you? I am a Lakers fan but all these fans harrassing Raja are just pissed that he and that long haired white boy beat the Lakers.  Grow up people. If you had the heart and drive of a Raja Bell you wouldn't be sitting on a computer badmouthing him or wasting your life sending him hate mail. So grow up and get off the computer for a week and get something done with your life. Or you'll be sitting on your computer at 75 wondering why you wasted part of your life hating someone you have never met.
One more thought.  I know most of you are die-hard Laker and Kobe fans and are not really old enough to have been around and witnessed Michael Jordan's entire career, but after Kobe's fade out Game 7 against Pheonix the comparisons should stop forever.  No one changed the game, in all aspects like Jordan did.  And forget strategy, there is no way Jordan would have ever accepted defeat like Kobe did.  I will never accuse Kobe of quitting but it looked like he accepted defeat.  Jordan would have left everything possible out there on the court trying to win that game even if the game was out of reach.  Mike would have went to the point of exhaustion before he stopped trying to win.  Kobe really disappointed me.  Kobe still has a lot of career left and could win more championships than the 3 he has now. But let's comare Mike and Kobe and see what Kobe dees to do in his remaining 4-8 years.
Not withstanding a slight media bias against Kobe, how many times has Kobe been season MVP? How many times has he been Defensive Player of the Year? How many Finals MVP's has he won? How many times did Mike do that. so far I believe it is 13-0 in favor of Jordan, but I could be wrong.
In the final comparison Kobe has a long way to go to match Mike.  Kobe has been in 4 finals, he is 3-1 with no MVP's.  Jordan was in 6 finals, he was 6-0 with 6 finals mvp's.  In my mind Jordan is the greatest player to ever play the game, and it is no contest.  I look forward to seeing what Kobe does.  Unless he goes on a unbelievable run he will never match mike.  Before you hate on me this really is nothing against Kobe.  he may or may not be a jerk, but he will be one of the greatest players ever. But up to this point no one has ever been as good as Air Jordan.  i think almost everyone who followed Mike from the beginning in 82-85 and witnessed his mind blowing and legendary career will agree that is great as Kobe with he most likely will never be as great as Jordan was.  But this is just my opinion and i could be wrong.

This is actually an interesting post.