Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: delete  (Read 598 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
delete
« on: May 29, 2006, 10:47:34 AM »
delete
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 05:40:12 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Abdul-Infinite Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

West Coast Veteran

Re: Bow Wow or Master P? Who'z more gangsta?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 10:56:51 AM »
P is more gangsta than most rappers.

Eihtball

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 11:01:15 AM »
So you trying to be hip now, Infinite, now that you've suceeded in pissing off just about everyone on the forum?

SGV

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »
LOL @ Thinking P is soft. People really don't know backstories about people. Ask UGK about P.

ABN

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 11:08:49 AM »
LOL @ Thinking P is soft. People really don't know backstories about people. Ask UGK about P.
ask Pimp C lol, P and his goons hogtied his ass up and beat the shit outta him. and Pastor Troy got fucked up by C and his cousing who´s currently serving out a life sentence for murder. P´s more gangsta then your 3 favorite rappers combined.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 11:09:06 AM »
bryan just shut the fuck up

SGV

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 11:11:22 AM »

ask Pimp C lol, P and his goons hogtied his ass up and beat the shit outta him. and Pastor Troy got fucked up by C and his cousing who´s currently serving out a life sentence for murder. P´s more gangsta then your 3 favorite rappers combined.

lmao! And you see PT and Pimp C both giving it up to these cats now. I remember PT was in a Mag saying "I Just spoke to C-Murder, we all good." And Pimp C shouts Master P out. LOL.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2006, 11:13:20 AM »
i voted for ceirea

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2006, 11:51:38 AM »
i voted for ceirea

well, she is defenately more gangsta then the entire dipset plus lil wayne

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2006, 11:53:34 AM »
Ask the bay about P....as much as muthafucaz envied his success, he came over here and fucked with just about everyone who was anyone back then....Ask IMP or RBL about him....he stayed in the Rich too, statistically the most dangerous city out here....he fucked wit my patna Lil Ric, one of the 1st No Limit signees from the South Richmond jects, I've had many talks about P with him....don't speak on shit you have no clue on.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2006, 11:57:50 AM »
i knew this thread was missing a militant rant about the bays influence on everything

ABN

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2006, 12:04:18 PM »
^got a Vh1 documentary about P and some of the folks he used to fuck with from the Bay and most of them were happy that P made hundreds of millions. it´s only some little bitches in the Bay(Yukmouth anyone? lol) that seems to be really pissed at him. and some of the old NL rejects from the Bay  looked like they was about to break down and cry coz P had left them in the sandbox when he went back to New Orleans. but overall people were happy that they were able to make some money with him, and bein apart of a dynasty. there was a guy from RBL(i think it was RBL) that had nothing but good things to say about P for hooking them up with big name features and shit even after he blew.

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 12:08:31 PM »
i think p is originally from rich, i know he was the 1st man to give brotha lynch a break onto the scene even though he was from sac.

ABN

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 12:10:22 PM »
i think p is originally from rich, i know he was the 1st man to give brotha lynch a break onto the scene even though he was from sac.
naw, i think he moved there in 89 after his brother had gotten killed.

SGV

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 12:11:19 PM »
P moved to the Rich in his teens. But, really, the only people mad at him are the old No Limit members and affiliates cats who got jealous when he blew. E-A-Ski, C-Bo, Steady Mobbin', etc. Yuk was just trying to diss someone. P really don't care about none of them. He knows what the Bay did for him, and he's never forgot.