Author Topic: whut r ur otha interests?  (Read 576 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: whut r ur otha interests?
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2002, 03:28:33 AM »
Hmm, other interests, well hip-hop/rap is a HUGE interest for me, from just listening to mixing on my turntables to playing at this club every other thursday night to coming on here  ;D But I like alot of RnB, Motown, & Soul.

I'm a big Liverpool supporter, have been ever since I can remember as my father & older brother are also big followers. Try not to miss a game.

Other than that I just like to do the normal things like chill with my friends, go crusin', play sports (anything & everything), do some weight training, clubbin'/pubbin', smoking some weed on the w/e, not forgetting females  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2002, 04:52:44 AM »
I play football (of the American/Canadian variety... MLB and FB if you're wondering) and basketball for my school as well as hockey and baseball outside of school, watch a ton of sports, write rhymes, listen to hip hop, play video games, and just hang/party.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2002, 06:43:41 AM »
Hmm, other interests, well hip-hop/rap is a HUGE interest for me, from just listening to mixing on my turntables to playing at this club every other thursday night to coming on here  ;D But I like alot of RnB, Motown, & Soul.

I'm a big Liverpool supporter, have been ever since I can remember as my father & older brother are also big followers. Try not to miss a game.

Other than that I just like to do the normal things like chill with my friends, go crusin', play sports (anything & everything), do some weight training, clubbin'/pubbin', smoking some weed on the w/e, not forgetting females  ;D

liverpool supporter? now just cuz i support united this is the truth....u will agree if u watched the match.....man utd played better and liverpool were lucky barthez came off his line cuz they only just got that fuckin goal.....and just to be fair i'll tell everyone out there....liverpool won utd 1-0!

and tell me this....cuz it's the same for liverpool.....i am a member of united and all the tickets have sold out for matches about 6 weeks from now....so mathces after that i apply for tickets and i still always get letters back saying ... 'sorry but a postal ballot took place and u were not selected to get tickets'....the only matches i have ever seen are champions league ones where they go to the next round and tickets go on sale to tha public so u can just go cue up and buy them.....but since i have been paying for membaship cos u so called 'have the priority to get tickets' but they still can't cop with the amount of requests so there isn't no point and it pisses me off! i mean.....u can tell i aint lying cos when is old trafford or anfield ever empty? never......

and i forgot to mention that i like to go go-karting when i get the chance.....though i haven't been for around a year now...

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2002, 08:23:03 AM »
hey 4 KIN L..
check out www.redcafe.net

awesome UNITED site..
and btw everyone knows United were supposed to win dat match.. liverpool jus plays negative football..they are so boring to watch..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2002, 08:34:05 AM »
Import Racing.

Going to be a Scwhinn and fix that up into a Lowrider bike. [New hobby]

Tecknine

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2002, 08:46:52 AM »
Cars....WCV i am an import racin' fan....i got a suped up accord..intake...exhaust the whole nine yards.i go up to the races up in providence...Some fast and the furious shit..lol...im into american cars too..i wanna get a camaro...i'm also into chillin and crusin ariound bumpin music.....i lift alot too

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2002, 09:33:16 AM »
Cars....WCV i am an import racin' fan....i got a suped up accord..intake...exhaust the whole nine yards.i go up to the races up in providence...Some fast and the furious shit..lol...im into american cars too..i wanna get a camaro...i'm also into chillin and crusin ariound bumpin music.....i lift alot too

That's dope! I used to have a '97 Civic hatchback with full Mugen combat kit but I crashed it. Now i got a VW Corrado but I might buy a Type-R soon when I get enough flow.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2002, 10:45:38 AM »
hey 4 KIN L..
check out www.redcafe.net

awesome UNITED site..
and btw everyone knows United were supposed to win dat match.. liverpool jus plays negative football..they are so boring to watch..

yeah....everyone knew they were supposed to win those fuckaz back in october too....but they still lost....really pissed me off coz bolton had only just moved back up to the prmiership....i will check out that site.....

Tecknine

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2002, 03:31:45 PM »
Yeah im gettin rid of my Accord..I want a Supra or an integra...

li_aussie_mac

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2002, 05:35:58 PM »
don mega r u shiyyt or something that my bacround is danish.
why i think that is dat u gave me a sad face.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2002, 05:41:24 PM »
I can like all sorts of music as long as it just soudns good
I'm into cars a lot, I need to also get one
and I work out sometimes

Gangsta_Garfield

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2002, 03:19:20 AM »
Besides rap, blazing my weed, and ehh....

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2002, 06:30:46 AM »
Cars:  I'm into old stuff, with my brother. B-please is too, he's got a 62 Impala.  I've got a 64 Mercury comet, a 66 Plymouth Valiant, a 69 Mustang, and a 82 Nissan 280ZX Turbo.  All are restored except the comet.  Here's some pictures:

That's my '66 valiant.  I customized alot of it, painted the interior myself, etc.  It needs a new paint job now, though.  It's the first old car I bought, I hooked it up pretty good.  As of now, i'm adding air conditioning, for those sweaty charlotte summer nights :)

Here's what a 64 Mercury Comet looks like, but mine's not finished like this yet, it's still in primer, although the interior looks a lot like the valiants, I've completed the interior.  Red interior, with red split bench seat, and red headliner.  Ooh wee.  

Mine's gonna be black, though.  My dad had a car like this in high school, and we were restoring it when he died last year.  So, it's been on hold since then, but I'm getting the bug to fix it up.  It has a 351 Cleveland in it right now, vroom, vroom, vroom.  I'll bet i'll eat anything alive with it when I finish... I'm actually kind of scared to finish it, I might kill myself on the highway, LOL.  BTW, I think this is PROBABLy the most beautiful car ever made by a car manufacturer.  Class.

I also have a 69 Mustang, just bought it in november or so, Lime green, with a Ivy Green interior.  Nice car...

That's not mine, but mine looks just like it.  Different rims, though.  

And my last car, is an 82 datsun 280zx turbo.  Bronze colored. Looks very similar to this picture

FASSSSSST Car.  I Love It.

My brother has a 71 Monte carlo, we just finished totally restoring it, it looks a lot like this:

Except his is Viper Yellow, witha  black interior.  

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2002, 06:45:11 AM »
don mega r u shiyyt or something that my bacround is danish.
why i think that is dat u gave me a sad face.

Dude i AM danish, no need for me to diss u for that
???<----- thats an question face
:-[<----- thats a sad face

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2002, 09:58:56 PM »
Im A Bolton Fan

NOT A GLORY HUNTING UNITED FAN  ;D

Stuff I Do :

- Football
- Work
- College
- Drive
- Enjoy Windin Logic Up Over His 'Cat Exploits'
- Gym
- Drink
- Go Out (Pub)
- Play TOO MUCH Pool! - Im A Hustla Always Lookin 4 Some £££  ;)

Bout It - I Prolly Do More But Its Early And Im Tired!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network