Author Topic: Long Beach's Soul Is Back: Chag G (Audio & Video Update ft. Chucc Taylor)  (Read 120 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.DUBCNN.com

Chag G has been one of our visitors favorite featured artists for years, with his soulful beats, smooth singing and hard raps. The multi-talented producer/singer/rapper/designer/director has blessed us with some new music, and he didn't dissapoint!

He's currently been working heavily with Long Beach's original Chucc Taylor, aswell as Young Zeek. He's also completing a duo album with Bokie Loc, who Eastsidaz fans will be familiar with, called "Kinfolk". I'm going to have a separate update on that project in the coming weeks.

Chag has a new heatrock called "Go With The Good", featuring Chucc Taylor and Young Zeek, for which he recently shot a video. I have both the song and the video available for ya'll to check out, don't sleep on it because it's some real good music:

Chag G - Go With The Good (ft. Chucc Taylor & Young Zeek) (Video) (17MB, Quick Time)

Chag G - Go With The Good (ft. Chucc Taylor & Young Zeek) (Audio) (Prod. by Chag G)

I'm not done yet though, I have two more tracks for ya'll to download, also with Chucc & Zeek. The first one features both of them and is called "Problems", another laid back Chag G production, get it below:

Chag G - Problems (ft. Young Zeek & Chucc Taylor) (Prod. by Chag G)

The second one is features only Chucc, and is called "Ride Wit Me". Once again, this is not to be slept on:

Chag G - Ride With Me (ft. Chucc Taylor) (Prod. by Chag G)

Incase you never had the chance to pick up Chag G's street album "Finally On Wax", which was basically put together by dubcnn visitors, who selected the tracks to get on it through our "Bump It Or Dump It" voting system, you can still order it now by clicking here, or by clicking on the cover to your right.

We're going to have more Chag G updates very soon, like I said on the "Kinfolk" album with Bokie Loc. Chag G also recently shot a mini-movie on AIDS, which I'm going to let ya'll check out in the next update, so stay tuned!

Funkadelic

Chag is still coming with the gold old funky and smooth west coast flavour.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some fonky stuff right there.

SoCal Iz Active

i like this dude.. i'll def cop his record soon

Rudki

Thanks for this update, I was wonderin what Chag has been up to for a while now,  hes definatly someone  I will support.

Nima, that Finally On Wax CD, are the quality of the tracks good? cuz I remember I had a few of them and they never sounded great when I played them real loud...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

that probably was because of the format/bitrate he ripped and sent them to me... the actual cd should be fine!