Author Topic: IS IT ME OR IS ADDITIVE DA SICKEST BEAT I EVER HEARD EVEN AFTER 4 YEARS  (Read 474 times)

IM FLY OH BOY

• Lil Geezy
IS THERE A BEAT DAT IS SICKER THAN ADDICTIVE AFTER 4 YEARS... LET ME KNOW? TRUTH HURTS

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
its you! simple drums with congos and bongos! sample looped over it! thats it
G-A-T-E 13

Bomb-A®

is it me or did you make the same thread twice??

peace

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre produced that right ?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
man props dawg, crazy post, i made a post some months about this joint saying it was way ahead of its time, today that joint would blow the fuck up like nuttin..........quik produced classic

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Quik said in an interview that it was Dre who produced it but didnt take the credit. It has Dre written all over it too, especially the remix.

Bomb-A®

i remember reading somewhere that quik heard the song that it was sampled from on TV while he was brushing his teeth...and had it lying around for a long time waiting for the right track where he could use it...and addictive was the perfect track

so i'm pretty sure it is prduced by quik

peace

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i remember reading somewhere that quik heard the song that it was sampled from on TV while he was brushing his teeth...and had it lying around for a long time waiting for the right track where he could use it...and addictive was the perfect track

so i'm pretty sure it is prduced by quik

peace

Heard that too.

But Im 100% he said that stuff about Dre producing it in an interview. It was posted here and I think it was actually from westcoast2k.net

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Who has this track?? ive never even heard it and I really want to! hookup ne1

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is it me or did you make the same thread twice??

peace

Yea, Merged!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
quik supplied the sample (thats why he got sued and not dre), but dre produced the rest i believe

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
“Some Indian people are still mad at me for that song, because they thought that it bastardized their culture. I’ve had Pakistani people interview me that are so standoffish it’s almost disrespectful. They are authentically pissed off about that record. I was watching this Bollywood channel that popped up on our cable service called Zee TV and I saw some dope shit going on. I recorded it onto my VCR, dubbed it down to a mini disc, put it into a drum machine and (BT Express’) “Do It ‘Til You’re Satisfied” just went right through it —they both had that Panjabi rhythm. I put it on tape and gave the track to Dre. He thought it was some innovative shit and had Truth do her vocals and mixed it. So who was the real producer? I wasn’t even in the studio when Dre produced the song. He didn’t have to throw me a bone and give me full production credit, but he did. It started a little trend. I heard Tim doing it, Erick Sermon. Even the people that sued us had to admit the shit was hot.”

Quik made the beat, Dre produced it.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Never heard it.

Diabolical

Not being able to spell was played out in 1906, dag.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
“Some Indian people are still mad at me for that song, because they thought that it bastardized their culture. I’ve had Pakistani people interview me that are so standoffish it’s almost disrespectful. They are authentically pissed off about that record. I was watching this Bollywood channel that popped up on our cable service called Zee TV and I saw some dope shit going on. I recorded it onto my VCR, dubbed it down to a mini disc, put it into a drum machine and (BT Express’) “Do It ‘Til You’re Satisfied” just went right through it —they both had that Panjabi rhythm. I put it on tape and gave the track to Dre. He thought it was some innovative shit and had Truth do her vocals and mixed it. So who was the real producer? I wasn’t even in the studio when Dre produced the song. He didn’t have to throw me a bone and give me full production credit, but he did. It started a little trend. I heard Tim doing it, Erick Sermon. Even the people that sued us had to admit the shit was hot.”

Quik made the beat, Dre produced it.

Props for that