Poll

Who's Going to the Semis?

Germany
7 (36.8%)
Argentina
12 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Quarter Finals: Germany vs Argentina (Match 57)  (Read 1205 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Quarter Finals: Germany vs Argentina (Match 57)
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2006, 09:48:07 PM »
Football is not Wrestling LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2006, 10:46:48 PM »
Football is not Wrestling LOL

I know. In wrestling they tell you it's fake. Football is like religion ;). A bunch of bullshit that people make you think is 100% real when it isn't. Particularly World Football in countries that desperately need distractions. Countries use sports and entertainment to fool the people and make them blind. You're a great example of that. When it's Jesus and the Church you're quick to point all the evils those that run it are committing, but it's your precious team Germany you're not quite as observant. Don't worry it happens to the best of us.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2006, 03:28:28 AM »
The judges were not fair in this game. After Argentina scored it all became one silly joke.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2006, 03:33:58 AM »
I used to think you're not very dumb, so I let it slide because you probably have a hard time right now or something because I really can't grasp how a sane person could think they got the whole world of betrayal figured out and act like it's a fact, like everyone who doesn't believe so is a follower etc... how can you even keep a straight face writing that?

Let's expose some of your hatful bullshit.

-If it was a fixed game like wrestling, there were 2 incidents were Ballack could have gotten a penalty, which the ref ignored.
-If it was a fixed game, how come they even create a situation like the one in which Maxi dives (which you chose to ignore, it really was a dive)?
-Doesn't it contradict itself when you first claim that Argentina players were involved in the fix, which is an outrageously stupid thing to claim, when there's Maxi diving which he really wouldn't do in a fixed game, and also Argentina players being emotional and passionate and sad and angry after the loss, which they wouldn't be in a fixed one now would they.
-Even IF the ref would have clearly helped Germany, which again, he DID NOT, refs sometimes make bad/wrong decisions, no shit, doesn't mean the team that benefits from them bribed them.
-LMAO@all that conspiracy talk, LOL. You're probably just mad cause with all the conspiracy and money in the world Canada could NEVER EVER win the world cup. LOL.
-Saying that it must be fixed cause the keeper didn't catch Klose's header, you really depict yourself as a challenged individual when it comes to talking about football. There are few keepers in the world who would have handled that shot, if any. And LOL@claiming that injury was fake, lmao, that's my favorite. Have you ever been injured during sports? Probably not, he just tried to play, during aching pain, then realized he couldn't go on and wanted to be taken out of the game finally. While being in his goal he didn't have to walk much in the first place, and they use the stretcher for small things anyways.

Now, I could expose more but I haven't read all the hatful shit your wrote here, cause it makes me sick how someone can take the credit from this team in such a disgraceful manner. I make sure your Karma will never be 40 again.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 03:36:58 AM by 7even says: Fuck what Simon says. »
No, it's not a sin

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2006, 03:37:28 AM »
The judges were not fair in this game. After Argentina scored it all became one silly joke.

True True...one big joke. They are the hosts and they have to reach semi, just like korea reached semi like this 4 years ago...its a shame whats happenin to football.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2006, 03:39:34 AM »

True True...one big joke. They are the hosts and they have to reach semi, just like korea reached semi like this 4 years ago, its not like refferee did it beacuse he was payd to , but its just the way it ahs to be so Germans can spent lotta money in this week hahaha...its a shame whats happenin to football.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2006, 03:42:18 AM »

True True...one big joke. They are the hosts and they have to reach semi, just like korea reached semi like this 4 years ago...its a shame whats happenin to football.

what exactly are your specifically referring to? the 2 times in which other refs would have given a penalty to germany when ballack was fouled in the penalty area ???

BTW what the FUCK has Argentina done to deserve the Semis more than Germany. It's not like they had more/better chances or anything. It was a close game with no team dominating (which you can only expect from such a match-up) and Argentina lost. End of story.
No, it's not a sin

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2006, 04:20:28 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFVaBH2yNjs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EFVaBH2yNjs</a>

if you fast forward to the end of the penalties you will see some of the incident

bierhoff is definately involved altho you don't actually see how or why it kicks off
NO MORE WAR

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2006, 04:36:50 AM »

what exactly are your specifically referring to? the 2 times in which other refs would have given a penalty to germany when ballack was fouled in the penalty area ???

BTW what the FUCK has Argentina done to deserve the Semis more than Germany. It's not like they had more/better chances or anything. It was a close game with no team dominating (which you can only expect from such a match-up) and Argentina lost. End of story.

germany is good team no doubt...they were playing close, tho refferee was for Germany after Argentina scored...ask anyone.

LOL i saw report yesterday how Neonazis and real Germans as they call themself wildin sayin this is not Germany team with 3 Polish players playing 90 mins...hahahahahaha crazy.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 04:40:50 AM by Episcop Cvrle »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2006, 04:40:30 AM »
Germany won coz of Jens Lehmann and partially Klose.
NO MORE WAR

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2006, 04:50:12 AM »
Germany won because after Ayala scored refferee was on Germanys side...

Germany won because Peckerman didnt put Messi, and put Cruz in the game...

Germany won beacuse Klose injured NO.1 Argentinian goal keeper with Unltimate fight kick, and had 1 substitute less...

Germany won because they had Lehman who is better goal keeper....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2006, 05:47:14 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFVaBH2yNjs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EFVaBH2yNjs</a>

if you fast forward to the end of the penalties you will see some of the incident

bierhoff is definately involved altho you don't actually see how or why it kicks off

I read that the argentina players trash talked the german penalty shooters and after borowski scored he made a "shhh" gest to them, which pissed one of them off so much that he kicked mertesacker in the balls after the game (cause he had mistaken him for borowski)... after that a bunch of other shit popped off
No, it's not a sin

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2006, 05:52:54 AM »
so basically argentina would the german players up, then started a fight bcoz a german responded?

not quite buying that
NO MORE WAR

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2006, 06:55:36 AM »
After the end of the game Tim Borowski once again told Argentinian players to SHHHH...then shit started...crazy hahahaha

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2006, 07:46:16 AM »
I used to think you're not very dumb, so I let it slide because you probably have a hard time right now or something because I really can't grasp how a sane person could think they got the whole world of betrayal figured out and act like it's a fact, like everyone who doesn't believe so is a follower etc... how can you even keep a straight face writing that?

I did wink didn't I?

-If it was a fixed game like wrestling, there were 2 incidents were Ballack could have gotten a penalty, which the ref ignored

I never saw Ballack in the position of being awarded a penalty kick? And obviously the refs can't make it blatant.

-If it was a fixed game, how come they even create a situation like the one in which Maxi dives (which you chose to ignore, it really was a dive)?

I didn't ignore it. I clearly responded to it and explained that his shin was clearly struck by the German's foot. Whether it was hard enough for Maxi to fall is only known my Maxi. A far more obvious dive by a German earlier in the match resulted in a yellow card for Argentina.

-Doesn't it contradict itself when you first claim that Argentina players were involved in the fix, which is an outrageously stupid thing to claim, when there's Maxi diving which he really wouldn't do in a fixed game, and also Argentina players being emotional and passionate and sad and angry after the loss, which they wouldn't be in a fixed one now would they.

Well he would do it if he knew the yellow card was coming, or maybe he wasn't involved. I never said every player was in on it, or even said I knew for sure that they were. I simply wondered. If th Chicago Whitesox can throw the World Series with only 8 guys then anything is possible. Most people didn't believe it when it happened but its a fact now.

-Even IF the ref would have clearly helped Germany, which again, he DID NOT, refs sometimes make bad/wrong decisions, no shit, doesn't mean the team that benefits from them bribed them.

It's got nothing to do with being bribed by Germany. It's Fifa as a whole. World Soccer is too powerful not to be controlled in some way. Therer has to be a reason the host team always does way better than they should and countries that need promotion end up getting it. In the Euro Cup Germany was absent and Greece won. It took place in Portugal so the Portugese had to go far, and Greece had the Olympics coming up and they needed to promote their country. Greece won in the finals against Portugal and powerhouses like Italy, Spain and Germany were no where to be found. It wasn't Greece paying off the refs. It was more likely to be Greek politicians and the rest of the Europeanleaders discussing it with the corrupt Fifa officials. Wait till 2010 when you see Ghana or some other African team beat out a big European team in the Round of 16 and lose in the semis. I'm calling it now.

-LMAO@all that conspiracy talk, LOL. You're probably just mad cause with all the conspiracy and money in the world Canada could NEVER EVER win the world cup. LOL.

I don't even cheer for Canada's hockey team. I could care less about their soccer team. I am not a nationalist to the point of stupidity. I like hockey and I like socer and I cheer for the style of hockey and soccer I like. In hockey I always prefered the Russian game (even though it's just a Canadian style these days) and even when I watch tapes of the '72 Summit series I still cry foul when I see Russia get screwed in another series I think was set up from day one. Who was involved? I don't know. But I don't hthink it was all legit. And in Soccer I prefer the South American style so I cheer for that style. I just don't get too much into the games because I know the poltics involved. Like ignoring the hand ball by Maradona in '86.

-Saying that it must be fixed cause the keeper didn't catch Klose's header, you really depict yourself as a challenged individual when it comes to talking about football. There are few keepers in the world who would have handled that shot, if any. And LOL@claiming that injury was fake, lmao, that's my favorite. Have you ever been injured during sports? Probably not, he just tried to play, during aching pain, then realized he couldn't go on and wanted to be taken out of the game finally. While being in his goal he didn't have to walk much in the first place, and they use the stretcher for small things anyways.

Didn't I clearly say above that I don't think he was in on it and that he just made a mistake in keeping. Even if that leap is hard he never should have been moving so far left. The way the header was being set up he had to know it was going to go in on the right side. And I'm sure he did know in hindsight, but the pressure was on and he wasn't ready.

As for the first goalie. I just don't think he was hit all that hard. I could be wrong.

Now, I could expose more but I haven't read all the hatful shit your wrote here, cause it makes me sick how someone can take the credit from this team in such a disgraceful manner. I make sure your Karma will never be 40 again.

I'm not taking anything away from the German team. I think they are a great team and could probably win with or with out the politics. I just don't think they won yesterday and I don't understand why their coach would assume that it would be so impossible for the German's to score that he'd sub off his big offensive players and keep two others on the bench. It was only 1 nothing and Germany had a strong incentive to score. He either wasn't thinking or he was doing what he was told. Winston Churchill said pro sports are bullshit and I believe him. You canbe naive if you want. I bet you think Ali/Listonwas legit too and Sonny never took the dive, eventhough it was so obvious that the sports writers at the time all said it was but the only articles that get mentioned are the few positive ones. You know the famous Ali poster where he's standing over the guy in a victorious pose? That's the one Liston dived for. It's all connected. Pro Wrestling was considered real once too.