Author Topic: LMAO! ZIDANE WINS THE FIFA GOLDEN BALL!  (Read 679 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: LMAO! ZIDANE WINS THE FIFA GOLDEN BALL!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 03:03:08 PM »
It wasnt the fact that he headbutted someone during a game that pissed me off, it was the fact Zidane is an IDOL, IN fRAnce he is treated like god and there must have been millions of kids watching that game intending to mimic every Zidane move....great example from the great one.

The Maestro

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 03:08:57 PM »
It wasnt the fact that he headbutted someone during a game that pissed me off, it was the fact Zidane is an IDOL, IN fRAnce he is treated like god and there must have been millions of kids watching that game intending to mimic every Zidane move....great example from the great one.

Yeah, that's the most horrible thing. We are all grown men and we can understand when a thing is wrong. But for kids...... it's like if they found Michael Jordan was doped in his last match of the NBA Finals.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 04:50:18 PM »
where u from?
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 06:28:13 PM »
where u from?

Scotland.....why does it matter?

The Maestro

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 07:10:04 PM »

Yeah, that's the most horrible thing. We are all grown men and we can understand when a thing is wrong. But for kids...... it's like if they found Michael Jordan was doped in his last match of the NBA Finals.

lol @ comparing a headbutt to takign illegal steroids. Something obviously upset him and he dealt with it. who gives a shit. so you guys are telling me you have been severley insulted and jsut walked away? please

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 07:25:34 PM »

lol @ comparing a headbutt to takign illegal steroids. Something obviously upset him and he dealt with it. who gives a shit. so you guys are telling me you have been severley insulted and jsut walked away? please

Infront of millions of kids? Hell yeah, i walk away.....I wait till after we have won the world cup, get him in the parking lot and fuck him up.

The Maestro

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 07:29:38 PM »
Hard to know what I would have done in the same exact situation.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 07:34:04 PM »

Infront of millions of kids? Hell yeah, i walk away.....I wait till after we have won the world cup, get him in the parking lot and fuck him up.

well shit i wouldnt.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 08:12:22 PM »

well shit i wouldnt.

lol can i suggest anger management? I know what your saying though, its just i aint easily offended and nothing anyone can say bout me is going to get me THAT pissed off that i just couldnt wait 10 minutes........Not without some Smirnoff in me anyway.

The Maestro

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 08:13:11 PM »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 08:36:42 PM »

well shit i wouldnt.

lol can i suggest anger management? I know what your saying though, its just i aint easily offended and nothing anyone can say bout me is going to get me THAT pissed off that i just couldnt wait 10 minutes........Not without some Smirnoff in me anyway.

lol nah man im not one to look for fights, trust me. but there is a point when i will not take shit and if it is crossed i wont be walking away without doing something. maybe what was said wasnt that serious and zidane was wrong but if i had to guess, i would say the italian said some pretty harsh and took it past the point of walking away. and zidane was walking away in the first place.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 04:41:19 AM »
Døšïå you had to think about your nation and your teammates first, then about yourself. That's what a real Captain should do. Zidane didn't. End of discussion.

P.S. Materazzi scored the penalty Zidane should have scored.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 05:35:24 AM »
Zidane is not the player to do something like that...EVEN FIGO head butted some dude during the compitition/

THE ONLY REASON ZIDANE GOT KICKED OUT WAS BECUASE THE REFS SAW THE REPLY ON THE BIG SCREEN WHICH WAS BULLSHIT.

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 06:09:55 AM »
Zidane is not the player to do something like that...EVEN FIGO head butted some dude during the compitition/

THE ONLY REASON ZIDANE GOT KICKED OUT WAS BECUASE THE REFS SAW THE REPLY ON THE BIG SCREEN WHICH WAS BULLSHIT.

False. They didn't show it on the big screen.
That's why French supporters were mad.
They didn't see it. Nodody saw it.
They probably used a small tv, or they had a radio conversation with somebody who saw it.
And why was it bullshit?
Was it better to not punish Zidane? lol.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 06:13:07 AM by Antonio »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 08:47:51 AM »

False. They didn't show it on the big screen.
That's why French supporters were mad.
They didn't see it. Nodody saw it.
They probably used a small tv, or they had a radio conversation with somebody who saw it.
And why was it bullshit?
Was it better to not punish Zidane? lol.

They could have given him a yellow like they did Figo. I hate inconsistency. Of course I think the whole thing was set up anyway so I don't care.