Author Topic: LMAO! ZIDANE WINS THE FIFA GOLDEN BALL!  (Read 715 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMAO! ZIDANE WINS THE FIFA GOLDEN BALL!
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 05:58:31 PM »
I can totally understand your father, man. You, being different, will never fully grasp what it means to someone who really DOES care to win the Euro Cup as a PLAIN underdog, as Greece did a couple of years ago. You might understand the concept, but you will never grasp the feelings. It's one thing to not care if your national team wins something BIG, but it's another thing to tell someone who does care that they only won because it was fixed, on the day that should be one of the happiest in his life. That's fucked up. I'd never do that to my father, even if I held the same position as you do.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 06:00:05 PM by 7even Denjin Hadouken Master »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 06:28:44 PM »
I can totally understand your father, man. You, being different, will never fully grasp what it means to someone who really DOES care to win the Euro Cup as a PLAIN underdog, as Greece did a couple of years ago. You might understand the concept, but you will never grasp the feelings. It's one thing to not care if your national team wins something BIG, but it's another thing to tell someone who does care that they only won because it was fixed, on the day that should be one of the happiest in his life. That's fucked up. I'd never do that to my father, even if I held the same position as you do.

What I didn't get was every other time anything ever happened in sports he would yell at me for cheering too much or being happy because he said it was all fixed and a way for the powers to fool the people. I learned it from him. Then all of a sudden when it looks like Greece can he goes and forgets everything he ever talked about and scoffs at the idea. He wasn't even that mad at me. He was upset because one of my brother's friends left his Portugal flag here and my sister was holding it in the house. He demanded she rip it up and burn it. Thaat's when I stepped in and brought the same wisdom he wold give me day in and day out. He was drunk of the whore's wine and couldn't think straight. That's the evil of the Football and that's what the world powers count on.

The very next day he apologized to me and said I was right in my stance.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2006, 06:31:14 PM »
Well, if he really preached that shit to you, then that makes him a hypocrite of course. At least I know how you became so currupted.  ;D
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2006, 07:59:18 PM »
Well, if he really preached that shit to you, then that makes him a hypocrite of course. At least I know how you became so currupted.  ;D

You mean saw the light. Just like you did when you realized Religion was fake.

I wouldn't go up to normal people who just want to have fun watching soccer and spoil there fun with conspiracy theories. I save that for people that aren't really fans or those that like that sort of stuff. I only badgered you with it because it puzzled me how someone who could spend so many posts belittling those that had faith in God couldn't fathom the idea of fixing pro sports. I encounter so many people that have no problem believing that Bush set up 9/11 or shit like that but can't imagine how you can set up pro sports. If the government can set massive plots of destruction and chaos then soccer should be relatively easy. I just don't get how someone can believe a group of highly influential speakers can make up stories about a carpenter who was the son of God to fool the masses into doing as they tell them and bring that conceptto the world leaders so they can do the same but completely dismiss the idea that these same people could do that with athletics. It's an enigma to me.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2006, 08:01:51 PM »
We aren't too different, are we?
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2006, 08:05:23 PM »
We aren't too different, are we?

No we aren't, and that was the whole point of my argument with you from the start.

Our only real disagreement with organized Christianity is while you feeelit was made up I feel it was ignoring the message of Jesus and taking Paul's accounts as law and confusing the masses to feel they are one and the same. To you they lied about him existing. To me they lied about what he actually said and what they tell you.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2006, 08:14:43 PM »
This will now become as off-topic as technically possible, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I don't believe the Jesus didn't exist. In fact, I believe he did, and also that he must have been a very interesting, charismatic person.
But, even if I did believe in God, which I do NOT, I would not think that he meant to be the "son of God" as most Christians understand it. I would argue that we all are sons of God, therefore Jesus, naturally, was a son of God too. But not in the trinity way that regular Christians believe in. I think they all got it wrong there. If God does exist, Jesus was by no means his son more than you are his son. Jesus was, of course, special, but still 100 percent human and by no means whatsoever was he divine.
Part of what I said is hypothetically speaking, as I really don't believe in God, but that is another story. For the Jesus part, I do believe he existed, and that he was a cool dude, but EVEN IF God exists (which Im sure he doesn't), Jesus was a son to him like everyone else is. Not more.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:17:04 PM by 7even Denjin Hadouken Master »
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »
This will now become as off-topic as technically possible, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I don't believe the Jesus didn't exist. In fact, I believe he did, and also that he must have been a very interesting, charismatic person.
But, even if I did believe in God, which I do NOT, I would not think that he meant to be the "son of God" as most Christians understand it. I would argue that we all are sons of God, therefore Jesus, naturally, was a son of God too. But not in the trinity way that regular Christians believe in. I think they all got it wrong there. If God does exist, Jesus was by no means his son more than you are his son. Jesus was, of course, special, but still 100 percent human and by no means whatsoever was he divine.
Part of what I said is hypothetically speaking, as I really don't believe in God, but that is another story. For the Jesus part, I do believe he existed, and that he was a cool dude, but EVEN IF God exists (which Im sure he doesn't), Jesus was a son to him like everyone else is. Not more.

I'd rather not turn Zidane winning the Golden Ball into a "was Jesus divine?" thread as I have already turned it into a "is soccer fixed thread" so I'll PM my response to you.

If anyone is actually interested in my response to this, which I doubt anyone would be, let me know and I'l send you that same PM.

Everyone else go bbxk to debating whether Zidane deserved the award. I'll keep my Jesus talk and my conspiracy theories out of this thread.