Author Topic: Bonzi Wells to the Pacers for Sarunas Jasikevicius & Jeff Foster?  (Read 344 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Sacramento Kings and Indiana Pacers are in advanced discussions revolving a trade that would send Bonzi Wells to the Pacers to replace the firepower lost from Peja Stojakovic’s departure to New Orleans. The reported trade would send Jeff Foster and Sarunas Jasikevicius, to Sacramento in a sign and trade for Bonzi Wells.

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1402

Sounds like a decent trades for both parties involved...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bonzi Wells to the Pacers for Sarunas Jasikevicius & Jeff Foster?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 03:51:07 PM »
How is that good for the Kings, they got Bibby, no need for J, well and nobody needs Foster lmao, especially if you have Brad Miller... Bonzi Wells had a breakthrough postseason. I'd be pissed off as a Kings fan.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 04:04:37 PM »
How is that good for the Kings, they got Bibby, no need for J, well and nobody needs Foster lmao, especially if you have Brad Miller... Bonzi Wells had a breakthrough postseason. I'd be pissed off as a Kings fan.

I have a feeling they're trying to ship Brad Miller...Sarunas is their new Stojakavic, he's a pure shooter, and he's going to play shooting guard...Foster is a serviceable center, this deal is pretty evened out...Remember, Bonzi only excelled in play because it was a contract season. He is one of the players who tends to do that. And he's leaving anyways, they might as well get something for it...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 04:08:02 PM »

I have a feeling they're trying to ship Brad Miller...Sarunas is their new Stojakavic, he's a pure shooter, and he's going to play shooting guard...Foster is a serviceable center, this deal is pretty evened out...Remember, Bonzi only excelled in play because it was a contract season. He is one of the players who tends to do that. And he's leaving anyways, they might as well get something for it...PeACe

That behaviour is quite pissing me off  >:(
It's like "I've got my money on lock for the next 5 years, why the fuck would I play with effort?"  :nawty:
Why is he leaving anyways anyway? The Kings have been quite a team towards the end of the season.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 04:09:16 PM »

That behaviour is quite pissing me off  >:(
It's like "I've got my money on lock for the next 5 years, why the fuck would I play with effort?"  :nawty:
Why is he leaving anyways anyway? The Kings have been quite a team towards the end of the season.

I guess he wants more money than the Kings are willing to offer...

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 05:28:47 PM »
so the Pacers have Daniels and Bonzi alongside Jermaine O now, thats a pretty decent lineup thyey could be a hot team if they can play together

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 05:30:40 PM »
Indiana's GM gonna be GM of the off-season... two great trades for them imo. Looks like JO will stay in Indiana now too.
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 05:36:30 PM »
Indiana's GM gonna be GM of the off-season... two great trades for them imo. Looks like JO will stay in Indiana now too.
Dont forget about Bryan Colangelo

traded Rafel Arujo (finally!) and brought in Kris Humphries
got rid of Aaron Williams (brought in from the VC trade, never saw the court but cost $$)
traded Matt Bonner(who?) for Rasho Nesterovic
drafted the #1 pick Andrea Bragnani, PJ Tucker (from Texas) and signed the best GM in the Euro leagues as VP and assistant GM of the Raptors
traded for a gifted young PG, TJ Ford
brought in the "Kobe Bryant" of the Euro leagues Anthony Parker
and last, but not least............re-signed franchise player Chris Bosh to a long-term deal

Bryan Colangelo=GM of the Year.........and the season hasnt even started yet

WOW :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 06:13:34 PM »
Dont forget about Bryan Colangelo

traded Rafel Arujo (finally!) and brought in Kris Humphries
got rid of Aaron Williams (brought in from the VC trade, never saw the court but cost $$)
traded Matt Bonner(who?) for Rasho Nesterovic
drafted the #1 pick Andrea Bragnani, PJ Tucker (from Texas) and signed the best GM in the Euro leagues as VP and assistant GM of the Raptors
traded for a gifted young PG, TJ Ford
brought in the "Kobe Bryant" of the Euro leagues Anthony Parker
and last, but not least............re-signed franchise player Chris Bosh to a long-term deal

Bryan Colangelo=GM of the Year.........and the season hasnt even started yet

WOW :D

LOL...Relax. Let's see how the Raptors' season plays out first...Lots of people were upset about the Matt Bonner move, and as far as I'm concerned, Charlie V. for TJ Ford was a bad trade...But lets see how the seasons plays out before we fully judge what the GMs have done...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 06:16:24 PM »
Toronto is now going to have the biggest frontcourt in the NBA with Bargnani and Nesterovic at 7'0 and Bosh at 6'11....The backcourt of Ford and Parker is gona be sick too!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 06:21:27 PM »
Toronto is now going to have the biggest frontcourt in the NBA with Bargnani and Nesterovic at 7'0 and Bosh at 6'11....The backcourt of Ford and Parker is gona be sick too!

I agree, Raptors are looking nice...We should just wait and see how they actually play though before we get ahead of ourselves and call Brian Colangelo the GM of the year...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2006, 06:22:11 PM »
Bargnani was a risky pick. Dude could turn out like Bogut. Not bad, but just not the kind of player that turns the franchise around lol. Or even worse, he could turn out like Milicic.
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 06:28:24 PM »
We arent looking for Bargnani to be the franchise player....We already have that in Bosh....Colangelo is just putting the pieces together....and Bargnani, is already proven, hes played tough games on the championship team of the Euro League....hes not a gamble, hes already proven....even more the same with Anthony Parker...

There was no other player in the draft who was even close to being as attractive as Bargnani....at 7'0 and can shoot the 3 and handle the rock....hes played against way better competition than anyone coming out of college in the US.......remember that
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 06:30:16 PM by PLANT »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 06:33:37 PM »
Yea I don't know too much about the future rookies, as I didn't care to inform myself since the Mavs always get late picks n shit. Maybe he's good, I don't know much about him. But I think the homies that picked Bogut and Milicic thought they were good as well, lol. So, let's see. But regardless of all that shit, Toronto will be a lot better next year.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2006, 06:57:25 PM »
I didn't really think Bargnani was a good selection either...Too much of a gamble, Tskitishvilli anyone? He was coming off the bench in Europe, so I don't know what makes people think he can be an above-average player in the NBA...Unless he really excells. I honestly don't see him becoming another Dirk, like people are claiming...Andrew Bynum would easily have been the first pick in the draft this year had he stayed a year for college...PeACe