Author Topic: MC Eiht/Cam'Ron beef??  (Read 909 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

MC Eiht/Cam'Ron beef??
« on: July 12, 2006, 01:50:06 AM »
I remember hearing about a beef between the young fly one and the washed up one?? I remember Eiht on a skit or something saying something about how gay the pink was. Anyone have any details, Im curios??

"THE" MoSav

Re: MC Eiht/Cam'Ron beef??
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 02:26:57 AM »
theres an interview where EIHT mentions it....go to yahoo and type in MC EIHT interviews, theres probably only one or two to choose from so it shouldnt be tuff to find! haha!

The Best of 3 Worlds

PENNYWISE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 03:34:38 AM »
man fuck that bitch set cam'ron is just like rkelly they just talk "i pop this, i pop that" bustaz!!
AYT

Citizen-Y

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 05:27:09 AM »
man fuck that bitch set cam'ron is just like rkelly they just talk "i pop this, i pop that" bustaz!!

Don't hate, participate.  Dipset!

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 06:32:09 AM »
lol @ someone with Spice 1 in their name calling Eiht washed up.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 07:57:36 AM »
lol @ someone with Spice 1 in their name calling Eiht washed up.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 08:07:06 AM »
yup u heard right.  mc eight says something about gangster wearing pink that aint gangster thats gay.  even 40 glock says i dont rock pink that aint gangster..

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 08:56:20 AM »
It's in the XXL Westcoast Special Edition that came out toward the begining of the year....He goes off about dudes wearing pink and how real niggaz don't wear pink...I don't think there is a beef though, at this point sadly enough  :( Camron is on a totally different level than Eiht iz and I'm not talking about lyrical either. "Section 8" was Eiht's best album post "We Come Strapped", and he has failed to garner any relevant attention since then. In addition Camron is still and always will be a horrific rapper.

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 10:16:06 AM »
MC Eiht really just wanted to sell some records, it still didn't work.

westside159

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 10:58:43 AM »

Sell records ??  Eiht was selling Platinum albums when Camron was wearing a flat top hair cut & diapers , and Camron's continues to flop his album only sold 200,000 units till this day  ha ha !!!!   now thats weak and he gets radio play and commericail attention which Eiht runs the underground and still sell's just as many albums as camron now what ??

And i dont get why this Spice 1 lil guy keeps bringin up MC Eiht and his favortie rapper is played out and career is over you compare Eiht's last 4 albums to Spice 1's and its a no contest Eiht wins all day real talk nigga !!!!!! Geah Eihthype 4 ever

youngmessnucca

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 11:03:58 AM »

Sell records ??  Eiht was selling Platinum albums when Camron was wearing a flat top hair cut & diapers , and Camron's continues to flop his album only sold 200,000 units till this day  ha ha !!!!   now thats weak and he gets radio play and commericail attention which Eiht runs the underground and still sell's just as many albums as camron now what ??

And i dont get why this Spice 1 lil guy keeps bringin up MC Eiht and his favortie rapper is played out and career is over you compare Eiht's last 4 albums to Spice 1's and its a no contest Eiht wins all day real talk nigga !!!!!! Geah Eihthype 4 ever

I would LOVE to see some proof of Eiht selling even close to what Killa does. On some real shit, I'd be suprised to se that Eihts combined album sales in the last 8 years even equal 200,000. hahahaha, I would ask you post some proof, but you never do things like that. So until then, your points are invalid. I never said this before, but it's DIPSET BITCH!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 12:13:44 PM »

I would LOVE to see some proof of Eiht selling even close to what Killa does. On some real shit, I'd be suprised to se that Eihts combined album sales in the last 8 years even equal 200,000. hahahaha, I would ask you post some proof, but you never do things like that. So until then, your points are invalid. I never said this before, but it's DIPSET BITCH!

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 12:25:47 PM »
IM still left in "aw" how a lot of people feel dipset or Camron its a shame i think u guys need to buys some q-tips..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 01:07:22 PM »
don't know about this beef...

but if it happened..

why would hardcore gangsta crip be beefin' rainbow pony?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2006, 01:25:19 PM »
lol @ mc eiht, he tries so hard