Author Topic: Everyone Talks About Kurupt Fallin' Off........What About Daz?  (Read 602 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Everyone Talks About Kurupt Fallin' Off........What About Daz?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 06:45:55 PM »
Daz has never been, or claimed to be a good lyricst....He has a good Mic presence, and spits a nice flow....take him for what hes worth....If you wanna hear some crazy lyrics go buy a Rass Kass or Canibus album :P

I have Rass Kass's only album and i have 4 canibus cd's. And I never said Daz claimed to be a lyricist. But Be that as it may he has fell off lyrically. It duznt matter what he CLAIMED to be hes lyrics are lazy and sloppy and they used to be much better. And That just reminded me, on FREESTYLE FRIDAY THE L.A. EDITION Daz said right before he held up who the sign of who he thought was the winner he said and i quote.."SINCE ME AND KURUPT ARE TRUE LYRICISTS".....

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 06:56:00 PM »
Daz has never been, or claimed to be a good lyricst....He has a good Mic presence, and spits a nice flow....take him for what hes worth....If you wanna hear some crazy lyrics go buy a Rass Kass or Canibus album :P

I have Rass Kass's only album and i have 4 canibus cd's. And I never said Daz claimed to be a lyricist. But Be that as it may he has fell off lyrically. It duznt matter what he CLAIMED to be hes lyrics are lazy and sloppy and they used to be much better. And That just reminded me, on FREESTYLE FRIDAY THE L.A. EDITION Daz said right before he held up who the sign of who he thought was the winner he said and i quote.."SINCE ME AND KURUPT ARE TRUE LYRICISTS".....
well I already know you would rather listen to a Julez Santana cd, so already, I dont take your opinion seriously, A,A, A, A

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 07:04:05 PM »
I think DA to the Z needs to bring back that Bitches aint shit/Big pimpin'/Who got that gangsta shit? type flow. Laid back and confident. Somewhere along the line he started yellin' a lot. I think we all would agree his production is dope (better than Dre at times) and we want more of that. Actually "All that I need" did well in L.A.. Before you write him off, lets see how So So Gangsta does.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 07:14:31 PM »

well I already know you would rather listen to a Julez Santana cd, so already, I dont take your opinion seriously, A,A, A, A

Opinion? Its fact Daz said he was a lyricist! So where are the fuckin lyrics? he sucks and fell off. PERIOD! and i would rather listen to DPGC you know what Im thrown up, RAW, RR&GB, and This Life I lead before id listen to what the games been missing...A A A A...nice try tho....At least im bringing facts. Youre assuming doggie  8).

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 07:15:51 PM »
I think DA to the Z needs to bring back that Bitches aint shit/Big pimpin'/Who got that gangsta shit? type flow. Laid back and confident. Somewhere along the line he started yellin' a lot. I think we all would agree his production is dope (better than Dre at times) and we want more of that. Actually "All that I need" did well in L.A.. Before you write him off, lets see how So So Gangsta does.

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra
I agree. I just get tired of people Dogging Kurupt when Daz has fell off just as much. And Daz does and always has considred himself a lyricist.

The Best of 3 Worlds

XaNdEr

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »
You cant really say Daz fell off hard on the mic cause even at his best he wasnt that much different then he is now, Daz has always rapped about the same things.  With Kurupt its different cause in his prime he was as lyrical and deadly as any other rapper around and now he is basically average.  Right now I still would rather listen to Kurupt over Daz but in terms of who fell off the hardest, its gotta be Kurupt.

first u say he's as lyrical and deadly as any other rapper around and then he is basically average. dude if kurupt was as lyrical and deadly as ANY rapper he was AVERAGE, u say 2 things which are the same

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2006, 01:57:39 PM »
You cant really say Daz fell off hard on the mic cause even at his best he wasnt that much different then he is now, Daz has always rapped about the same things.  With Kurupt its different cause in his prime he was as lyrical and deadly as any other rapper around and now he is basically average.  Right now I still would rather listen to Kurupt over Daz but in terms of who fell off the hardest, its gotta be Kurupt.

first u say he's as lyrical and deadly as any other rapper around and then he is basically average. dude if kurupt was as lyrical and deadly as ANY rapper he was AVERAGE, u say 2 things which are the same

It's not that hard to get what he meant...

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »
just let it go you guys, jesus...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2006, 03:03:32 AM »

Wow dude this isnt grammar class. Thats like saying "I could care less" Really means you care, so you should actually say "I couldnt care less" But when you say "i could care less" People know what you mean. Stop trying to act smart..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2006, 03:26:49 AM »
Never thought i would listen to Daz or Kurupt again, i stopped lookin for their new shit after space boogie, But Daz new tracks holds a very high standard and i bump all i need, Get Drunk(song is tha shit!!) and on some real shit frequently. looks like Daz is back.

but yea he has changed his flow n voice a bit, dont think it sounds bad though

hempkside2

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2006, 03:58:35 AM »

It's not about the lyrics, Daz was never a lyricist to begin with, it's about his delivery, his voice, his flow...It was a lot smoother back in the days, way easier to listen to. The fact that his production fell off even harder than his rapping is what makes his falling off worse than Kurupt's...Kurupt still has almost the same delivery and flow, it's just that he fell off with his lyrical skill...Like I said, it's what crack'll do to ya...
Crack made u say that bullshit. :sshh:

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2006, 09:14:12 AM »

but yea he has changed his flow n voice a bit, dont think it sounds bad though

YOU MEAN BAD OR BAD MEANING GOOD?
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2006, 12:04:22 PM »

It's not about the lyrics, Daz was never a lyricist to begin with, it's about his delivery, his voice, his flow...It was a lot smoother back in the days, way easier to listen to. The fact that his production fell off even harder than his rapping is what makes his falling off worse than Kurupt's...Kurupt still has almost the same delivery and flow, it's just that he fell off with his lyrical skill...Like I said, it's what crack'll do to ya...
Crack made u say that bullshit. :sshh:

^^The infamous crack-baby of WCC.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2006, 12:51:34 PM »
I mean, Daz was never known for his skill in rapping, but at least back in the days he used to come with a cool ass laid back flow, nowadays, he ALWAYS sounds straight up constipated on the mic, like he forces it or something. Even on songs that are SUPPOSED to be laid back, like "Fucc Dreamin The Same Dream"...And what happened to being one of the illest producers ever? Daz rarely makes beats anymore, hell, a fucking Dogg Pound album was released with no Daz beats! That's probably worse than a 213 album with no Warren G beats...And when he does decide to get behind the boards, his beats aren't nearly as crisp as they used to be...I honestly think crack should be held responsible for the downfall of Kurupt & Daz...PeACe

daz is too fat to fall off. ;)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2006, 05:07:14 PM »
I mean, Daz was never known for his skill in rapping, but at least back in the days he used to come with a cool ass laid back flow, nowadays, he ALWAYS sounds straight up constipated on the mic, like he forces it or something. Even on songs that are SUPPOSED to be laid back, like "Fucc Dreamin The Same Dream"...And what happened to being one of the illest producers ever? Daz rarely makes beats anymore, hell, a fucking Dogg Pound album was released with no Daz beats! That's probably worse than a 213 album with no Warren G beats...And when he does decide to get behind the boards, his beats aren't nearly as crisp as they used to be...I honestly think crack should be held responsible for the downfall of Kurupt & Daz...PeACe

daz is too fat to fall off. ;)

LMAO!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds