Author Topic: does The Game have any buzz?  (Read 693 times)

does The Game have any buzz?
« on: July 21, 2006, 05:51:06 AM »
cause i know ppl on the eastcoast and pretty much they all say game is never talked about over there and nobody up here in canada talks about him either, right now even banks gotta bigger buzz all from 1 mixtape and a guest in a video and the bet awards and the reaction he got when he came out was pretty loud, no hate, im jus sayin what i've heard mostly but i wanna know what yall think, and he has yet to say if he's still on aftermath too

Digital Pimpin'

Re: does The Game have any buzz?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 05:55:47 AM »
Yeah, it seems that Game has quietened down on the mixtape thing lately.

He needs to come with something to generate some buzz, hopefully Doctor's Advocate, otherwise he'll slowly slide into obscurity.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 06:34:48 AM »
Yeah, it seems that Game has quietened down on the mixtape thing lately.

He needs to come with something to generate some buzz, hopefully Doctor's Advocate, otherwise he'll slowly slide into obscurity.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 06:53:58 AM »
All eyez will be back on him the minute his new album drops...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 08:22:57 AM »
Im in NYC, and Game's buzz has been quiet for a minute, but then again he doesn't have anything out either. I don't here any Lloyd Banks on the radio either, however. Mostly Dipset and down south shit.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 08:24:03 AM »
He has buzz in LA/Southern California I can tell you that.  People were hyped to see him at the Envy Expo.

As for Banks having more buzz...no one is talking about him in Cali.  You kind of expect the eastcoast to talk about their artists and the westcoast to talk about theirs.

Game's street single is suppose to get sent to radio stations next week btw.  He mentioned this at his last show.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 08:29:37 AM »
Game's street single is suppose to get sent to radio stations next week btw.  He mentioned this at his last show.

Sounds promising. His flow was getting better and better over the last year and he reduced the name-dropping.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 08:36:43 AM »

Sounds promising. His flow was getting better and better over the last year and he reduced the name-dropping.

Yeah his flow has improved by leaps and bounds.  He said July 31st is when it gets shipped to the radio stations but probably ownt hit rotation till a few weeks after that unless we all put pressure on power and kday.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 08:45:30 AM »
The Game hasn't done any mixtapes, single apperances, or album spots for other artists, so is buzz obviously isn't that high outside of Cali. But he's got the BWS mixtape dropping, will appear on Nas' and Snoop's albums, and will release a street single, so his buzz can climb pretty quickly if he plays his cards right. Not to mention everyone whose heard any traks from The Doctor's Advocate has given it high praise.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 10:49:38 AM »
Yeah he a lil quite at the moment, but once his album drops he'll be buzzing again.

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 12:22:43 PM »
as far as outside of this forum and in the real world, his buzz has died down a ridiculous amount

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 01:30:31 PM »
when he starts making the mixtape rounds again, you'll hear the buzz go back up like pre-Documentary

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 01:43:01 PM »
He's got buzz, but it aint the most positive right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 12:06:24 AM »
He's got buzz, but it aint the most positive right now.

true

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 12:08:52 AM »
I think hes capable of going platinum again