Author Topic: ready to die or life after death  (Read 775 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: ready to die or life after death
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2006, 04:03:01 PM »
^^^^People not reading your posts has less to do with their attention span and more to do with not wanting to sift through your played out black panther gimmick.  At least interject some comedy or something.  I mean, the other retard characters on here have some redeeming values in their posts. 

You're horrible at trying to be the villain,  you're not funny or provactive, your shit is VANILLA.  Boring as a motherfucker.

Hold up, son.  1 cracker (singular) who says he isn't going to read my "essays" does not equal "people" (plural).

My shit isn't comedy?  Most people know when to laugh and when not to.  But I don't seek to amuse anyone but myself, and this chink "Now I Know" has definitely entertained me with his own stupidity as well as his reactions to my posts.  Look at how angry I've made him.  If my shit is so boring ("vanilla" implies it's white, and you know I hate all that is white), then why does this idiot keep on reacting?

"Dogg Food" isn't memorable? LMAO...Wow, what an idiot...You musta been drowning in crack during the 90's. "Dogg Food" is extremely memorable to true hip-hop heads (which doesn't include you), and is KNOWN for being a HUGE part of the east-coast/west-coast rivalry...You're not funny, you bring down the quality of WCC with your posts, bitch be gone...PeACe

About the only thing memorable about "Dogg Food" is the fact that it was the whole reason Interscope got kicked off their original distribution deal, as well as the "New York, New York" video's minor role in sparking beef.  If "Dogg Food" is so memorable, why is it that almost nobody besides West Coast fans aren't talking about it these days?  You will rarely hear it mentioned alongside "The Chronic", "Doggystyle", and "All Eyez On Me".  I may listen to it still, but I also recognize that as a West Coast fan and former resident, it's more likely I'll remember DPG than anyone from outside of the West.

The only people bringing down the quality of DubCC are crackers.  This whole site is a wasteland for Eurohonkey trash to act like they're black when they're not.  As one of the few Blackmen on here, and as someone who grew up during hip-hop's glory days of the late-80s to early-90s, I am quite possibly one of the most knowledgeable people here.  That is how I became a GOD in DubCC.

So...devil be gone.  No PeACe to crackers/chinks.

Doggfood is one of the best albums ever, ne1 that disagrees is a moron.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2006, 06:49:55 PM »
You will rarely hear it ("Dogg Food") mentioned alongside "The Chronic", "Doggystyle", and "All Eyez On Me"

^^This quote defines the type of moron you are...Since you most likely grew up without a pops, you can now call me father... :-*

Eihtball

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2006, 08:01:54 AM »

I disagree.  And anyone who disagrees with the GOD is automatically inferior to me.

^^This quote defines the type of moron you are...Since you most likely grew up without a pops, you can now call me father... :-*

Actually, I did grow up with a pops around.

Why would I call a chink/cracker my father?  Blackman is the original human; crackers and chinks are just grafted spawn made by Yakub.  In that respect, it is in fact ME who is your father.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 08:03:35 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2006, 02:14:37 PM »

I disagree.  And anyone who disagrees with the GOD is automatically inferior to me.

Actually, I did grow up with a pops around.

Why would I call a chink/cracker my father?  Blackman is the original human; crackers and chinks are just grafted spawn made by Yakub.  In that respect, it is in fact ME who is your father.

Shut the fuck up before I ship you back to Africa...

Eihtball

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »

Nope, I'm here to take over this country and make hell for the white man.  You come try and do that shit, homie...me and my niggas with Kalashnikovs and RPGs are waiting.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2006, 04:21:08 PM »

Nope, I'm here to take over this country and make hell for the white man.  You come try and do that shit, homie...me and my niggas with Kalashnikovs and RPGs are waiting.

I love fucking black bitches. :D

Eihtball

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2006, 04:44:34 PM »

How can you have done that when you haven't even lost your virginity yet?  Skeeting on pics of Rihanna does not count.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2006, 04:48:19 PM »

How can you have done that when you haven't even lost your virginity yet?  Skeeting on pics of Rihanna does not count.

Nice try, my nigga...People on this forum know me... :-*

Eihtball

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2006, 05:00:28 PM »

The GOD does not permit you to use the word "nigga".  Only GODS may use that word, chink.

Of course you haven't lost your virginity yet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2006, 05:10:40 PM »

The GOD does not permit you to use the word "nigga".  Only GODS may use that word, chink.

Of course you haven't lost your virginity yet.

Nigga please...Your whole existance is a lie.

Eihtball

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2006, 06:18:53 AM »

The GOD says that using the word nigga is not allowed for crackers and chinks.  You don't qualify.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 06:45:16 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2006, 11:05:11 AM »

The GOD says that using the word nigga is not allowed for crackers and chinks.  You don't qualify.

Fa sho, nigga...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2006, 12:11:29 PM »
Why does he keep refering to himself as a god? is he conceided or mentaly ill? cuz seriously its funny to me but if hes mentaly ill then thats nothing to laugh about.

Eihtball

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2006, 04:28:36 PM »
Why does he keep refering to himself as a god? is he conceided or mentaly ill? cuz seriously its funny to me but if hes mentaly ill then thats nothing to laugh about.

The Blackman is GOD.  As a Five-Percenter, I now count myself amongst the GODs.

LOL...another cracker who's probably been listening to Nas or Wu Tang for a while now and doesn't know the Science.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2006, 04:42:32 PM »

I think he got a problem with whites who are either gullible or liberal/tolerant enough to respect rappers who are blatantly racist or something.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin